"Double or nothing xtreme stack" or "Mass FX and Hyperdrol x2"

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
dont know what to choose for a bulk after Christmas, i have been going back and forth, i cant decide........i think "extreme double or nothing" is more for strength and Mass FX and HD X2 is for mass......what you guys think??

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
dont know what to choose for a bulk after Christmas, i have been going back and forth, i cant decide........i think "extreme double or nothing" is more for strength and Mass FX and HD X2 is for mass......what you guys think??

thats a tough one.

Cant go wrong with either. Diesel's stack is cheaper.

Not really comparable ingredients.

I want to do the MFX/HX2 stack also(got the 2 bottles of HX2)...........Next year sometime.

good luck on your decision.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah i know they really are different, but the main purpose of them is he same (to boost test).....yah, im really thinking extreme double or nothing.....i just dont loike taking lots of anti-estrogen's..like in hyperdrol x2

P.S. i am aware that DTH and DT 2010 have anti-estrogens in them, but i dont think they are as potent as Hyperdrol x2

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yah i know they really are different, but the main purpose of them is he same (to boost test).....yah, im really thinking extreme double or nothing.....i just dont loike taking lots of anti-estrogen's..like in hyperdrol x2

P.S. i am aware that DTH and DT 2010 have anti-estrogens in them, but i dont think they are as potent as Hyperdrol x2

Not going to say a word bad about Anabolic Xtreme nor Diesel. I really like both lines.

I will run there MFX/HX2 next year maybe 2010.......lol. expo's on the HX2 is 4/2011.........so i will run it....

But.........for the money you cant go wrong with diesel either..just a tad cheaper.

I am going to run 2 bottles of each when i do my MFX/HX2. 200 bucks.....ouch.

To be honest I think you would see more strength gains from the MFX/HX2 stack though.

You are correct. Diesel DTH and 2010 both have some anti-e properties, but not like HX2.

I have rattled long enough. Good luck bro.

I've got it.........Do the EDONS then do the MFX/HX2 stack.

60-ish days of madness............lol

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so double or nothing is better for mass you think??

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
so double or nothing is better for mass you think??
Diet is more of a factor than supplements.

DTH and 2010 will be a great test booster,will raise libido and give you gym aggression for sure.

I think the MFX/HX2 will give you aggression, lean gains and strength. The mass will be up to your diet.

You could read up on each compound at NP.

They both have different ingredient profiles. Different but the same. Clear as mud?

Products by Get Diesel | Diesel Test Hardcore | NOS Ether | Ready 4 War | Coq Diesel

Products by Anabolic Xtreme | 3-AD | Hyperdrol X2 | Stimulant X

Both have the potential to add pounds to the scale with training, nutrition and rest.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yes of coarse you wont gain if you dont diet, sleep right, i have a hard time wording things sorry, i should have said, what do you think would help build muscle more....?

but i get your point, gunna check out those links right now thanks again dude!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cant go wrong with either stack for shure.

To me;

id actually do Diesel Test Hardcore, Mass fx, and HX2 at lower than reccomended doses for a more extended period. Almost none of the ingredients overlap.(not the same with DTH/DTH 2010)if u wanted to save 10 bucks id substiture the DTH with 2010, but i personally have not tried 2010).

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
damn hard choice lol

i might just wait till after christmas, as im going to experiment with stoked, RPM or RPM, PCT assist......i want to try them out first

besides after christmas ill have more money to play with

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking DTH, sunami, JP8, and ether tabs right now and lovin it! Strength is up like crazy and I'm putting on good size. I tried mass fx and hyperdrol and couldn't finish the stack. My stomach just couldn't take it.

So my vote is go diesel!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the double or nothing?

I'm more than familiar with the hyperdrol/massfx stack. Out of what AX makes, it's my favorite stack.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
its Diesel test hardcore and diesel test 2010 stacked.........what do you guys think of T-911 by LG??

how does it compare to the two??

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its Diesel test hardcore and diesel test 2010 stacked.........what do you guys think of T-911 by LG??

how does it compare to the two??
Haven't tried LG myself, but don't want to say anything bad about them. So I'll keep my mouth shut. ;)

You have some good choices here, and I don't blame you for having trouble choosing. Just remember that the decision is ultimately your's and your's alone. That doesn't just come with the burden of purchasing the supplements, but being able to tell what they do for you. If you choose one option, run it, like it, and then go spouting off for the next 2 years that it's the best thing ever, then nobody can really listen to you as you have no base for comparison. It's like saying "The 1989 Mercury Sable was the best car EVER!!!" just because it was the first car I ever drove.

In all fairness, running both will enable you to know what worked better for you and how you can compare them to something else, like a stack of Stoked and NovXT, or whatever other ones that anyone can come up with.

---cheap plug: I will say that the one advantage to AX is that you will always have near-immediate access to us for help should you ever need it. One of us is always on, and we're like flies on poo when it comes to questions! :D

Good luck!!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Personally i would stack max-out(for the 25r-diol and extra AA) and DTH...

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Go get Diesel man..

I would do DTH + Sunami. Leaves you some cash for something else, like NOS ETHER maybe :thumbsup:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah probably going with the extreme double or nothing, i havent heard one single bad review about them, and every one thats tried them has liked them i guess......the only way to know is to try it, thanks guys

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
---cheap plug: I will say that the one advantage to AX is that you will always have near-immediate access to us for help should you ever need it. One of us is always on, and we're like flies on poo when it comes to questions! :D

This is mos def true and I do like Lean FX and have had friends who love the mass fx/hyperdrol stack:thumbsup:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go get Diesel man..

I would do DTH + Sunami. Leaves you some cash for something else, like NOS ETHER maybe :thumbsup:
:nutkick:

No, like Ether Tabs!!:lol:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i dont know though, i kinda want to give t-911 a try really bad....not sure what to expect though, havent seen any logs what so ever

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't help you out with the t-911. Don't really know anything about it.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
are there any other products that are recommended for a bulk.......
i havent used much,

i use the usual creatine, multivit, m-stak, weight gainer, whey protien, and amino acids.........and RPM...and HAVOC (steroid, i dont like those)

i just dont know what to use for a bulk, im indecisive, and im tired of the usual stuff, any one want to offer some good options that dont effect hormones greatly??

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Please don't say 25R-diol.

Max-Out does not contain 25R-diol. It is a different compound with a similar name.
Yeah i know but i didnt want to type out the entire name...and there both very similar ingredients...most people know what 25r-diol is but they wont know what the other one is...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
25R-dione?

Two protons is sort of like saying trenbolone and deca are "basically the same thing".

Sorry, I'm still a little heated about the whole situation. One of their reps were calling it 25R-diol at BB.com. There's a significant difference between the two, and I can't say I'm a fan of using the success of another product to promote your own, when it doesn't even contain any of the same ingredients.

/end rant

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
my vote go to the ax stack, it will be my christmas present to one of my brothers

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
25R-dione?

Two protons is sort of like saying trenbolone and deca are "basically the same thing".

Sorry, I'm still a little heated about the whole situation. One of their reps were calling it 25R-diol at BB.com. There's a significant difference between the two, and I can't say I'm a fan of using the success of another product to promote your own, when it doesn't even contain any of the same ingredients.

/end rant
I could care less what u have to say...i in no way intended to insult ur companies products or u...but in my experience with BOTH products (max-out and massfx) the effects from the 25r-dione in max-out produces the same fullness, muscle pumps, and density as i got out of the old mass-fx...and by the way i dont read or talk to ANYONE from bb.com because they are useless...i still recommend to the OP to try max-out and DTH or DT2010...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could care less what u have to say...i in no way intended to insult ur companies products or u...but in my experience with BOTH products (max-out and massfx) the effects from the 25r-dione in max-out produces the same fullness, muscle pumps, and density as i got out of the old mass-fx...and by the way i dont read or talk to ANYONE from bb.com because they are useless...i still recommend to the OP to try max-out and DTH or DT2010...
Ouch - why so mad? ;)

Sorry that you had a bad experience, man. We know and fully realize that not everybody will have the same experience with AX products. We accept that and in fact, we do greatly appreciate the feedback! The reason our products change is to reflect the attitude of those who use them. If something isn't so great and has room to improve, then we'll work on improving it. Take StimX for example. The original changed because people complained that it was too potent. Now, many like it, but those hardcore stim junkies want something more. So in 09, we're bringing back the original strength under a new name - SX. The same happened with the original Hyperdrol, and the evolution of Retain to Retain2 to LeanFX.

So if you have feedback and are honest in your approach about it, we are listening. Thanks for providing that for us. And don't worry - we don't take offense. It actually takes a helluva lot to get any of us rattled! :D

Best of luck in future endeavors. :cheers:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Settle down bro.

Not trying to pick sides....but...just for a second.......

Put yourself in there shoes. This copycat clone industry has made it very difficult for the true pioneers to stay in business.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Ouch - why so mad? ;)

Sorry that you had a bad experience, man. We know and fully realize that not everybody will have the same experience with AX products. We accept that and in fact, we do greatly appreciate the feedback! The reason our products change is to reflect the attitude of those who use them. If something isn't so great and has room to improve, then we'll work on improving it. Take StimX for example. The original changed because people complained that it was too potent. Now, many like it, but those hardcore stim junkies want something more. So in 09, we're bringing back the original strength under a new name - SX. The same happened with the original Hyperdrol, and the evolution of Retain to Retain2 to LeanFX.

So if you have feedback and are honest in your approach about it, we are listening. Thanks for providing that for us. And don't worry - we don't take offense. It actually takes a helluva lot to get any of us rattled! :D

Best of luck in future endeavors. :cheers:
I did not have a bad experience...i never said that i just stated that 25r-diol is very similar to 25r-dione....

im not mad either i jsut dont care what he has to say...

im not sure why ur talking about the new and old versions of the AX line the reason why i stated the "old" massfx becasue taht is the only version taht i have to compare max-out (25r-dione) to...i do not know if the old is more effective than the new...i was trying to be specific as to exactly what i have used and exactly what products i am comparing...

so again in my personal experiences 25r-dione produces very similar results as 25r-diol which in my previous posts i only stated 25r-diol instead of 25r-dione is because they are similar (comparing results of the two different versions of
25R)...:thumbsup:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wow what did i miss??
and are you recommending Mass-FX or Max-out??

sorry im a little confused......

and are you sayin to stack DTH with Max-Out?

that looks kinda like the ANIMAL TEST stack without as much divanil and AI's........any one use animal test?? i heard its over priced for its effectiveness...