GetDatFool

GetDatFool

Awards
Thoughts? Who's tried it? good stuff?:icon_lol:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I've used it and liked it. I'm now using Torrent and I have to admit, that I liked Dark Matter more.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
I've used it and liked it. I'm now using Torrent and I have to admit, that I liked Dark Matter more.
liked dark matter better in terms of taste or results? I would like to give torrent a try but is it as thick as dark matter? The ingredient profile is good for dark matter i just couldnt continue to use it because it would bloat the hell out of me and i couldnt eat for hours after consuming it. Very thick no matter how much water i would add....didnt have that problem with other waxy maize products

matic22

Awards
I used DK and liked it alot.....recovery was great but i want to try torrent so I can compare the two.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Torrent does not get thick like DM, but for me it runs right through me. I'm not a big fan of the taste either.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
im getting ready to start using it this week.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I have been monitoring dark matter, was concerned that after taking it, (especially since I work out late evening), I might not have room to eat my post work out meal. I have some WMS coming tomorrow, will give that a try for a while.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I like dark matter quite a bit, been using it as my Post workout sup for the last couple months

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I like dark matter quite a bit, been using it as my Post workout sup for the last couple months
Do you take that solely, or do you still drink a post workout shake after?

Darkstar76543

Awards
Go for real gains, cheaper and better profile

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Im currently using it for my post drinl and its great I use one soop at a time and that makes it not that thick, so I mix one scoop and drink it then I do another and its cool. It says to give it 45min to a hour befor you drink a shake or a meal. It does contain 25 grams of protein so It gives you some there plus I pop a couple of bcaas befor I hit the the weights so that will hold you over for a while. I can defenently tell its a good product for recovery. At 2 scoops a workout it goes quick so I lift four days a week and it last for 4 weeks. It also taste good as well, Bluerasberry.

Whats real Gains and who makes it?

Last edited:
AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i started taking one scoop for a during wo drink and finish the dosage with the second scoop post wo. i am getting some insane pumps and energy during the wo with this schedule.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys used Dark Rage in combination with DM? I tried DR once by itself, I took forever to fall asleep that night. I took it around 630pm.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
DM isn't a pleasant experience in my opinion... thick and slimey, doesn't taste wonderful.

I'll finish the tub I have but I won't be buying it again.