Cytolean vs. Stim X

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback on Cytolean vs. Stim X. How do the two compare and are the effects similar?

PatMan

PatMan

Banned
Awards
Ask in the AX section about something special coming out!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And by special, we don't mean that's it coming on a short bus wearing a helmet. We mean it's got red carpet under its feet. :D :head: :woohoo:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And by special, we don't mean that's it coming on a short bus wearing a helmet. We mean it's got red carpet under its feet. :D :head: :woohoo:
how about those samples you were going to get for us at am, ive heard babyboard.com has had them for close to a month.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be checkin on those ASAP. I don't keep tabs on everything on babyboard.com (I'm mostly here), but if they have it and AX has some, I will DEFINITELY get back to everyone. Most likely we will post the samples thread under the AX section here, but I will try to update this thread with a link when appropriate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be checkin on those ASAP. I don't keep tabs on everything on babyboard.com (I'm mostly here), but if they have it and AX has some, I will DEFINITELY get back to everyone. Most likely we will post the samples thread under the AX section here, but I will try to update this thread with a link when appropriate.
thanks,t. really interested in trying those. stimx was my favorite stim.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys n gals, as promised, I got the official skinny for you. In a nutshell, SX is slightly held up due to one ingredient, but that problem isn't going to take long at all to fix. We're looking at a limited production run at first - with samples - to hit the AX forum first. (Not the AX subforum, but the AX forum at www.forum.anabolicx.com) When that occurs, I'll post a link under our subforum here. Pricing for the initial run will be competitive to NP, bb.com or wherever else. Those first samples will be up for grabs when we announce the release.

After that, when the next major major major run goes on, samples will be more available for all the major forums. We'll most likely do a major announcement here for that open call for samples. So keep an eye on our subforum and our home forum for the latest details.

Timeframe? Hopefully January, but don't hold me to it. ;) SX is EAGERLY anticipated and we know that you folks want it!!

That's all for now. :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh, yeah:woohoo: