CEL PCT Assist Vs. STOKED/PCS

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Does the added ingredients in CEL PCT Assist make it superior to STOKED/PCS?

anyone has a postive or negative feedback on PCT Assist?

I always used PCS, but now it is time for a change since it is cheaper and more ingredients.

Chime in.

:duel:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I donno about PCT assist, but Cycle Assist is BOMB, especially for progestins.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the high amount of tran-resv in Stoked.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Both of the products have the same amount of Trans-Resv but PCT assist has Forskolin which is an awesome recomping agent.
x2. you could lean out in PCT with it.

Coleus Forskohlii increases cyclic AMP (cAMP) in cells and up-regulates thyroid gland function. Why is cellular cAMP so cool? The active substrate in Coleus Forskohlii is a diterpene derivative called forskolin. Well, forskolin stimulates the production of an enzyme called Adenylate-Cyclase (AC) which is sort of a master enzyme in the body that positively effects many other enzymes that regulate muscle growth and fat loss. In this case, AC increases cAMP which in turn activates Protein- Kinase (PK). This event allows a PK/phosphorylation reaction resulting in the active form of Hormone-Sensitive-Lipase (HSL). Finally …HSL stimulates the release of fatty acids from adipose tissue (fat cells) so muscle cells can use them as an energy (ATP) and fuel for heat source.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of the products have the same amount of Trans-Resv but PCT assist has Forskolin which is an awesome recomping agent.
Well that answers that, then.

I haven't really looked into the PCT Assist at all. Maybe I should. :D

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Well that answers that, then.

I haven't really looked into the PCT Assist at all. Maybe I should. :D
Take a look at their cycle assist. Very competitive profile, it's capped, and it's almost half the price of CS.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
More info on how FC and how it works to free test.

FORSKOLIN

Forskolin is the active ingredient from the herb Coleus forskohlii. You may have noticed this herbal extract listed on your fat-burning supplement. Forskolin activates the enzyme adenylate cyclase, which stimulates the release of bodyfat to be burned for fuel. Adenylate cyclase is also found in the Leydig cells that produce testosterone in the testicles and is known to be involved in testosterone production. We’ve recommended forskolin for boosting testosterone levels for many years based on theory and anecdotal experience. A 2005 study from the University of Kansas (Lawrence) confirmed our line of thinking. Scientists reported in the journal Obesity Research that young, overweight males who took forskolin for 12 week lost more bodyfat and increased free testosterone levels and muscle mass more compared to subjects taking a placebo. (Free testosterone is the unbound form of testosterone critical for performing the hormone’s functions in the body.)
DOSE: To best obtain forskolin’s fatburning and T-stimulating effects, choose a Coleus forskohlii supplement standardized to provide 20-50 mg of forskolin, and take it 2-3 times a day.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have liked Cycle Assist much more than Cycle Support. I recommend Cycle assist for its great well rounded support coverage, as well as its low low price.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Does the added ingredients in CEL PCT Assist make it superior to STOKED/PCS?

anyone has a postive or negative feedback on PCT Assist?

I always used PCS, but now it is time for a change since it is cheaper and more ingredients.

Chime in.

:duel:
in all honesty, i think pcs is good, but pct assist is far superior to it! PCT assist will give you a far better supp for pct! it has all that pcs has and more!

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
in all honesty, i think pcs is good, but pct assist is far superior to it! PCT assist will give you a far better supp for pct! it has all that pcs has and more!
I agree.

I wonder if running it solo will contribute to mass gain.:think:

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order for it and some divanex :D

i need a libido boost.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm forecasting a CEL support supplement takeover.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Anyone that ACTUALLY used it would like to chime in with his/her experience?

I wish they added somthing for cortisol, now that would be a killer PCT assist and would own everything on the market right now.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of them serve the same purpose and are needed for a safe cycle. People have been taking Life Support which is Cycle Support at 1/2 the dose as a general health supp. I would be concerned about the high level of b6 in Cycle Assist but that is just my opinion on studies I have looked at. Both products have a place in the support supp needs.:thumbsup:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I've been on cycle assist for 4 weeks, no nerve damage or sides here ;)

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with that new product, but I will say that Stoked and PCS have some pretty unrivaled reviews here :)

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with that new product, but I will say that Stoked and PCS have some pretty unrivaled reviews here :)
And CEL PCT Assist will have even better reviews pretty soon!

CEL PCT ASSIT >>>>>>>>>>> AI PCS

CEL CYCLE ASSIST >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AI CS

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Both of them serve the same purpose and are needed for a safe cycle. People have been taking Life Support which is Cycle Support at 1/2 the dose as a general health supp. I would be concerned about the high level of b6 in Cycle Assist but that is just my opinion on studies I have looked at. Both products have a place in the support supp needs.:thumbsup:

It's PCT assist vs PCS, not cycle assist vs cycle support :nutkick:

:lol:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's PCT assist vs PCS, not cycle assist vs cycle support :nutkick:

:lol:

Long day. Both products look basically the same except for the I3C. Post Cycle Support has been tried and tested it must work because PCT Assist is almost a exact carbon copy. Both companies put out quality products.:thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Long day. Both products look basically the same except for the I3C. Post Cycle Support has been tried and tested it must work because PCT Assist is almost a exact carbon copy. Both companies put out quality products.:thumbsup:
I have to agree. CS and PCS did a great job on my epi run, and Cycle Assist did just as well on my Mdrol cycle. Both good products, I would have to say that price itself plays the most into which that I purchase. I will always go the capped route from here on out however... whoowee those support supplements sure can wreck a good protein shake.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established

lets not forget the Coleus forskohlii :eek:

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
And CEL PCT Assist will have even better reviews pretty soon!

CEL PCT ASSIT >>>>>>>>>>> AI PCS

CEL CYCLE ASSIST >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AI CS
didn't mean to offend you, LOL.

I will say that everyone's opinion differs...and IMO one of those is incorrect ;) the other I don't know yet

but again, I am a bit biased

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I have no doubt that CEL makes great products. But AI has been around and proven for cycle support and post cycle support. Nuff said.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It's quite a dilemma. You have a company 'Anabolic Innovations' that has brough some really superb products to the market for us and you have CEL, which almost everyone likes because they make good roid clones. CEL is duplicating the AI formulas and adding a thing or 2 and lowering the price (btw 10mg of coleus costs about 3 cents or less). We all liked Designer Supplements, right? ;) But now they're out of business, because everyone rips off their formulas.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
It's quite a dilemma. You have a company 'Anabolic Innovations' that has brough some really superb products to the market for us and you have CEL, which almost everyone likes because they make good roid clones. CEL is duplicating the AI formulas and adding a thing or 2 and lowering the price (btw 10mg of coleus costs about 3 cents or less). We all liked Designer Supplements, right? ;) But now they're out of business, because everyone rips off their formulas.
That's the beauty of the supplement industry.

strive to compete.

Stoked/PCS been around longer or not, got positive feedback or not (which that works for CEL pct assist favor as they both have the same ingredients) CEL put out similar product with added ingredients which means it will be alot better.

Unless the stuff in the caps are bunk, PCT assist wins IMO.

I'm still waiting for people that used it, and have some feedback to spit.

:food:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

Matt admits though, that this is business and competitors will always try to one another.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
That's the beauty of the supplement industry.

strive to compete.

Stoked/PCS been around longer or not, got positive feedback or not (which that works for CEL pct assist favor as they both have the same ingredients) CEL put out similar product with added ingredients which means it will be alot better.

Unless the stuff in the caps are bunk, PCT assist wins IMO.

I'm still waiting for people that used it, and have some feedback to spit.

:food:

If AI wants to be competitive, they will lower their prices for there products, im prove their profile, or do both of those things!

such is life.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
If AI wants to be competitive, they will lower their prices for there products, im prove their profile, or do both of those things!

such is life.

x2. Consumer always runs for the cheaper stuff, and most importantly the HYPE!

Hype plays a major role actually, unfortunatly. :gas:

I'm hyping pct assist :eek:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

lol yes you are! jk

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

PCT Assist does look cool with the extras in there.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements, right? ;) But now they're out of business, because everyone rips off their formulas.
Designer Supplements may be gone, but DS lives on. I'm sure everyone will be up to speed soon. ;)
A great product line like that just doesn't ride off into the sunset.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I know materials are expensive. I have no idea what the margin is, but if everything is equal, then you add capping to the mix, It's got to be hard to offer a lower price. If they can, great!
Of course when you cap, you don't have to flavor a product, which accounts for alot.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
CEL is gonna be bwnin' the competition.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
CEL is gonna be bwnin' the competition.
The second we view other companies as competitors we and you lose. We always play well with others, and offer the best and most complete formulas on the market and will continue to do so.

We have many loyal consumers and we just keep growing :)

The thinktank that is Anabolic Innovations is unrivaled....I have been around for a while and we are constantly improving what we can for you, whether it's improving an existing formula or coming out with something totally new and groundbreaking (keep an ear to the ground soon btw).

Thank you and we appreciate your business!

Kenny

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The second we view other companies as competitors we and you lose. We always play well with others, and offer the best and most complete formulas on the market and will continue to do so.

We have many loyal consumers and we just keep growing :)

The thinktank that is Anabolic Innovations is unrivaled....I have been around for a while and we are constantly improving what we can for you, whether it's improving an existing formula or coming out with something totally new and groundbreaking (keep an ear to the ground soon btw).

Thank you and we appreciate your business!

Kenny
Very well put.:thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements may be gone, but DS lives on. I'm sure everyone will be up to speed soon. ;)
A great product line like that just doesn't ride off into the sunset.
Sounds very good to me. They'll probably license a lot of supps to others. Matt Cahill is a smart innovator.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds very good to me. They'll probably license a lot of supps to others. Matt Cahill is a smart innovator.
The brand is being sold under a new label, Driven Sports, so the classic DS name will live on.