Trans-Resveratrol vs. ATD ?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
For me, ATD has a much stronger affect at first but after a couple weeks of use it becomes somewhat stagnant. Trans-Revs on the other hand takes a little bit longer to exert its test boosting affects but they continue to compound and get better towards about 3 weeks. Trans-Revs is probably going to be more beneficial to libido for most unless you stagger your ATD dosing into an EOD situation or something. That is just my experience though, nothing really scientific to back it up.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Anyone on libido/test boosting effectivness?
there's no comparison, one is a natural compound the other is a chemical, atd is a lot stronger but have a lot more sides also, oh by the way atd is no libido friendly

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Trans-Resveratrol all the way for...ATD kills my joints and libido is nonexistant...Resveratrol does the total opposite...but that's just me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATD will crush libido in alot of people but the Trans-Resveratrol in products such as Stoked will boost libido. Trans-Resveratrol has one problem and that is bioavailibilty and Quercetin helps greatly with that.:thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone on libido/test boosting effectivness?

they both have Different MOAs. ATD kills some peoples libido at certain doses and Trans Res wont and will cause an overall feeling of well being,

just be sure that when you use Trans Res you find a product like STOKED! that includes Quercitin and aids in the absorbtion of Trans Res and makes it more available.

good luck in you endeavor if you have any questions ill be here all day lol

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
resveratrol alone is not enough for pct, lose dose ATD is good, but past 12.5 is overkill and will F up your blook lipid profiles, crush libido and make your joints ache, in turn, leading to less productive/heavy workouts.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use them together and dose the ATD at 25mg per day. Once I run out of ATD I will be using Trans Res with 6-bromo.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Currently using Stoked and its been great, libido is up definitely. Check it out man great product.

magusxxx

Awards
Sorry about the mini-hijack...

Could you safely stack plain ol' reversatrol AND a natural test booster OR an ATD?

Thanks in advance.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the mini-hijack...

Could you safely stack plain ol' reversatrol AND a natural test booster OR an ATD?

Thanks in advance.

you can but you may be better off with stoked! because the oral bioavailability of Trans Res is not that greeat on its own, and quercitin helps with that, and the Icariin helps with libido as well,

i would be careful though with ATD when some people venture over certain doses, they tend to get a problem with libido.

:bb3:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently using Stoked and its been great, libido is up definitely. Check it out man great product.
I am glad the Stoked is working well for you bro it truly is a great product.:thumbsup:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
no one here spoke in 6-oxo xt , I personally love this product, in a highly suppressive cycle I think that PCS with a serm is the way to go on pct but in a mild or short cycle cycle 6-oxo xt is a fantastic product and will do a great job recovering test with no AI sides originated by a very low estro level and with reszv also

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no one here spoke in 6-oxo xt , I personally love this product, in a highly suppressive cycle I think that PCS with a serm is the way to go on pct but in a mild or short cycle cycle 6-oxo xt is a fantastic product and will do a great job recovering test with no AI sides originated by a very low estro level and with reszv also

while you are right,

PCS with a bottle of Trione would work the same way , with a lil extra, and a better price for PCT.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
while you are right,

PCS with a bottle of Trione would work the same way , with a lil extra, and a better price for PCT.
yep , I didn't look to the prices only to the concept , but if you`re right with the maths you`re absolutely correct :thumbsup:
thanks for the backup

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yep , I didn't look to the prices only to the concept , but if you`re right with the maths you`re absolutely correct :thumbsup:
thanks for the backup

anytime brotha!!!

gotta save a buck where ya can yanno:bb3:

AML

Awards
atd?

resveratrol alone is not enough for pct, lose dose ATD is good, but past 12.5 is overkill and will F up your blook lipid profiles, crush libido and make your joints ache, in turn, leading to less productive/heavy workouts.
How is atd on liver enzymes? Is it stressful to the liver?Thanks

flex13

Awards
wats a good Trans-Revs produt or does anywhere sell this in bulk

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wats a good Trans-Revs produt or does anywhere sell this in bulk

Stoked and Post Cycle Support are both very good because the Quercetin in it helps greatly with bioavailibilty.:thumbsup: