How much time off between NH test boosting stacks? - AnabolicMinds.com

How much time off between NH test boosting stacks?

1. New Member

How much time off between NH test boosting stacks?

I just finished an 8 week cycle of Activate Xtreme and Hyperdrol X2. I'm looking to start another stack shortly and know I need some time off... but how much time off realistically?

This stack will be Activate Xtreme and MAN Primal Male with an ATD (lightly used, just 1 cap (25mg before bed)...
    Primal Male's bottle says use for 8 weeks and discontinue for 2 weeks.
    My gut feeling is that is long enough as were dealing w/ NH test boosting but... I wanted to know your thoughts.

Anyone with experience in taking a 2 week break? Think 3-4 weeks necessary?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.

I think a 4-6 week break is necessary...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I couldn't tell you since I have no experience with HT boosters. I'm looking get some though.

How'd you like the Activate Extreme? I'm thinking either activate or diesel test hardcore along with something else. What do you think?
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

We recommend our test booster Stoked be run no more than 8 weeks without a 4 week break.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Board Sponsor

A 4 week break after an NH stick is pretty common. Unless you run it for more than 8 weeks which is completely unnecessary. I would say no more than 8 weeks on, then 4 weeks off.

Just remember the more off time you take between NH cycles, the better your gains will be the next time you run that NH cycle. At least in my experience it's that way.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

i had good success taking activate xtreme and hyperdrol x2 as a pre-workout thing with good results.

Think about EOD dosing, it might work for you.

For instance activate xtreme lost effects when i took it everyday. When i just take it for pre-workout it gives me a huge boost.

Think about it, Divanyl in activate xtreme is suppoed to unbound your own unused testosterone. So if it unbounds it all, theres not much left to unbound.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

Nh

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Think about it, Divanyl in activate xtreme is suppoed to unbound your own unused testosterone. So if it unbounds it all, theres not much left to unbound.
    I understand what your trying to say here but I wouldn't necessarily say all of your test is "unbound" while using the product. It allows more of your Total Test to become Free Test but far from all of it. As far as time of, I would go with the 1 month off. You may want to run the next stack 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, repeat. Another option would be doing a 6 day on, 1 day off protocol (as used for DTHC).
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i had good success taking activate xtreme and hyperdrol x2 as a pre-workout thing with good results.

Think about EOD dosing, it might work for you.

For instance activate xtreme lost effects when i took it everyday. When i just take it for pre-workout it gives me a huge boost.

But T is contantly being produced. You would have to keep ingesting the product for the T to be unbound. It's not like you have the same T molecules floating around until you die.
  9. New Member

hows about starting X Factor right after a Test boosting stack?
    Run X-Factor for the timer period in between test boosting stack okay? Should be no, they don't work the same... right?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

That's fine to do. Alot of people run X-Factor alongside the test boosting stack, but if you started X-Factor now you can always add something back in when the time comes.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DSMPOWERTSI View Post
    That's fine to do. Alot of people run X-Factor alongside the test boosting stack, but if you started X-Factor now you can always add something back in when the time comes.
    thats what i thought, thanks...
    I would be about 25 days into xfactor, then introducing another test stack... so half way through pretty much
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time off between stacks
    By RaiderNation in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 04:18 PM
  2. My last try at boosting my natural test
    By Funny Monkey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:21 AM
  3. test boosting
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements