What do you think of RPM and Drive

ChrisDono

Awards
I just got in some free samples of RPM and Drive. what do you guys think of it and what do you like about it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got in some free samples of RPM and Drive. what do you guys think of it and what do you like about it.
I personally prefer RPM over Drive.

RPM gives a smooth energy and focus for training sessions. Time just seems to fly by, regardless of how long it's been. I love this product. You will notice effects from the first dose.

Drive doesn't kick in for me until after 3 weeks, and the effects last for 5 weeks thereafter. You will NOT notice effects from Drive with the first dose, but it generally does not take a male as long as what it did me to notice/feel them (~10 days it should 'kick in').

However, together, RPM and Drive definitely aids in anyone looking for enhanced performance (i.e. my running improved). It also helps in trying to bring out muscle definition (if your diet is mostly right as well).

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
they are great products. i take both together. since rpn has stims i does it higher on my first dose daily then reduced and higher on the drive pre w/o.

combine this with ifg2 and you got a sound stack!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I like RPM alright, haven't tried drive. The RPM makes me horny as hell, but as far as a stimulant effect, not so much. I'm highly caffeine tolerant, though. I actually take it before work to get me a little revved up and to help me focus. I likely won't be getting it again, though, it just isn't worth it for my needs.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are great products. i take both together. since rpn has stims i does it higher on my first dose daily then reduced and higher on the drive pre w/o.

combine this with ifg2 and you got a sound stack!
You only need to dose RPM ONCE daily.

I like RPM alright, haven't tried drive. The RPM makes me horny as hell, but as far as a stimulant effect, not so much. I'm highly caffeine tolerant, though. I actually take it before work to get me a little revved up and to help me focus. I likely won't be getting it again, though, it just isn't worth it for my needs.
If you expecting RPM to give you "stimulant like" effects, then you would be disappointed. Although increasing mental alertness and focus, RPM provides a SMOOTH energy, not the jittery "stimulant" energy associated with other caffeine products.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I have used both supps individually and together. Alone, RPM works great, but together..........double the effect. I take 4 RPM, and 3 drive together. There is no over stimmed feeling, and the endurance just kicks unexpectedly.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM is probably the right place to be to find out more about the RPM/Drive stack- there are literally dozens of logs over here from the last 1.5 years that the stack has been on the market- I think just about half of AM has tried the RPM/Drive or currently uses it :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Highly recommend both...

..with RPM I sweat like a Scout Master - Drive jacks up aggression and endurance, but as Rosie mentioned it takes a little time to kick in - I found one std bottle of Drive wasn't sufficient.

I would save the Drive samples - there's not enough there to bother with IMO. Being a generally well regarded Supp, you may as well buy a bottle, and just extend the stack.

sw bill

Awards
I am very impressed with both,They sent me enough samples to run for a full week and i will for sure buy some with my next NP order.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM was favorable for energy, though vascularity, 'pumps' and the other associated effects were non-existent for me. While I enjoyed my bottle I received in a trade, the energy was somewhat 'jittery' - so to speak - and I would not go as far as to purchase the product.

Drive, on the other hand, elicited no effects whatsoever for me - unfortunately. I used four bottles, going as high as 9 caps/day, and saw nothing in the way of tangible results.

Just my experience.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have used RPM/Drive countless times stacked and have used RPM in other stacks...I really like the product. Vascularity, endurance, muscle hardness, libido up, recomp effects..they also are great in PCT

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I would say RPM is better, only cause I am a stim junkie. It makes me sweat like a mofo, and energetic in an agreesive way. But I think RPM and Igf-2 is a better stack than RPM with Drive. But can not go wrong with two or three in a stack.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I loved them stacked together. Drive is one of my favorite supps. hands down.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPM was favorable for energy, though vascularity, 'pumps' and the other associated effects were non-existent for me. While I enjoyed my bottle I received in a trade, the energy was somewhat 'jittery' - so to speak - and I would not go as far as to purchase the product.

Drive, on the other hand, elicited no effects whatsoever for me - unfortunately. I used four bottles, going as high as 9 caps/day, and saw nothing in the way of tangible results.

Just my experience.
of course it was- can't win them all ;)

btw I liked Jacked- stuff is ok by me- still like RPM a lot better

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards

Just my experience.
It took four bottles to figure out you didn't like it? Are you a slow learner? Your statement reeks. I can't imagine anyone saying to themselves, "The first three bottles didn't work, but maybe just ONE more and I'll feel something...":duel:

With that being said, if you do any endurance-related exercise at all I struggle with the notion you'd feel nothing given the dose you quote. Although we've observed variances in the intensity and the amount of time to take effect, until your post I've yet to hear of a complete "non-responder". Although it is obviously possible, the proof is in the pudding - the better the product is, the lower the probability is of a "non-response" occurring - which is why we've seen virtually no complaints. If I see a lot of "non-responders" to a product, it's becomes apparent that it is moreso an excuse for a marginal product than it is of, say, "improper dosing protocol".:lol:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It took four bottles to figure out you didn't like it? Are you a slow learner? Your statement reeks. I can't imagine anyone saying to themselves, "The first three bottles didn't work, but maybe just ONE more and I'll feel something...":duel:

With that being said, if you do any endurance-related exercise at all I struggle with the notion you'd feel nothing given the dose you quote. Although we've observed variances in the intensity and the amount of time to take effect, until your post I've yet to hear of a complete "non-responder". Although it is obviously possible, the proof is in the pudding - the better the product is, the lower the probability is of a "non-response" occurring - which is why we've seen virtually no complaints. If I see a lot of "non-responders" to a product, it's becomes apparent that it is moreso an excuse for a marginal product than it is of, say, "improper dosing protocol".:lol:
I will refrain from addressing the implied Ad Hominem attacks on USP Labs; any response to those comments makes us both look juvenile, unprofessional, and foolish, and it is better left only one of us appears so.

I also find it disappointing, as a company owner, you respond to an individual in this particular manner. I often find Applied Nutraceuticals representatives relaying negative personal commentary on USP Labs' products but, assume it is just that: personal commentary, unrelated to prior connections between USP Labs and Applied Nutraceuticals. Apparently, you have decided not to address me with the same respect. Unfortunate.

At any rate, I went through four bottles as they were from a trade, free of charge [as I said above in my original post]. If you also reread my post, I said I was dosing at 9 capsules per day. 440/9 = 48.8 days. I increased the dosage assuming the effects were dose-dependent and temporal - that is, increasing with dosage and time. For myself, neither were the case. However, rather than waste product, I adjusted dosing times and so forth to attempt to find a functional dose for myself.

Also, I am confused as to why you feel giving a free product 48 days of leniency before making a final decision is so strange? Would you rather I use the product for 12 days [one bottle] and hastily and openly post my commentary? I assume no. In fact, this is the first time I have ever openly spoken about a lackluster response to another company's products. I spoke about your product's respectfully and honestly, and your reply is unnecessary.

In terms of individuals not eliciting the effects expected from Drive, I have seen several such mentions; though, I would say a positive response is in the majority. This was simply not my experience. Why you chose to infer a universally condemning remark from my personal commentary is beyond me. Hopefully in the future you address potential customers with more respect and humility!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Highly recommend both...
Agree. They are exponentially better when stacked. Separately, I found them awesome, but combined, they produced some of the most impressive results of any natural anabolics. The last time I used them, I did an RPM/Drive/IGF-2 stack. Great stuff!

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will refrain from addressing the implied Ad Hominem attacks on USP Labs; any response to those comments makes us both look juvenile, unprofessional, and foolish, and it is better left only one of us appears so.

I also find it disappointing, as a company owner, you respond to an individual in this particular manner. I often find Applied Nutraceuticals representatives relaying negative personal commentary on USP Labs' products but, assume it is just that: personal commentary, unrelated to prior connections between USP Labs and Applied Nutraceuticals. Apparently, you have decided not to address me with the same respect. Unfortunate.

At any rate, I went through four bottles as they were from a trade, free of charge[as I said above in my original post]. If you also reread my post, I said I was dosing at 9 capsules per day. 220/9 = 24.4 days. I am confused as to why you feel giving a free product 24 days of leniency before making a final decision is so strange? I increased the dosage assuming the effects were dose-dependent and temporal - that is, increasing with dosage and time. For myself, neither were the case.

In terms of individuals not eliciting the effects expected from Drive, I have seen several such mentions; though, I would say a positive response is in the majority. This was simply not my experience. Why you chose to infer a universally condemning remark from my personal commentary is beyond me. Hopefully in the future you address potential customers with more respect and humility!
4 Bottles: 110 X 4 = 440 / 9 = ~49 days. So what was it, 24 or 49 days?

I'm simply stating your comment pegged the needle on my BS meter, especially given your affiliation. Despite the elequence of your response, it still stinks of bull. Nothing more, nothing less.

Respectfully and humbly,

Don

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 Bottles: 110 X 4 = 440 / 9 = ~49 days. So what was it, 24 or 49 days?

I'm simply stating your comment pegged the needle on my BS meter, especially given your affiliation. Despite the elequence of your response, it still stinks of bull. Nothing more, nothing less.

Respectfully and humbly,

Don
If you assume affiliations produce 'bullshit' responses, that speaks more to your business ethics than it does to mine.

As I said, this is quite an unfortunate manner for a company owner to conduct himself in!

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you assume affiliations produce 'bullshit' responses, that speaks more to your business ethics than it does to mine.

As I said, this is quite an unfortunate manner for a company owner to conduct himself in!
I'm not saying affiliations produce BS responses. Affiliations DO, however make you question the poster's ability to be objective and therefore it is only logigical to scutinize any negative comments moreso than someone else's. You even contradict yourself with your math, as it would be logical for any person to assume that if you actually DID take 4 bottles you'd know if you were on for 24 or 49 days.

I'm not sure how any of this is unfortunate conduct, but I'm through posting on this topic. I stand where I stand.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not saying affiliations produce BS responses. Affiliations DO, however make you question the poster's ability to be objective and therefore it is only logigical to scutinize any negative comments moreso than someone else's. You even contradict yourself with your math, as it would be logical for any person to assume that if you actually DID take 4 bottles you'd know if you were on for 24 or 49 days.

I'm not sure how any of this is unfortunate conduct, but I'm through posting on this topic. I stand where I stand.
It was a simple mistake though, one that you will no doubt use to further justify your unprofessional behavior here!

I have been up for two days writing a 60 page Comp., Lit dissertation on Proust's 7th Volume of In Search for Lost Time and Hegel's Phenomenology of Mind - believe me, taking time out of my day to relay absurd commentary on Applied Nutraceuticals' products is the least of my concern!

Despite your conduct here, I will be sure not to treat AN reps with the same disrespect if [and when] they relay commentary on USP Labs' products!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Not for nothing, but I read Mullet's comment... re-read it... re-read the whole thread a few times... etc. I don't think there was anything wrong with his opinions on the product. I personally like RPM a lot, especially at just one cap per day and I think Drive has some good stuff in there. Whatever tension exists between AN and USP, maybe Mullet giving an opinion that wasn't really 'thumbs up' may have been the tip of the iceberg.

Believe me, I'm not an advocate for USP, hahaha, but I think Mullet was kinda disrespected for no reason in 'this' thread.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not for nothing, but I read Mullet's comment... re-read it... re-read the whole thread a few times... etc. I don't think there was anything wrong with his opinions on the product. I personally like RPM a lot, especially at just one cap per day and I think Drive has some good stuff in there. Whatever tension exists between AN and USP, maybe Mullet giving an opinion that wasn't really 'thumbs up' may have been the tip of the iceberg.

Believe me, I'm not an advocate for USP, hahaha, but I think Mullet was kinda disrespected for no reason in 'this' thread.
Fair enough- and as for tension- I don't have any ill will towards any company on this board- not my style (for anyone who knows me off the boards, or even on)....

Hell, I wish Jacob and Mullet the best- USP Labs was a company that I founded with Jacob, and he has done an exceptional job, even after I went out to pursue other projects.

So while I think the review was a little biased given the history of our two companies- plus the fact that it managed to be coincidentally placed in a Drive/RPM thread on the same week that his company came out with a competing product- I acknowledge that there are non-responders to every product, and will give Mullet the benefit of the doubt if he indeed is one of them......

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough- and as for tension- I don't have any ill will towards any company on this board- not my style (for anyone who knows me off the boards, or even on)....

Hell, I wish Jacob and Mullet the best- USP Labs was a company that I founded with Jacob, and he has done an exceptional job, even after I went out to pursue other projects.

So while I think the review was a little biased given the history of our two companies- plus the fact that it managed to be coincidentally placed in a Drive/RPM thread on the same week that his company came out with a competing product- I acknowledge that there are non-responders to every product, and will give Mullet the benefit of the doubt if he indeed is one of them......
I'm a big fan of Camphibolic and the formula you guys have 'Lipotrophin PM'. Good stuff indeed.

Drive is one of those things that I will notice the effects slowly coming on. Increased sex drive and appetite, leaning out, etc. It doesn't hit at once.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, this thread took a different turn...
I respect Mullet's review, as well as all the AN guys/girls opinion.
This USP vs. AN thing is getting old. Both are top notch companies that each bring innovation to the front.

RPM - great energy and focus, but no pumps. I like it for a quick pick me up.
DRIVE - no energy; great libido boost after an extended run.
Stacked together - great for those who would like to keep it natural while reaping the benefits of Icariin and Forslean over time.

Last edited:
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Man, this thread to a different turn...
I respect Mullet's review, as well as all the AN guys/girls opinion.
This USP vs. AN thing is getting old. Both are top notch companies that each bring innovation to the front.

RPM - great energy and focus, but no pumps. I like it for a quick pick me up.
DRIVE - no energy; great libido boost after an extended run.
Stacked together - great for those who would like to keep it natural while reaping the benefits of Icariin and Forslean over time.
I agree. Nothing against USP and no reason to at least for me. They have done nothing but try to help me out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is becoming a little silly, I must say.

rms, AN representatives have offered reviews on USP products several times; some negative, others very positive. In fact, Texaslifter89 offered a [semi] negative review on BB.com, and I worked with him for an entire thread to illicit a positive response, not charge him with bias. And, in all those reviews, I can assure you none of your representatives were accused with bias nor treated with this type of disregard; and this is notwithstanding several of your representatives suggesting 'Neovar Recomped' in AP and P-Slin threads - surely, that is a much more directly reprehensible act than offering my honest review [this is not to open old wounds anew, but to offer some needed perspective].

If it will quell you and your partner's suspicions, I actually received both products on a trade from Applied Nutraceuticals' representatives!

In respects to competing products, JACKED is in much more direct competition with products such as NO-XPLODE, Ragnorak, JP8, and so forth - if I was going to [as you and Don are implying] take the time out of my day to create a false review, I would focus that review on a more logical product.

RPM has been out for a substantial enough time where those who enjoy it will not be swayed, and this is irrespective of the fact they are not necessarily competing products; and this notion that I would dissuade your consumers with a four-line, semi-positive review is beyond ridiculous. Scour my post history, I have never attacked or defamed another company on this site or any other, and do not plan to start now.

I used RPM, it worked, but not substantially enough to purchase it; I used Drive, it did not work at all. Case closed. How that is a scathing review enough to warrant this bias talk is beyond me!

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I got a free samples but I didnt like either, didnt do much for me.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Mullet has attacked and defamed FoG Enterprises for the last time!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a free samples but I didnt like either, didnt do much for me.
I do have to say that drive can't fairly be judged by a sample, unless the sample is at least 2 weeks at 5-6 caps/day..... which is not a realistic free sample size. I've used it on and off since it came out, and I still don't notice the postiive effects till at least day 8 or so.