Hyperdrol X2 stacked with Lean FX

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
I am posting this on behalf of my friend. He is looking for a good strength/muscle gainer while trying to lose a little excess fat that he has. I have looked around these threads and not found too much on these two satcked but mostly on hyperdrol stacked with mass fx.

I want to help him out with a plan for his cycle and just give him a bit more information on what he is going to be take.

If someone can help me with a routine of when and how many pills of each to take per day, that would also help very much.

jacobcoile

Awards
hmm. I wonder if mass fx stacked with Lean fx would be better?:think: I have used Hyperdrol and Mass Fx in a Pct before and it was great. also stacked them with Superdrol Ng to good effect.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your friend may want to decide which way he wants to go more - leaning or building. There's definite possibilities with a lot of combinations here, but when it comes right down to it, the training and diet play a vital role in whatever goal he has.

For the supps, you can go MANY ways here. MFX+LFX. HX2+LFX. Or my favorite, MFX+HX2+LFX. That, my friend, is a killer cycle!

If you want help setting anything up, post up the times he/you/they/it wakes up, works out, eats and goes to sleep. Also, be specific in what products you'd want to do. I'll be very happy to make up a custom protocol just for you/him/they/she/aliens/cows/peas. :lol:

:cheers:

jacobcoile

Awards
Your friend may want to decide which way he wants to go more - leaning or building. There's definite possibilities with a lot of combinations here, but when it comes right down to it, the training and diet play a vital role in whatever goal he has.

For the supps, you can go MANY ways here. MFX+LFX. HX2+LFX. Or my favorite, MFX+HX2+LFX. That, my friend, is a killer cycle!

If you want help setting anything up, post up the times he/you/they/it wakes up, works out, eats and goes to sleep. Also, be specific in what products you'd want to do. I'll be very happy to make up a custom protocol just for you/him/they/she/aliens/cows/peas. :lol:

MFX+HX2+LFX= I want that stack now! LOL. Good posting and advice.

what I meant to say in my post above is: since his friend wanted what seemed to be the whole package with two products; I was wondering if MFX would work better with the LFX for strength, a little mass, and fat loss over stacking HX2 and LFX (which I am not sure but thought might be better for fatloss while keeping strength rather than adding some mass or repartitioning)? Any thoughts T-AD? I do agree stacking all three would be the most ideal, but I can understand if budget is the issue- If not for my own limited budget I'd be lining up a killer stack every month! and AX's Stacks would be high on my list :thumbsup:

jessman122

Awards
would hyperdrol x2 + mass fx + lean fx need a PCT?

:bb3:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would hyperdrol x2 + mass fx + lean fx need a PCT?

:bb3:
Nope. Never. Nada. Nadie. Nunca. No. :)

There's nothing there that would shut you down, so no PCT is required. Thanks for asking. :cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MFX+HX2+LFX= I want that stack now! LOL. Good posting and advice.

what I meant to say in my post above is: since his friend wanted what seemed to be the whole package with two products; I was wondering if MFX would work better with the LFX for strength, a little mass, and fat loss over stacking HX2 and LFX (which I am not sure but thought might be better for fatloss while keeping strength rather than adding some mass or repartitioning)? Any thoughts T-AD? I do agree stacking all three would be the most ideal, but I can understand if budget is the issue- If not for my own limited budget I'd be lining up a killer stack every month! and AX's Stacks would be high on my list :thumbsup:
Thanks for the kind words! And by the way, call me Tim. Everyone else does! :)

It's the eternal debate - MFX vs HX2: which one is better. Honestly, it's a very very tough call, and it's an individual one. I like MassFX. Sinner likes HX2. Really, you can't go wrong for those goals. Like I said, it's diet and training that dictate the direction. Either MFX+LFX or HX2+LFX will get you somewhere. I just can't tell you exactly where.

...except to happy-ville. :lol:

jessman122

Awards
thanks for the help tim. how would you stack that?

im 22 5"9 170 9% bodyfat.
my diet is
meal 1: 7 eggs 4 whole 3 whites boiled
1 cup oat mean
6 slices turkey bacon

meal 2: protein shake

meal 3: 5 chicken tenderloins
1 cup rice

meal 4: protein shake with apple

meal 5: steak and 1 cup rice

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the help tim. how would you stack that?
Stack all 3? You can plug in your own times, but here's some guidelines:

MFX - 2 pre-workout, 2 more split and spread throughout the rest of the day. On off days, spread out all 4. Option 2 - do 2-2 every day.

HX2 - 2 before bed. Split the other 2 and spread 'em evenly.

LFX - 1 upon waking. 1 4 hours later. 1 post workout or with dinner.

jessman122

Awards
alright thanks. how long should i do that stack?

SteakNShake

Awards
Hi, I tried and to do some research but couldnt find an exact answer. On a low budget, how would you take 1 months worth of mass fx? 2 caps a day. 2 preworkout? or 1 during the day and 1 preworkout? Thanks.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I tried and to do some research but couldnt find an exact answer. On a low budget, how would you take 1 months worth of mass fx? 2 caps a day. 2 preworkout? or 1 during the day and 1 preworkout? Thanks.
Going less than 4/day would pretty much be useless and a waste of money. 1 bottle is a month's supply at 4/day, and it'll do you well. Dosing for it would be best at 2 pre-w/o and the other 2 spread throughout the day. (aka a 2-1-1 dosing for the morning crowd, 1-2-1 for mid-day lifters, or 1-1-2 for the late shift)

If one were looking to lean up while taking MassFX, which is typically thought of as a bulking agent, then the difference would really rely on diet and training. MFX contains ingredients to help with both muscle gains and fat loss. Keeping a healthy diet in mind and training purposefully will enable you to use it to the best of its abilities. Gotta love a multi-tasker!

Hope that helps. :cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright thanks. how long should i do that stack?
Running that stack, you could go as long as 12 weeks (3 months, 3 bottles/each) but most seem to prefer 8 weeks for one reason or another. After you finish, take an equal amount of time off of any such products as you were on them. NO PCT is needed at all, but you'll still want your own hormone levels to come back to normal before hitting them up with anything again. The rest is important, and pretty much mandatory. In the meantime, feel free to hit up your favorite creatines, BCAA products (like AXcell, coming soon!!), or anything else that doesn't deal with hormones.

SteakNShake

Awards
My bad, I read serving size wrong! Man i feel like an idiot... ahaha. THANKS!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad, I read serving size wrong! Man i feel like an idiot... ahaha. THANKS!
No prob! The directions on the bottle are different than what we recommend. You could go by what it says, or follow our advice. One advantage to askin us directly is that we can tailor things to your specific needs.

Anytime you need help, don't be afraid to track one of us down! We're always just a click away. :cheers: