cytogainer

toums

Awards
And it says to take it 3 times a day,is it ok if Itake it 2 times a day?

jacobcoile

Awards
sure is... just calories and creatine so take the amount you need for your goals. You could use it as a pre workout meal. You have to find out the timing that works best for you though. some might be fine 30mins preworkout while other may need an hour before. Basically no matter how you slice it you should be getting protein before and after your workout so if cytogainer is what you have and thats what you want to use then it fits the bill as it has protein and carbs and creatine. not too bad a product IMO.

I'm out now as some others may have better suggestions for you. cheers.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you take cytogainer two to three times a day you will burn thru your tub in five to eight days. That can be costly. Most people take it once a day, along with a good DIET it will help you put on mass. Too much at once and you will look like Eric Cartman.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you take cytogainer two to three times a day you will burn thru your tub in five to eight days. That can be costly. Most people take it once a day, along with a good DIET it will help you put on mass. Too much at once and you will look like Eric Cartman.
That's the only thing I don't like about CytoSport. The serving to price ratio is horrible unless you can catch it on sale for a low low price.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Cytosport has a mass gainer called "Serious Mass" it's in 10lbs and could last you months.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
or you could just buy 2 kwik karbs or 1 carb slam, 10 lb bag of scivation whey and 1000 grams of creatine, and that will last you a ridiciously long time... then you can modify any of the ingrediants to fit your needs. i think all of those gainers are a waste of money cuz they only have 10-15 servings in them and it's about 2$ per serving

so to match your cytogainer you could put in 2 scoops waximaize, 2-3 scoops protein, and 3-5 grams creatine... maybe even through some peanut butter in there...