Stack: Stoked/Activate Xt/PrimalMale/X-Factor - thoughts/suggestions ?

mdgrwl

Awards
I'm breaking the bank on this one, but its okay, money isn't really a concern for me on this one... going all out. Whatcha think, any tips/suggestions?

Gonna start X-Factor first for 4 weeks solo (running it for 8 weeks total does @ 1.25g ED (5 caps)
Then Introduce the rest (Stoked(4caps ED)/Activate Xt(6caps ED)/PrimalMale(6caps ED) 4 weeks into X-Factor and run them for 8 weeks.
So this is going to be a 12 week cycle total with an overlap in the middle of all the supps for 4 weeks.

I WOULD of just started everything together all at once, but I just stoped a natty boosting stack and need a month off, hence running XFactor solo for that month.

From my research, this should be the ish, but looking for input/suggestions.

I'm also running Clout & White Flood, but I consider those staples as I'm always using pre workout & creatine products.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
You just might be taking more supplements than real food...damn,haha

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
That looks pretty damn good to me. I myself will be doing the Stoked / Primal Male stack in about 3 months. Can't wait. I would like to throw the AX in as well but I'm staying away b/c of some peoples reports of mild gyno and hair loss. Mild or not I don't want to take the slightest chance of either....but that's just me.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I would like to throw the AX in as well but I'm staying away b/c of some peoples reports of mild gyno and hair loss. Mild or not I don't want to take the slightest chance of either....but that's just me.
Really? I hadn't seen any mention of gyno from activate. Especially weird because so many people use it in PCT. What have you heard? (genuinely interested here, I was going to include it in my next PCT maybe...)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Really? I hadn't seen any mention of gyno from activate. Especially weird because so many people use it in PCT. What have you heard? (genuinely interested here, I was going to include it in my next PCT maybe...)
I never had any issues with ActX, except for muscle and strength:thumbsup: gains
But no gyno issues with me, that is not to say that it might affect someone else differently though.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never had any issues with ActX, except for muscle and strength:thumbsup: gains
But no gyno issues with me, that is not to say that it might affect someone else differently though.
Yeah the issue of gyno, if u ask around some other people have had similar problems. It doesnt effect everyone though.

For me it can cause psuedo-gyno, never have gotton real gyno with it. Altough i was very scared that i would. The issue is with the divanyl, and theoretically some people on the board postulate that it increases estogen or prolactin or maybe both.

Anti-estrogens fix the problem usually.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm breaking the bank on this one, but its okay, money isn't really a concern for me on this one... going all out. Whatcha think, any tips/suggestions?

Gonna start X-Factor first for 4 weeks solo (running it for 8 weeks total does @ 1.25g ED (5 caps)
Then Introduce the rest (Stoked(4caps ED)/Activate Xt(6caps ED)/PrimalMale(6caps ED) 4 weeks into X-Factor and run them for 8 weeks.
So this is going to be a 12 week cycle total with an overlap in the middle of all the supps for 4 weeks.

I WOULD of just started everything together all at once, but I just stoped a natty boosting stack and need a month off, hence running XFactor solo for that month.

From my research, this should be the ish, but looking for input/suggestions.

I'm also running Clout & White Flood, but I consider those staples as I'm always using pre workout & creatine products.
The stack looks very very solid. Some might suggest different test boosters than Stoked or Primal, but i havent tried either, so i cant gauge if there would be better test booster to replace them.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the issue of gyno, if u ask around some other people have had similar problems. It doesnt effect everyone though.

For me it can cause psuedo-gyno, never have gotton real gyno with it. Altough i was very scared that i would. The issue is with the divanyl, and theoretically some people on the board postulate that it increases estogen or prolactin or maybe both.

Anti-estrogens fix the problem usually.
Pretty much what Ari here said....unfortunately I can't direct you to any exact threads or posts...but I have come across it, and I just don't want to have to deal with the problem IF it does arise you know? I'd rather be safe than sorry...it's a shame though...ALOT of people do have great success. Guess I'll just have to bust my ass in the gym and eat right lol (not trying to be a smartass)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much what Ari here said....unfortunately I can't direct you to any exact threads or posts...but I have come across it, and I just don't want to have to deal with the problem IF it does arise you know? I'd rather be safe than sorry...it's a shame though...ALOT of people do have great success. Guess I'll just have to bust my ass in the gym and eat right lol (not trying to be a smartass)
No dude, i had success with just taking 1 cap hyperdrol 1 cap Activate X for a pre-workout, Youll save money, and i dont get any gyno symptons with that amount and frequency. IE just taking it on workout days.

Also Diesel Test Hardcore,look into that, a good test booster that doesnt contain divanyl. No increased estrogen whatsoever.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
As far as Act-X/Gyno is concerned, it won't give anyone gyno. What it may do is aggravate pre-existing gyno. This is true of ANY test-booster that works though, as you are manipulating hormones.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as Act-X/Gyno is concerned, it won't give anyone gyno. What it may do is aggravate pre-existing gyno. This is true of ANY test-booster that works though, as you are manipulating hormones.
I agree it will not cause gyno and the Stoked and Activate Xtreme combo is awesome have not tried the others yet.:thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stoked and AX is a stack loved by most. however i think you should start it week 2 into X factor and run it 6 weeks, or just do all for 8 weeks

as far as the primal male, dont do it every day, dose on an EOD basis at 6 caps, this way you wont have to do the 5 on 2 off thing like it states, 3 times a week or just on workout days would be fine and it will last you much longer.