- 12-12-2008, 03:32 AM
- 12-12-2008, 03:40 AM
Vasopro is Ephedrine HCL and it is very effective.
You can order it online a maximum of six 48 capsule bottle in a 30 day period, that's enough for 96 days @ 3 times a day....damn...
A bottle of 48 costs about $35, EC (Ephedrine+caffeine) is the best combo ditch the aspirin.
P.S.: You will also have to submit by fax a picture of your ID or Passport the first time you order (you can thank the DEA) for that.
It only needs to be submitted once.
12-12-2008, 03:48 AM
12-12-2008, 08:53 AM
12-12-2008, 09:23 AM
12-12-2008, 09:58 AM
12-12-2008, 10:06 AM
12-12-2008, 10:15 AM
12-12-2008, 03:34 PM
12-12-2008, 04:58 PM
12-12-2008, 05:18 PM
you can get it as asthma medicine over the counter but its sale is controlled - you will have to show id.
12-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Mainly energy. I would say fat loss is a close second in most peoples cases.Effective for what? Whats the purpose? Kinda just a energy stim or what?I have takin bronkaid from asthma but thats it.
It is better in many peoples opinions, but it is no longer available at a store near you. Ephedrine HCL is readily available at most pharmacies and places on the web, as well as the leaf extract. The actual herb tends to be very difficult to find.I just heard original herb was better!
12-12-2008, 05:36 PM
my focus wasn't with suspicion to the control of it as much as it is available for the purpopses the originator of this thread intends.
12-12-2008, 09:21 PM
12-13-2008, 01:50 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By living2die in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2010, 04:57 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2009, 07:07 AM
- By metalman302 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2008, 11:23 PM
- By AM07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2007, 12:58 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2004, 03:11 PM