New e-pol user.. need info..

JacobST54

Awards
I used to work out a lot in high school and now i'm 2 years removed. I've gained some weight, but kept the majority of my muscle mass. I just received a shipment of epol and am going to start the cycle Monday(12/15). I was hoping to get some information about what to take with e-pol. My main target is to burn fat but retain and build my muscle mass. So, if you could guys, fill me in a little bit about what to use with e-pol and maybe even a vague diet plan. :cool:
thanks a lot,
Jacob

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying you want us to tell you how to do everything?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats e-pol? Just search for diets there are plenty out there. anabolic diet, palumbo, even a custom diet. there is not set way to go about things...differences between everyone.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
whats e-pol? Just search for diets there are plenty out there. anabolic diet, palumbo, even a custom diet. there is not set way to go about things...differences between everyone.
I'm guessing he meant E-Bol? by Thermolife

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
e-pol is a ph made by purus labs...i think(dont hold me to this) its superdrol and the estra 4 9 compound....to the op- many people these days use steroids for the shortcut to being in shape...you need to learn how to train and eat and do this for years before you cross over to the dark side....i dont think epol is for you...and unless your 21 your not allowed to post about this on this board

JacobST54

Awards
i have a co-worker that knows a lot about it and recommended it to me. He's gonna guide me thru it and help me out w. it all. i was just looking for extra advice...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well if you feel like putting your life in your coworkers hands as well as your endocrine system and hormones suit yourself. I personally wouldnt take that risk.

JacobST54

Awards
i got "e-pol" from purus labs and it's 100% legal. The guy has done multiple cycles and is really familiar with it all. i was just going to see if anyone had some more information because i'm not going to take it until i've researched thoroughly.. i appreciate the comments guys.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i got "e-pol" from purus labs and it's 100% legal. The guy has done multiple cycles and is really familiar with it all. i was just going to see if anyone had some more information because i'm not going to take it until i've researched thoroughly.. i appreciate the comments guys.

well while i do appreciate being appreciated i think i appreciate it even more when someone takes my advice when they are doing something stupid...you apparently are going to listen to your co-worker who is not very smart(no matter how many cycles of E-pol hes ran) if hes recomending this product to you, who is obviously out of shape and new to lifting, than he doesnt have a clue. If you come here ask for advice then dont take it because its not what you wanted to hear...well:FUfinger:...
i can pretty much guarantee that any gains you make in this cycle you will lose...you are about to run two very harsh over the counter steroids...you have no idea what you are doing...but i will still give you advice....

if i were you i would eat no carbs while running the superdrol...this is very synergistic on a cut...no more than a hundred grams of protein a day cuz anything more than that is overkill and in my opinion the e-pol is very underdosed( im sure your coworker will agree) so you need to quadruple the dose...this should put you around 80 mgs of superdrol a day(thats a growin dose there boy)...do this and you should see some good results...hopefully my freind darwin will help you sort out your pct