celadrin topical cream or oral softgels?
- 12-10-2008, 10:00 PM
- 12-11-2008, 09:10 AM
I have almost always used a combination of both with other things like cissus when I have joint pains from training etc. Maybe I exaggerate but for me I almost always have more than one nagging joint or tendon to worry about from BJJ so I try and cover my bases when needed. I have felt great recovery combining them though.
12-11-2008, 10:07 AM
I have both, and the topical cream seems to work better for me. I have had much better luck with cissus for pills, so I would suggest that combination.
Similar Forum Threads
- By laserbluess in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2011, 12:23 PM
- By Haltera in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-10-2007, 10:36 PM
- By TeamSavage in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2006, 11:27 AM
- By DCWI in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-17-2005, 07:40 PM
- By TheLabRat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:42 PM