Twinlab

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever use their protein? Want to try it. Somewhat inexpensive. Im telling my sis to get me some for Xmas but i think im telling her Isopure. So i need a cheap but good one till then.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, I don't really like the company. There is other "cheap" protein out there. My local supp store usually has something on sale if I need some to hold me over till my order comes in.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever use their protein? Want to try it. Somewhat inexpensive. Im telling my sis to get me some for Xmas but i think im telling her Isopure. So i need a cheap but good one till then.
my dad uses it and has no problems. he has used dymatize, atw, true protein, BSN, etc. no difference and i believe it has a decent amino profile

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I think the taste may be the only negative part about it. The price is cheap though.

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
There is nothing wrong with Twinlab products. They have always put out a good product in my experience with them. Anyone remember the original ripped fuel?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
haha i was gunna bring that up, can you find that anywhere anymore??

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
haha i was gunna bring that up, can you find that anywhere anymore??
I have seen alot of companies claim to have the original formula but they all contain "ephedra leaves" etc. It's not the good stuff. I think one is called Ripped Juice.:lol:

I need to get a bottle the current Ripped Fuel (ephedra free) 'cause it's cheap and I can stack it with some Bronkaid I have. That sounds good for a pre-wo stim

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah? hows the current stuff work, any experience?? actually PM me so we dont hijack this guys thread lol

GetDatFool

GetDatFool

Awards
This protein is awesome. Get the chocolate it tastes like chocolate brownies, and the strawberry is decent too. definately worth getting!!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Some protein I go with when budgeting is EAS whey. 5lb. Bag @ sam's club for 30.00. Eas is still decent, especially for the money IMO.