USP labs marketing department strikes again

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
new product super hype with a chance to give back to the customer with an amazing deal. so I like many others ran to our computers and bought 3 tubs of jacked for $15 a piece thinking wow these guys are generous. then the next week jacked hits nutraplanet for 19.99 a container. now I ask how many people would have bought 3 knowing it would only be $5 more on nutraplanet the next week?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see

3 x $15 = $45
3 x $20 = $60

25% below retail...:think:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Lets see

3 x $15 = $45
3 x $20 = $60

25% below retail...:think:
what i mean is would u have gone and bought 3 thinking you were going to get a half price deal, or would u have just bought 1 to try it out and see if u liked it. at least i grabbed 3 because i thought i was getting a ridiculous deal and if i don't like it i'm stuck with 3 tubs instead of 1

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never been "stuck" with any USPLabs product.

Bought three in good faith and loyalty.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I've never been "stuck" with any USPLabs product.

Bought three in good faith and loyalty.
i didn't say their products didn't work but people react differently to different things. and if u had a bad reaction with jacked you'd have 3 instead of just 1

tattoopierced1

what i mean is would u have gone and bought 3 thinking you were going to get a half price deal, or would u have just bought 1 to try it out and see if u liked it. at least i grabbed 3 because i thought i was getting a ridiculous deal and if i don't like it i'm stuck with 3 tubs instead of 1
I'm sure you could hold on to the other 2 if you dont like them and wait for the NP sale price to end and then offload them and get your money back...

The inner circle deal was a great deal and I wish I would have had the $$ to jump on it.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
new product super hype with a chance to give back to the customer with an amazing deal. so I like many others ran to our computers and bought 3 tubs of jacked for $15 a piece thinking wow these guys are generous. then the next week jacked hits nutraplanet for 19.99 a container. now I ask how many people would have bought 3 knowing it would only be $5 more on nutraplanet the next week?
Let's not forget shipping.. you would pay another 8-10 bucks for 3 tubs at nuraplanet on top of your additional 5 per container. hmmm so I saved $25 through the IC sale and got free powerfull.. if that is not generous to you I dont know what is

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Let's not forget shipping.. you would pay another 8-10 bucks for 3 tubs at nuraplanet on top of your additional 5 per container. hmmm so I saved $25 through the IC sale and got free powerfull.. if that is not generous to you I dont know what is
never mind i give up. all i was saying is they duped some people into buying 3 because of the price only to realize that a week later it would only be $5 more if they liked it.

tattoopierced1

i still dont see how you think they "duped" anyone.... $5 is $5 which to me, is a great savings since I'm not blessed with a big bank account.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never mind i give up. all i was saying is they duped some people into buying 3 because of the price only to realize that a week later it would only be $5 more if they liked it.
Your buyers remorse is not the same as "being duped".

Own your choices. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it is cheap enough for 3 tubs that I could (and still might) just give it away to somebody who likes it. I don't know if I will like it or not but 45 bucks is not much for me to shell out. I could have bought just one I guess.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I think what he's trying to say is this:

The offer was $15 a pop with free shipping if you ordered three. The total would be $45 for a product no one has even tried yet. For someone who believes the deal is going to be amazing but just wants to just give it a try (meaning, they really only need one to try it out), they think they are going to be getting a deal that will vastly outweigh the cost of buying just one at a retailer.

Now on the other hand, when someone goes to make a purchase at NP they will probably be aiming to reach $200 to get free shipping (which nullifies part of the USPLabs Jacked deal). They see that Jacked is now being offered as well. They want to add that to their order to give it a try. They will only add one because they may already be receiving free shipping and are buying other things they already know they will like and because they just want to give it a try.

In the end, they see they could've just waited for it to come out on NP and paid the extra five dollars and only felt the pressure/urge to buy one.

I'm not agreeing either way on this. There is just a lot of psychology at play here. And maybe it is just strong marketing in the way that it compelled people to buy three when they really only wanted one (especially because no one had used it before). Yes, everyone has a choice in life. And people could've only bought one during the IC release. He didn't need to buy three. But when you see that the price difference in the end for just one isn't that much money, it kinda makes you feel like you were tricked by marketing.

Nahm sayin?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The offer was $15 a pop with free shipping if you ordered three. The total would be $45 for a product no one has even tried yet. For someone who believes the deal is going to be amazing but just wants to just give it a try (meaning, they really only need one to try it out), they think they are going to be getting a deal that will vastly outweigh the cost of buying just one at a retailer.

Now on the other hand, when someone goes to make a purchase at NP they will probably be aiming to reach $200 to get free shipping (which nullifies part of the USPLabs Jacked deal). They see that Jacked is now being offered as well. They want to add that to their order to give it a try. They will only add one because they may already be receiving free shipping and are buying other things they already know they will like and because they just want to give it a try.

In the end, they see they could've just waited for it to come out on NP and paid the extra five dollars and only felt the pressure/urge to buy one.

I'm not agreeing either way on this. There is just a lot of psychology at play here. And maybe it is just strong marketing in the way that it compelled people to buy three when they really only wanted one (especially because no one had used it before). Yes, everyone has a choice in life. And people could've only bought one during the IC release. He didn't need to buy three. But when you see that the price difference in the end for just one isn't that much money, it kinda makes you feel like you were tricked by marketing.

Nahm sayin?
LOL, WUT?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tricked? Tricked?!?

Look man, I'm just now finding out there is no Santa...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...don't even get me started on the Easter Bunny issues I'm dealing with.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You really know how to **** on someones day Brian.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait I'm confused now...who took the teeth from under my pillow when I was young and left money?
You must have slept right through the cavity search. That's what the cash was for.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
JSP do you do anything but piss and moan? Your other thread is how u didn't get your jacked quick enough now it's on how you have been duped by USP offering a savings of more then 25% on a new product when they don't have to even do that. Consider this a warning, stop whining.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
The I.c price on jacked was absurdly low, how many supp companys have offered a solid product for 15 dollars?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He just needs to get Jacked :toofunny:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
While it is true that USP pushed the idea that the retail price was going to be 59.99, I believe that the 15.99 release and the Nutraplanet one were both done in good faith.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JSP do you do anything but piss and moan? Your other thread is how u didn't get your jacked quick enough now it's on how you have been duped by USP offering a savings of more then 25% on a new product when they don't have to even do that. Consider this a warning, stop whining.
But they are running an IC special on whining. 20 whines for only $15.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
consider this a warning? i wasn't whining in the other thread i was just curious to see how many people hadn't received their order yet, and this post i noticed the marketing tactic being used. i'm not saying its good or bad, hell i even bought 3 of them. so get off your high horse and your bad @ss attitude over threatening a guy on the computer.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Its a good deal for 15$....I take 3 scoops, so thats a buck a serving for an AMAZING combo of things...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
consider this a warning? i wasn't whining in the other thread i was just curious to see how many people hadn't received their order yet, and this post i noticed the marketing tactic being used. i'm not saying its good or bad, hell i even bought 3 of them. so get off your high horse and your bad @ss attitude over threatening a guy on the computer.
Actually I believe his statement stems from his name in red, which means ADMIN, and that he finds something unbecoming about your handling of the situation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:::insert shameless Gut Health plug here:::

/yes, we ditched the capsules...it's now just a plug that you insert.

workout8485

Awards

This is a little harsh - arent people entitled to their own opinions on this board or is it just for kissing supplement company butt?

his opinion actually does have some validity! the nutraplanet release of 19.95 does actually call into question the "AMAZING!!!!!" deal that usp said the inner circles would be considering it was only $5 cheaper in the end. Now i know the 19.95 deal is still temporary but its there!

Im still happy with my purchase from the inner circle deal but cant help but feel a little misled from the way usp guaranteed "the best inner circle deal to date!"....

I will add that i am a usp fan and love their products but usp need to be careful with their marketing sometimes...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Actually I believe his statement stems from his name in red, which means ADMIN, and that he finds something unbecoming about your handling of the situation.
well he can find it that way all he wants but i haven't done anything against any rules. he's just made that i'm talking about a companies marketing for some reason

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
This is a little harsh - arent people entitled to their own opinions on this board or is it just for kissing supplement company butt?

his opinion actually does have some validity! the nutraplanet release of 19.95 does actually call into question the "AMAZING!!!!!" deal that usp said the inner circles would be considering it was only $5 cheaper in the end. Now i know the 19.95 deal is still temporary but its there!

Im still happy with my purchase from the inner circle deal but cant help but feel a little misled from the way usp guaranteed "the best inner circle deal to date!"....

I will add that i am a usp fan and love their products but usp need to be careful with their marketing sometimes...
thank you. somebody actually got to what i was saying.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
The I.c price on jacked was absurdly low.
absurdly low ...... give me a break. The ATP-Carnosine-Vaso Complex raws of Jacked will cost you only $5 if you buy them in bulk from NP so you're paying $10 for the 7g Y-RD Complex which is mostly caff.

how many supp companys have offered a solid product for 15 dollars?
this pre-wokout supp was only $15 not long time ago.

Drive Blend 8,250mg : (Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Alpha KetoGlutarate 2:1, (Di-L-Arginine)-L-Malate, Citric Acid, (Di-L-Arginine) Orotate)

Creatine Blend 2,500mg : (Creatine Monohydrate, DiCreatine Malate)

H blend 2,500mg : (Beta-Alanine, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine)

BrainDrive Blend 2,450mg : Acetyl-L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Caffeine (USP), DL Phenylalanine)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Let's try to put things into proper perspective here. The Inner-Circle deal was truly amazing. Call it exceptional, if you prefer! Take a step back and carefully review the ingredients in JACKED - 100% actives without fillers. Then look around, as far as you can, and try to get any comparable product for a similar price. Chances are you won't find any. Something else. The MSRP was $44.99. USPLabs decided to offer JACKED at NutraPlanet for an incredible $19.99. Personally, I did not expect it would sell for less than $29.99. So, the NutraPlanet price/deal is a reflection of USPLabs' generosity, in collaboration with NutraPlanet. Nothing else. Would you have preferred that the NutraPlanet price were set at $44.99?!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
absurdly low ...... give me a break. The ATP-Carnosine-Vaso Complex raws of Jacked will cost you only $5 if you buy them in bulk from NP so you're paying $10 for the 7g Y-RD Complex which is mostly caff.

this pre-wokout supp was only $15 not long time ago.

Drive Blend 8,250mg : (Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Alpha KetoGlutarate 2:1, (Di-L-Arginine)-L-Malate, Citric Acid, (Di-L-Arginine) Orotate)

Creatine Blend 2,500mg : (Creatine Monohydrate, DiCreatine Malate)

H blend 2,500mg : (Beta-Alanine, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine)

BrainDrive Blend 2,450mg : Acetyl-L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Caffeine (USP), DL Phenylalanine)
This is not nearly as good looking as Jacked.

return it..

Nahm sayin?

Everyone that shops at NP spends $200.

Sam must be Super Rich..