best pro-hormone for strength gains

Status
Not open for further replies.

garryb13

Awards
I am an amrature mma fighter and i fight in a weight class so im not looking to gain poundage like most of you guys. What is the strongest pro-hormone/product for strength gains without a lot of weight gain>

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try posting this in the PH/PS (steroid) section. You may get a better response over there. :thumbsup:

jacobcoile

Awards
since you're probably gonna post in the steroid section after this I have a non prohormone suggestion you might like: Prime. It helps me greatly with that type of training and if I don't eat for weight gain I don't gain very much but still get stronger and more motivated. Plus I feel 'healthier' on it than on most prohormones- even the good ones eventualy can give some sides, and so far haven't noticed that from Prime, mainly because it's herbal, except maybe the part about wanting to train too hard or too often sometimes.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
since you're probably gonna post in the steroid section after this I have a non prohormone suggestion you might like: Prime. It helps me greatly with that type of training and if I don't eat for weight gain I don't gain very much but still get stronger and more motivated. Plus I feel 'healthier' on it than on most prohormones- even the good ones eventualy can give some sides, and so far haven't noticed that from Prime, mainly because it's herbal, except maybe the part about wanting to train too hard or too often sometimes.
Granted that there are a lot of different supps out there for strength that are not hormonal. Hell if I weren't looking for mass gains, I would go for an NHA stack of some sort.

garryb13

Awards
i'll check into the prime. what is NHA. i have been lifting and wrestling for 25 yrs, and doing mma for 4 but i am a noob when it comes to supps besides creatine, and whey

jacobcoile

Awards
Granted that there are a lot of different supps out there for strength that are not hormonal. Hell if I weren't looking for mass gains, I would go for an NHA stack of some sort.
very true. and this might be a better avenue than phs depending on his experience with them and how he reacts to PHs normally. In my case I do much better with Natural anabolic supps than with PHs for MMA/BJJ type training. I have tried a few phs for MMA/BJJ but usually don't feel that great with the two and three a day trainings involved in MMA. Mostly my stamina and my "healthy" feeling get blasted sooner or later during a cycle... which is why I recomended Prime from personal experience. One of the best natural products I've used successfully in this type of training. NHA and other stacks should be considered by him as well IMHO. cheers.

jacobcoile

Awards
i'll check into the prime. what is NHA. i have been lifting and wrestling for 25 yrs, and doing mma for 4 but i am a noob when it comes to supps besides creatine, and whey
cool, and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.