Need Help

ciga102

Awards
I am 20 years old and have never steadily worked out before in my life. I want to start a cycle of M-Drol as I heard it was good to take to gain muscle from other friends that have taken it. I have ahuge gut that I am trying to loose as well so I was wondering if this is the right product to take. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated, (anything on the right diet on m-drol, pct's, any tips will help) Thanks!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
One step at a time. I recommend a good 5x5 training program, protein shakes, a good multi vitamin and a solid creatine product. :thumbsup:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
One step at a time. I recommend a good 5x5 training program, protein shakes, a good multi vitamin and a solid creatine product. :thumbsup:
rows is right on point here bro. beside did you know what mdrol really is? look at the chemical structure of it, google it if you have to, it's not even a supplement. good going by asking though. mdrol is the last thing i would put in my body at 20 years old, some don't even do it at 30, alot of research is needed here man, crawl before you walk. we will help, just don't start talking stuff like that until you look into it first. many people have come in here and said " i started taking this stuff cause my friend or the guy at the store said it was good", and wind up getting tits or worse.