chaste berry

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same thing as Vitex? It appears to be the same in most of the supplements that my search comes up with, except Vitex has a few other ingredients. Will these extra ingredients be ok for me, being a male haha? I'm trying to get rid of a little build-up in my right nipple.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
It is, its got a lot of good effects and I could see this as being a good addition to a progestin based prohormone pct product.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
"used to ease symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) as well as to regulate menstruation. Though it contains no hormones, it appears that chasteberry can affect hormonal activity by stimulating the pituitary gland to decrease production of prolactin, a hormone involved in milk production. The reduction in prolactin can help to alleviate breast tenderness and other discomforts associated with PMS.

Chasteberry also appears to affect levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) and progesterone, other reproductive hormones that may contribute to symptoms related to the menstrual cycle. Chasteberry appears to be useful in reducing the irritability, bloating and depression that many women experience right before their menstrual periods begin. For that reason, it is finding its way into the formulations of some "just for women" fat burners -- see the SlimQuick review for details."

if it works for women to stimulate the pituitary and increase LH production it could be used in PCT. it might also help with prolactin gyno.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that it needs more than a 3 monthes to have effect on prolactin levels.

they could be wrong.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that it needs more than a 3 monthes to have effect on prolactin levels.

they could be wrong.
Anything work better? I've been using Sustain Alpha for the last week. It felt like it was going to clear up there for a little bit, as the pain went away, but it started hurting again last night. I'm wondering if adding in some Form would help things?...

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Anything work better? I've been using Sustain Alpha for the last week. It felt like it was going to clear up there for a little bit, as the pain went away, but it started hurting again last night. I'm wondering if adding in some Form would help things?...

Form, if you mean formestane? then yes, or exemestane (serm)