Do you shake or stir BSN's No-Xplode?

• I shake with a shaker like it's a polaroid picture

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • I stir with a spoon cuz I follow directions

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

josephd79

Awards
I ordered No-Xplode after a long time away from BSN's flagship preworkout supplement. I love Dymatize's Xpand very much.

However, the instructions on No-Xplode say to stir using a utensil, and NOT shake in a shaker. Is this for real? Am I really breaking molecules rendering the product useless??

Please take my poll and let me know what you all do!

Sharkk

Sharkk

Awards
I shaked b4 I read the directions.

I now stir with a spoon.

Last nite I took a scoop at 6:15 with out eating yet. At 7:30 I couldnt stop sweeping the floor. :icon_lol:

Why does it tell you to wait so long to take it if you have eatn something.. by 1-2hrs I will be hungry agian.

bobocpt55

bobocpt55

Awards
I know when i took it a while back, I tried shaking it and got a nice blue raspberry suprise in my face! it's slightly carbonated so i think that's why it does it. :nutkick:

RemoteControl

Awards
i thought it was because of the arginine...

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
I now stir with a spoon.

Last nite I took a scoop at 6:15 with out eating yet. At 7:30 I couldnt stop sweeping the floor. :icon_lol:

Why does it tell you to wait so long to take it if you have eatn something.. by 1-2hrs I will be hungry agian.
i took no xplode awhile ago and enjoyed it for a while but it started to loose it's effects and it got to expensive. But there is something in it that causes you to have stomach aches in conjunction with food. also the consumption of food and pretty much any pre workout supp will dwindle the effects of it

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I just make circle motions with my lid closed on my shaker. don't really beat it to hell, just a nice mix.

Schecterx

Schecterx

Awards
I haven't used no explode in about a year, since the price went up in conjunction with the effects not being as strong.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Blue raz, Stirred not shaken. I think it has some type of soda powder because it has a fizz to it. That's why if you put it in a shaker you might end up wearing it.
My new preworkout supp is JP8 by Get Diesel, makes No-Xplode look WEAK!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Blue raz, Stirred not shaken. I think it has some type of soda powder because it has a fizz to it. That's why if you put it in a shaker you might end up wearing it.
My new preworkout supp is JP8 by Get Diesel, makes No-Xplode look WEAK!
Ain't gotta try too hard to do that:lol: But seriously, White Flood has been a godsend. I'm gonna get me more for sure. And I'm also lookin' to try out JP8 by GDN.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
However, the instructions on No-Xplode say to stir using a utensil, and NOT shake in a shaker. Is this for real? Am I really breaking molecules rendering the product useless??
It has nothing to do with breaking molecules. Where did you read/hear that??? It says do not shake because of the amount of gas that builds up when you mix it up with water. Kinda noticeable when you pop the top of your shaker after mixing...

Wait, you still use NO-Xplode?

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I use the swirling effect in a water bottle. Just don't shake the crap outta it and it wont explode in your face. Wow that sounded wrong on so many different levels:think:

UofMRo

Awards
yeah, it is because of the expansion, not molecules

UofMRo

Awards
I heard white flood tastes like crap though, no?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I heard white flood tastes like crap though, no?
Yeah, so does my aszcrack, but I'd double over and lick it all day if doing so guaranteed a nice, energetic, and anabolic environment.

josephd79

Awards
Thank you for all the replies!! I didn't read about the molecules breaking, I just couldn't figure out what shaking would have done to be bad for the product. It was a little sarcastic as if to say "Do they expect me to believe this product is SO special and fragile due to precise formulations?!?"

But alas, I see...it was just the gas that they were trying to prevent from building up. Makes sense but I think I'll shake it anyhow, it doesn't dissolve too well with a spoon.

Yes, I have gone full circle and went back to No-Xplode. I have tried many.

Vyotech Nitrobolic Tropical Lemonade
Gaspari Size On / Super Pump
Optimum Nutrition Vassive NO
Dymatize Xpand
Prosource's synthratek
BSN's No-Xplode
Cytosport Fast Twitch
San V12 Turbo
Ultimate nutrition's Horsepower (this one was awful)

Yes, I'm rich if you're wondering... but seriously tho, No-Xplode isn't bad. Xpand's my favorite tho.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
I think it has some type of soda powder because it has a fizz to it. That's why if you put it in a shaker you might end up wearing it.
right you are, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is listed on the ingredients. once the water goes in, the stuff begins making carbon dioxide. You arent supposed to shake it simply because it is a carbonated beverage. :)

if you ask me, the folks at bsn probably thought it would be a neat little marketing scheme to stick that warning on the canister like the stuff is going to spontaniously combust, "DANGER!" to add to hype..

josephd79

Awards
Who put a thumb down on me and why?? This is a valid post

beginner36117

Awards
Thank you for all the replies!! I didn't read about the molecules breaking, I just couldn't figure out what shaking would have done to be bad for the product. It was a little sarcastic as if to say "Do they expect me to believe this product is SO special and fragile due to precise formulations?!?"

But alas, I see...it was just the gas that they were trying to prevent from building up. Makes sense but I think I'll shake it anyhow, it doesn't dissolve too well with a spoon.

Yes, I have gone full circle and went back to No-Xplode. I have tried many.

Vyotech Nitrobolic Tropical Lemonade
Gaspari Size On / Super Pump
Optimum Nutrition Vassive NO
Dymatize Xpand
Prosource's synthratek
BSN's No-Xplode
Cytosport Fast Twitch
San V12 Turbo
Ultimate nutrition's Horsepower (this one was awful)

Yes, I'm rich if you're wondering... but seriously tho, No-Xplode isn't bad. Xpand's my favorite tho.
Try N.O. Shotgun...you will never turn back

dexterford

Awards
it also mixes very easily with a utensil, so I put it in a regular glass, not a shaker.

PowerlifterMB

PowerlifterMB

Awards
Stir it with a spoon! I did shake it and when I'd pop the cap of my shaker the N.O. Xplode would cause something to shoot out of the top. Not sure what it was it's air or soemthing, not really sure.