celadrin topical cream or oral softgels?
- 12-10-2008, 10:00 PM
- 5'11" 222 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 12-11-2008, 09:10 AM
I have almost always used a combination of both with other things like cissus when I have joint pains from training etc. Maybe I exaggerate but for me I almost always have more than one nagging joint or tendon to worry about from BJJ so I try and cover my bases when needed. I have felt great recovery combining them though.
- 12-11-2008, 10:07 AM
I have both, and the topical cream seems to work better for me. I have had much better luck with cissus for pills, so I would suggest that combination.
Similar Forum Threads
- By laserbluess in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2011, 12:23 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2009, 12:56 PM
- By LiLShAnK357 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2009, 02:04 PM
- By MrFun4000 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2008, 05:43 PM
- By Hellhound in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:53 AM