Novedex: side effects, like menopause

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I am a man of 36 years old and sarted last evening to take 1 pill of Novedex. I experiencied during the night insomnia, hot flashes and sweating.

Does anyone already got that from this product? how to solve this? with other supplements? half of the dose? taking it in the morning?

Please help.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
That just sounds like your estrogen is too low my friend

Motox

Awards
  • Established
yesir! I get the same symptoms when I go a lil overboard with the anti es. Its no big deal maybe just lay off for a bit your body will balance things out

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
yesir! I get the same symptoms when I go a lil overboard with the anti es. Its no big deal maybe just lay off for a bit your body will balance things out
Ok that is what I thought to do...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This doesn't really make any sense. You must be super sensitive to the compound.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't really make any sense. You must be super sensitive to the compound.
I agree but I am not the only who reported this sides effects:
insomnia (mainly impossible to sleep with 2 pils in a case), hot flashes, sweating...

I tried a second time after a week and same effects, maybe some interactions with other supplements. I used the days before Anabolic Pump, Power Full, Divanex (3 pills a day).

Could it be related to Divanex? but it was not used the same day as Novedex...