Need advice on what pre work out pill to buy these days

  1. Need advice on what pre work out pill to buy these days


    Hi all,

    New to the board. Looking for a supplement similar to a mass tab where you take 2-3 times a day to increase mass/size.

    I am just starting to read about all these different supplements here on the board so I am really counting on some good advice.

    MAss Fx + Hyperdrol??

    *A good friend of mine recommened mass tabs back in the day and I tried them. I knew they could be a waste but I tried them anyway. I liked it.

    Thanks,


    5'9
    160
    2yrs of working out, very lean.

    Supps..
    extreme protein, 1.5g fat, 0g sugar 125g calories 22g protien
    NO-Xplode,


  2. You do know Mass Tabs was a Steroid don't you? You might want to check that forum.

  3. I did read that forum. And I realized that after I tried a few capsules of anavar which was a year later. they both had similar effects to my body. I could feel it and I could see the size increase it gave me. Never mind that now.

    Anything you guys would recommend I would greatly appreciate it. Thinking about going into nutrition depot and asking the reps advice.

    I guess what im saying is I am not too shocked that it was.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sharkk View Post
    I did read that forum. And I realized that after I tried a few capsules of anavar which was a year later. they both had similar effects to my body. I could feel it and I could see the size increase it gave me. Never mind that now.

    Anything you guys would recommend I would greatly appreciate it. Thinking about going into nutrition depot and asking the reps advice.
    Wow.......RPM+Drive and get them from Nutraplanet.com, Nutrition Wharehouse will sell you what they have and not what you want.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Wow.......RPM+Drive and get them from Nutraplanet.com, Nutrition Wharehouse will sell you what they have and not what you want.
    2X that, I have taken RPM, and love the workout I get while on it. The I started mixing it with Drive, and it was a big difference stacking the two. Now I am without either, but thank God, I got JP8 to pick up the slack. If you like powder, try JP8, new flavor coming soon.

  6. Cool. Thank you guys. Is it ok to take these with NO-Xplode?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Sharkk View Post
    Cool. Thank you guys. Is it ok to take these with NO-Xplode?
    there wouldn't be much purpose in that, since RPM+Drive and Jp8 are made for the same purpose as NoXplode, except they do it 10000000 times better. Also, you would be getting waaayyyy too much caffeine if you used one of those along side NoXplode, so don't.

    Jp8 or RPM+Drive make NoXplode inferior in my opinion.

  8. Instead of NO-Xpluh, check out "Anadraulic State", you don't know what you're missing! Currently you can catch it at a few online retailers, including our site! Here is a link to the product description...

    LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sharkk View Post
    Cool. Thank you guys. Is it ok to take these with NO-Xplode?
    No as these are pre workout supps as is the NoXplode. Dump the NoXplode and give JP8 a try.

  10. Thanks all agian. This gives me a few supps to work with..

  11. No problem sir!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sharkk View Post
    Hi all,

    New to the board. Looking for a supplement similar to a mass tab where you take 2-3 times a day to increase mass/size.

    I am just starting to read about all these different supplements here on the board so I am really counting on some good advice.

    MAss Fx + Hyperdrol??

    Exactly man, mass fx plus hyperdrol x2 make a perfect pre-workout couple. Just add a pre-workout drink to that and youll be going crazy.

    Im a fan of that combo, because i couldny take either in full doses for the recomend period because of side effects like estrogen(mass fx) and nausa(hyperdrol).
    But when combined in a small dose for only preworkout, i dont get those side effects. Just 1 cap Mass Fx with 1 cap Hyperdrol x2 with a pre-workout drink.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sharkk View Post
    Hi all,

    New to the board. Looking for a supplement similar to a mass tab where you take 2-3 times a day to increase mass/size.

    I am just starting to read about all these different supplements here on the board so I am really counting on some good advice.

    MAss Fx + Hyperdrol??

    *A good friend of mine recommened mass tabs back in the day and I tried them. I knew they could be a waste but I tried them anyway. I liked it.

    Thanks,


    5'9
    160
    2yrs of working out, very lean.

    Supps..
    extreme protein, 1.5g fat, 0g sugar 125g calories 22g protien
    NO-Xplode,

    The title says one thing and your post another ? So to answer the title question for a pre-workout supp I would recommend Hyper Trop-X by AMS. This gave quite a kick

  14. ALRi's Prime ultra is a great pre workout pill to take before you workout. It is made w/ all natural substances and the mental focus is out of control. Also N'Gorge by ALRi is another great one. I know a rep fro mthe company who demo'ed a few products of their to me, and these worked amazing together for me.

  15. White FLOOD tabs + Green BULGE
    RPM + White FLOOD tabs
    Neovar + RPM

  16. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    The title says one thing and your post another ? So to answer the title question for a pre-workout supp I would recommend Hyper Trop-X by AMS. This gave quite a kick
    your right.. sorry.

    To clear up any confusion I am looking for a supp to increase size and mass.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Sharkk View Post
    your right.. sorry about the confusion.
    No prob, I just didn't want to be off topic.
    the Hypertrop-X is a capsul and is easy to carry around. Should take about 30 min prior to w.o.
    There's alot of yohimbine so if your not used to it or have a low tolerance for it (like me) it can be quite a rush. Some logs by more experienced users whom also had more body wt could eat these like m&m's, I def couldn't not even after using them for a few weeks. Anyway, would also recommend No shotgun for a pre-workout @ suggested dose. To sip on during w.o. just water it down some.

  18. I'm running with some White Flood 'tabs' right now. And they are doing me right. They provide clean focus/energy, more than sufficient endurance, and a great "pump" if you're into that sort of thing.

  19. I'm also interested for in the future trying out jp8 by Get Diesel and RPM/Drive from AppNut. Many folks far smarter than I love these products. I'll find out the reason one day when I feel like I need a surprise kick in the pants!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    White FLOOD tabs + Green BULGE
    RPM + White FLOOD tabs
    Neovar + RPM

    Neovar is a creatine compoud designed to be taken immediately post workout.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. work nights sleep days
    By stopstalking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:25 PM
  2. Only 2 days to work out
    By jkgultimate in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:36 PM
  3. 'Gym pill' for a no-work six-pack
    By Smokey69 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 11:27 PM
  4. pheraplex: 1 pill a day for 60 days?
    By Cocorito in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 12:18 PM
  5. Will Clen work if pill is cut in half?
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 05:33 PM
Log in
Log in