Anabolic Pump or Torrent?

matic22

Awards
This may sound stupid but I want to get a new supplement....I never tried something like AP so I have been leaning towards that plus I know how a post recovery effects my body.....so what are some suggestions? As of right now my recovery shake is whey with some lowfat milk with chocolate milk mix....

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
There is a big difference between Torrent and your current post workout protocol. Your recovery, fullness, cell volumization and gains will be much improved with Torrent.

jacobcoile

Awards
Oh yeah I agree torrent would prob. be a step up from your current post wo. I have used a similar product before with good results and Torrents ingredients are much better IMHO than the one I was using (but hey it was free LOL).
Now comparing AP with Torrent is difficult. Pretty different. AP helps you use carbs and nutrients more efficiently and keeping you more anabolic all day and Torrent is a Post wo mix that helps you recover and grow from your workouts with a mix of some of the best and newest ingredients. They would make an excellent stack.

matic22

Awards
yeah.....i knew they were totally different but i was trying to see if one in particular would be more effective than the other....i think that would be a good stack.....just gotta get the money up...lol

jacobcoile

Awards
I hear ya bro! money is always an issue for me LOL! Let's see what others have to say and maybe you'll get more concrete answers than mine.
good luck

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I love Torrent but get the Cherry Blast. Green apple was too much for my taste.

matic22

Awards
like i said i know how my body reacts to pwo's but i never tried something like AP....i guess i am looking to experiment....lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are fantastic products but, it really depends on your specific goals. What are you looking to achieve, at the moment?

matic22

Awards
i am content with my size right now.....i am looking to lower my bodyfat percentage and hold on to some muscle mass while doing so.....so that pretty much points me towards AP i guess....

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am content with my size right now.....i am looking to lower my bodyfat percentage and hold on to some muscle mass while doing so.....so that pretty much points me towards AP i guess....
Then Anabolic Pump is what you are looking for. It will help you lower your body fat by increasing AMPk. The endurance and energy are also a nice benefit :cool:

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah AP is the way to go with those goals...