jacked by usp labs

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.13%

jacked by usp labs

has anyone that oreded it get it yet and tried it??? im still waiting on mine shiznit!!!!

if you did try it what does it taste like. is it all hype??

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.08%

I'm still waiting for mine too.....
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I don't believe anybody will have received yet, no.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How do we track our order?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

mine has shipped - usplabs sent an email update on it.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.08%

same here, I got the email saying it shipped, but can't track it for some reason
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i got mine!
    haha. i live an hour away from the factory, but it came in too late for me to use it. i might try it tommorow just for energy purposes.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%

my gf convinced me to go to the gym today instead of yesterday. she's always been good to me, and somehow she knew the UPS guy would make a delivery this morning just before I hit the gym!!!

1st impression, small container! However I'm out the door, and decided to assess my tolerance with the full dose! Ahh the beta alanine is starting to attack me Later guys!
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rbuecker View Post
    my gf convinced me to go to the gym today instead of yesterday. she's always been good to me, and somehow she knew the UPS guy would make a delivery this morning just before I hit the gym!!!

1st impression, small container! However I'm out the door, and decided to assess my tolerance with the full dose! Ahh the beta alanine is starting to attack me Later guys!
    Small container..How do you like the look live?

Lets hear the feedback (note to self, first dose first time using..he will be working out for a while)>
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.42%

Just got mine in the mail today. Will be hitting a gym a bit later after I test my luck on the blackjack table for a bit. Small container, but I expected that. The labeling is pretty nice, however, it seems to be applied with wrinkles and creases instead of a nice smooth label. Wouldn't look very appealing like this on a retail shelf, but to me I don't care. I'm anxious to give it a try though and see how it works. So is this just Y-RD with creatine, aakg, and beta alanine? Just curious as that is what it seems to be on the label.

On a side note, I ordered three so I received free shipping. The printed shipping label states $9.12 to ship this, so Jacob is taking a hit with the free shipping. I'd like to personally thank you for the great deal.
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Just got mine in the mail today. Will be hitting a gym a bit later after I test my luck on the blackjack table for a bit. Small container, but I expected that. The labeling is pretty nice, however, it seems to be applied with wrinkles and creases instead of a nice smooth label. Wouldn't look very appealing like this on a retail shelf, but to me I don't care. I'm anxious to give it a try though and see how it works. So is this just Y-RD with creatine, aakg, and beta alanine? Just curious as that is what it seems to be on the label.

On a side note, I ordered three so I received free shipping. The printed shipping label states $9.12 to ship this, so Jacob is taking a hit with the free shipping. I'd like to personally thank you for the great deal.

Shipping was expensive but this gorrilla marketing so if you like it please tell everyone..

The only similiarities with with Jacked and Y-RD is caffiene and Geranium. Jacked has theophylline from Guarana and schizandrol A...2 pretty unqiue compounds....

As far as the label goes, you sure it was wrinkles or is it the the full body plasitc sleeve?

Good luck on the tabels!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Small container..How do you like the look live?

Lets hear the feedback (note to self, first dose first time using..he will be working out for a while)>
    dude it's awesome, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're right about working out for awhile, even though i have my game plan before i hit the gym i ended up doing a few extras

ive been back home for awhile i cant stop yapping to my roommates how awesome it is and talking just about working out, diet, etc. my brain is running a million miles an hour.

i gave one of my tubs to a buddy of mine for xmas and made him take some just before going to work it's so on, and i wish it was time for the next work out.

i think i'll dose a little more time before the gym next time to really let it hit!

absofrickinlutely psyched,
    robert

ps. yeah man, i checked the $ on the shipping label, ouch! thanks for picking that up for us! you were very smart ending the sale before we received any, i most certainly would have ordered at least 3 more.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

mine should be here today. i will let everyone know
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.51%

Im part of the Inner Circle and never got the chance to take part in the buy 3 deal!!! I am stoked about getting my order in, how can I get the 3 tub deal?!?!?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%

still waiting... probably wont get it til monday...
  16. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rbuecker View Post
    dude it's awesome, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're right about working out for awhile, even though i have my game plan before i hit the gym i ended up doing a few extras

ive been back home for awhile i cant stop yapping to my roommates how awesome it is and talking just about working out, diet, etc. my brain is running a million miles an hour.

i gave one of my tubs to a buddy of mine for xmas and made him take some just before going to work it's so on, and i wish it was time for the next work out.

i think i'll dose a little more time before the gym next time to really let it hit!

absofrickinlutely psyched,
    robert

ps. yeah man, i checked the $ on the shipping label, ouch! thanks for picking that up for us! you were very smart ending the sale before we received any, i most certainly would have ordered at least 3 more.

No way a 14.99 supplement could be this great
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.33%

just recieved my today and i'm sipping it now.cost of postage to florida was near $8.thanks for picking that up usp labs.i'll be working out soon so i'll let yaw know how it goes.i haven't worked out in almost 2 weeks because of an illness,so i'm looking forward to pumping some iron.the taste is some what like unsweetened gatorade,not bad.thanks again usp. . . . lild
  18. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.43%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    No way a 14.99 supplement could be this great
    Ha! Incredible
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%

just got mine and im in michigan.
  20. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Ha! Incredible

plus the eight dollars its cost us to ship 3 bottles.

Maybe I'm not that smart in marketing.....in reality, I did not plan to make money off the first round and wanted to give back.
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

FWIW- Scivation Vasocarge is $10 when bought with an xtend, and it is very good..

That said i ordered some jacked as a pre workout supp is of much value to me some mornings.. Look forward to giving it a try, and it was a good deal IMO.
  22. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    FWIW- Scivation Vasocarge is $10 when bought with an xtend, and it is very good..

That said i ordered some jacked as a pre workout supp is of much value to me some mornings.. Look forward to giving it a try, and it was a good deal IMO.

Good deal if you are buying BCAAs...
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

How big is the package? I am wondering if it gets delivered if it will fit in the USPS package slips at my apartment or if theyd deliver to the office, that isnt open on weekends.
    I live in OK so was hoping it came but not sure since you I cant track it.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

mine was about 4-5 inches by 4 inches. its pretty small
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.33%

alright i had my first workout with jacked after a 2 week layoff.and yes i was jacked.to me it was better than a eca stack,it did not leave me dryed mouth like the eca stack.the energy was diff there and the focus was great.i got 225 for 13 reps on my first set.the last time i worked out i only got 12 reps on the flat bench.energy stayed good for the whole workout.the only complaint i have (most people will see this as a good thing) is the incredible pump i got.you see my pump was so huge in my chest,tris and shoulders that my strength decreased as the pump got bigger.the pump makes it hard on my range of motion because of the tightness of the skin.all in all thr best pre workout i have tried,bar none and i've tried quite a few of the major brands.good job jacob and thanks for everything.i only wish i had the money for 2 bottles of prime to try,because if prime works as well as jacked i would proably never use designer steriods again.anway thanks usp. . . . lild
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How do we track it? This is JACKED UP. I want to start. I am going to sack it with pre surge from AEN. Sounds crazy but the two have aawesome profile.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%

got mine today. i'll try it tonight.

can't wait!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

How long does it last? I work out in the evenings and am concerned with when I should take it.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Definitely not all hype. It gives good, clean energy, moderate pumps, a slight euphoric feeling afterwords, and little or no crash. I definitely think the BA helps, too. Overall, good product, killer price, even at the expected MSRP. I loved it.

Edit: I dosed with one scoop. I am, however, abnormally sensitive to stims.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%

i experienced everything the above poster stated on just one scoop
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.55%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    mine was about 4-5 inches by 4 inches. its pretty small
    You have a rather short and fat package my friend...

Back on topic, I ordered 3 tubs and it came in about a 9"x6"x6" box....
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.83%

I got mine the other day i taken it twice both times the full dosage and I cant believe the effects it has on my training. You strength and power goes thru the roof. I am a pretty strong guy to begin with but with this stuff it makes me feel like superman. My muscular endurance gets a substantial increase while taking it and my pump is good but more than that it makes you harder while you train your muscles become rock like. I love this stuff and I have never liked any pre workout NO type product that I have tried they just never did anything for me. Jacked is for real it works very well. If you are unsure about it give it a try I highly doubt you will be disappointed. Oh and it doesnt taste bad either.
  33. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JWManster View Post
    I got mine the other day i taken it twice both times the full dosage and I cant believe the effects it has on my training. You strength and power goes thru the roof. I am a pretty strong guy to begin with but with this stuff it makes me feel like superman. My muscular endurance gets a substantial increase while taking it and my pump is good but more than that it makes you harder while you train your muscles become rock like. I love this stuff and I have never liked any pre workout NO type product that I have tried they just never did anything for me. Jacked is for real it works very well. If you are unsure about it give it a try I highly doubt you will be disappointed. Oh and it doesnt taste bad either.

copy and paste your response here USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest!

You have a chance to win more USPlabs products.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.81%

Quote Originally Posted by JWManster View Post

I think I need to go to full dose 'cause 2 scoops started off decent, instant energy and jittery, but I lost all energy 30 minutes in. Though this might be because I am going from 2-6 reps at 2min rest to 8-12 reps at 1min rest, and my endurance is horrible.

I am taking 3 Powerfull at the same time, and not doing my usual pre-w/o shake and carbs, for once. What effects should I notice by combining the two compounds?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.6%

DANG IT man I just ordered some white flood and didnt see this stuff yet, maybe ill order some when I found something else :/
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.01%

so i ordered mine on the third, on the 13th I asked where it was and they said they had to reship it, reshipped on the 15th, now its the 17th and the usps still says they haven't recieved the package... whats the **** is going on usp, i could have got it from nutraplanet by now!
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.76%

Here's my assessment of Jacked.

I will say from the jump I was stoked about this product... it's EXACTLY what I have been trying to build for myself using a plethora of supps so hearing a company finally did something I had been craving was music to my ears.

I'll list the bad first... then the good.

The bad --- Container and Contents of said container. If it takes me 3 scoops to fully dose (Which I did from the jump) that means I need new product every 15 days. No beuno. That being said... thats my only gripe.

The good --- I've been on a high HR Cardio/Lifting Circuit... I'll kind of break down what I do so you can understand where I was hitting my plateau and fatigue. I hit the gym every other day for 3 hours. I start with 45 mins of interval cardio that generally burns around 850 calories. With a bouncing HR of 150-188. Then I do two muscle groups... lower weight, high reps with active rests (Jump Rope, Squats, Supermans) Each Muscle group gets 6 workouts and 18 sets ending the day with abs. Previously I was dosing 3 pills of AMP as I walked out the door to carry me through my cardio... then drinking NO Xplode + BCAAs starting at the 22 min mark of my cardio... thus giving myself 25 mins for that to soak in to carry me through my lifting. Even doing this I was hitting a wall around workout 4 of muscle group 2. Sometimes to the point where I actually left the gym. I've had Jacked now for probably two weeks... and Not only am I able to finish my 12 + abs... Ive actually ADDED sets to my gym routine. For example... yesterday... I did my 3 hours... came home... stewed for 10 minutes and went back to the gym cause I didn't feel like I normally do when I am done. I suck a bit more water than I used to, and if I don't I do get some dry mouth action but nothing like ECA. If anything... I found my new "crack" for the gym and I couldnt be more stoked.

:bb3:
  38. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nofx4110 View Post
    so i ordered mine on the third, on the 13th I asked where it was and they said they had to reship it, reshipped on the 15th, now its the 17th and the usps still says they haven't recieved the package... whats the **** is going on usp, i could have got it from nutraplanet by now!

You gave us the wrong address...
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.6%

make a bigger tub please, thanks.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%