CAUTION with usplabs jacked

epathlete160

epathlete160

Awards
Got my bottle yesterday just mixed my first serving in a blender bottle. 3 scoops with 6 oz of water and shook.

the pressure that was made was ridiculous. when i opened it made a huge pop and i got jacked in the face. my eyes kinda burn but besides that i feel pretty good. can't wait to lift.

moral of the story... don't shake it. if you do, point the opening at a wall or someone you don't like.:trout:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL at, "got jacked in the face."

epathlete160

epathlete160

Awards
p.s. energy is amazing so far. drank it 10 mins ago and just went to town wile i was brushing my teeth. feel great

im ready to move some weight.

p.p.s im getting the ba-tingles reallly really bad

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i think this is the same with most pre W/O drinks, stir them only dont shake...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
p.s. energy is amazing so far. drank it 10 mins ago and just went to town wile i was brushing my teeth. feel great

p.p.s im getting the ba-tingles reallly really bad
Pre-toothbrushing supplement of the new millenium? Be careful with your enamel. Brush easy and in a circular motion.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle yesterday just mixed my first serving in a blender bottle. 3 scoops with 6 oz of water and shook.

the pressure that was made was ridiculous. when i opened it made a huge pop and i got jacked in the face. my eyes kinda burn but besides that i feel pretty good. can't wait to lift.

moral of the story... don't shake it. if you do, point the opening at a wall or someone you don't like.:trout:
LOL
Thanks for the heads up! At least you didnt go blind.. haha

Viffer

Viffer

Awards
QUOTE from epathlete160:

Ok, so other than a jacked face :icon_lol: and pearly whites.....how'd it go moving the weights????

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
QUOTE from epathlete160:

Ok, so other than a jacked face :icon_lol: and pearly whites.....how'd it go moving the weights????
I'm not sure I want to know...:think:

epathlete160

epathlete160

Awards
had shoulders yesterday. drank the 3 scoops of jacked which mixed clear btw, never noticed any of my pre w/o mixing clear.

good energy and it kinda heated me up, definite stim effect.
i noticed an increase in explosive strength when i was doing db presses but where i think jacked helped me the most was when i was running the rack with lateral raises. usually i do 2 sets going from 10-30 and back down at 4 reps each, but today it felt like i had a little more endurance so i threw in a 3rd set.

so basically the pro's were increased endurance, focus, and a nice clean stim effect

some cons of jacked were that it killed my appetite.. this is only a con now because im off season and wanna house food. But once i start dieting down for my april show this is gunna be a nice tool.
betaA tingles are just plain annoying, and at 3 scoops you definitely feel em.

all in all i think id get more out this supp if i utilize it during contest prep. ill stick to my sp250 for now. but for $15 it wasn't bad at all. thanks usp labs

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
despite the fact that 2 tubs of jacked are required for 30 days of cycle, jacked still seems to be an aright deal... (when $15 a tub)

Viffer

Viffer

Awards
had shoulders yesterday. drank the 3 scoops of jacked which mixed clear btw, never noticed any of my pre w/o mixing clear.

good energy and it kinda heated me up, definite stim effect.
i noticed an increase in explosive strength when i was doing db presses but where i think jacked helped me the most was when i was running the rack with lateral raises. usually i do 2 sets going from 10-30 and back down at 4 reps each, but today it felt like i had a little more endurance so i threw in a 3rd set.

so basically the pro's were increased endurance, focus, and a nice clean stim effect

some cons of jacked were that it killed my appetite.. this is only a con now because im off season and wanna house food. But once i start dieting down for my april show this is gunna be a nice tool.
betaA tingles are just plain annoying, and at 3 scoops you definitely feel em.

all in all i think id get more out this supp if i utilize it during contest prep. ill stick to my sp250 for now. but for $15 it wasn't bad at all. thanks usp labs
Cool. Nice clean review. My shipment is here. I'll be trying to morrow but, I def get the tinglies at 3 scoops NOS....so, I'm going to start w/ a scoop....go from there.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established

Haha, that's crazy man! I've used upwards of about ~2.5 scoops in 8oz of water, shook and opened. Nothing more than the sound of opening up a bottle of pop.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
despite the fact that 2 tubs of jacked are required for 30 days of cycle, jacked still seems to be an aright deal... (when $15 a tub)
if np gets it for 25/tub ill be very inclined to buy it again. i have a couple samples of some other stims i have to test but this jacked stuff, seriously when i got home from work today i was in the tv/couch/crash mood. jacked is like a best friend that tells you to get your sh!t together and get your ass in gear when you need it most.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I'm not even really sure where you're going with this.

I use 2 scoops per day, 5 days per week. One tub lasts me 4.5 weeks.

Even at 3 scoops per day on a 5 day workout regimen, one tub lasts 3 weeks.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
my point was that 15 days for 15$ is no real deal at all. [shock therapy (50 days/32$), ragnarok(40days/36$), or wtf pump'd(30days/30$)] However, when i afterwards learned that theophylline and schizandrol A were exceptional but kinda pricey additions, and that 2 scoops were sufficient instead of 3, Jacked became much more attractive.