Supps to lower SHBG and Estradiol?
- 12-10-2008, 04:40 PM
- 12-10-2008, 04:47 PM
well bro i would go get some divanex and some I3C, plus some lean xtreme or leanfx. that will take care of all your needs.
12-10-2008, 04:58 PM
12-10-2008, 05:08 PM
restore is chill. I just think some nettle and some I3C would give him what he is looking fo and more. Plus, the lean xtreme would give him a cort blocker and it would increase t3 production. those 3 product would work at all aspects for him and help him in other areas too.
12-10-2008, 05:13 PM
12-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Estradiol will dramatically increase SHBG production as well as cortisol. So perhaps just addressing the estradiol level may suffice. Or if willing you could run a steroid that would temporarily solve all these issues. But instead of just addressing these issues which may just be symptoms of something else you need to find the cause. It would appear you had a blood panel done to find these levels so did the physician have any recommendations or at least possible causes?
12-11-2008, 02:42 AM
every blood test has been perfect. look under my lab results under anti aging forum.....I have high estradriol and high SHBG and somewhat high cortisol. Not sure what from....but that is what i have. Major sympton is sensitive skin and when I get hot very easily. Skin flushes when working out as well as red eyes. This all started when i used trenadrol by kilosports. Who knows. why i am asking
Similar Forum Threads
- By LMuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 34Last Post: 09-27-2015, 01:27 AM
- By UCSMiami in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2013, 01:55 PM
- By DanielS3368 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 11-30-2008, 02:40 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-15-2005, 02:29 PM
- By JBlaze in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 09-28-2004, 10:03 PM