phosphatidyl serine cycling

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if you had to cycle this product. I am using it for cortisol control, and a general well being. Taking 100mg in the AM 150mg in the PM.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That dose is very very low, endoamp is dosed at 800mg twice a day. You should be fine but it might not work very well.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Well, it is a nutrient and not a supplement so I personally don't cycle off. Besides, it doesn't lower your cortisol into the abyss, it just softens the huge spikes I used to get from lifting.

Subjectively, it stops working after some time, meaning that you stop feeling good from it although it still improves recovery as it did from the very beginning. But once loaded, you can go off for a period of time without losing the benefits, which I found out when I ran out once. However, I am still taking my 350mg dose before workout every time. It is quite inexpensive and feasible that way.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
That dose is very very low, endoamp is dosed at 800mg twice a day. You should be fine but it might not work very well.
Yep

Even 800mg on workout days and 400mg on off days is a good dose. After a month or two, you can go back to 400mg on workout days and none otherwise.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I was curious about this as well as I wanted to supplement something to help cortisol balance while I take time off LX.

BTW does anyone know other brands of PS besides NOW? Trying to see if there are bulk sources.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also it helps regulate cortisol release instead of driving it down, so you don't have to worry about suppressing your cortisol too low. NOW uses a 10% I think, I use primordial's EndoAmp Max which is 50% with added alpha-GPC.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good post. The OP's dose should not produce an adverse response long-term.