jacked by usp labs

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. jacked by usp labs


    has anyone that oreded it get it yet and tried it??? im still waiting on mine shiznit!!!!

    if you did try it what does it taste like. is it all hype??


  2. I'm still waiting for mine too.....
    •   
       


  3. I don't believe anybody will have received yet, no.

  4. How do we track our order?

  5. mine has shipped - usplabs sent an email update on it.
    •   
       


  6. same here, I got the email saying it shipped, but can't track it for some reason

  7. i got mine!
    haha. i live an hour away from the factory, but it came in too late for me to use it. i might try it tommorow just for energy purposes.

  8. my gf convinced me to go to the gym today instead of yesterday. she's always been good to me, and somehow she knew the UPS guy would make a delivery this morning just before I hit the gym!!!

    1st impression, small container! However I'm out the door, and decided to assess my tolerance with the full dose! Ahh the beta alanine is starting to attack me Later guys!
  9. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rbuecker View Post
    my gf convinced me to go to the gym today instead of yesterday. she's always been good to me, and somehow she knew the UPS guy would make a delivery this morning just before I hit the gym!!!

    1st impression, small container! However I'm out the door, and decided to assess my tolerance with the full dose! Ahh the beta alanine is starting to attack me Later guys!
    Small container..How do you like the look live?

    Lets hear the feedback (note to self, first dose first time using..he will be working out for a while)>

  10. Just got mine in the mail today. Will be hitting a gym a bit later after I test my luck on the blackjack table for a bit. Small container, but I expected that. The labeling is pretty nice, however, it seems to be applied with wrinkles and creases instead of a nice smooth label. Wouldn't look very appealing like this on a retail shelf, but to me I don't care. I'm anxious to give it a try though and see how it works. So is this just Y-RD with creatine, aakg, and beta alanine? Just curious as that is what it seems to be on the label.

    On a side note, I ordered three so I received free shipping. The printed shipping label states $9.12 to ship this, so Jacob is taking a hit with the free shipping. I'd like to personally thank you for the great deal.
  11. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Just got mine in the mail today. Will be hitting a gym a bit later after I test my luck on the blackjack table for a bit. Small container, but I expected that. The labeling is pretty nice, however, it seems to be applied with wrinkles and creases instead of a nice smooth label. Wouldn't look very appealing like this on a retail shelf, but to me I don't care. I'm anxious to give it a try though and see how it works. So is this just Y-RD with creatine, aakg, and beta alanine? Just curious as that is what it seems to be on the label.

    On a side note, I ordered three so I received free shipping. The printed shipping label states $9.12 to ship this, so Jacob is taking a hit with the free shipping. I'd like to personally thank you for the great deal.

    Shipping was expensive but this gorrilla marketing so if you like it please tell everyone..

    The only similiarities with with Jacked and Y-RD is caffiene and Geranium. Jacked has theophylline from Guarana and schizandrol A...2 pretty unqiue compounds....

    As far as the label goes, you sure it was wrinkles or is it the the full body plasitc sleeve?

    Good luck on the tabels!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Small container..How do you like the look live?

    Lets hear the feedback (note to self, first dose first time using..he will be working out for a while)>
    dude it's awesome, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    you're right about working out for awhile, even though i have my game plan before i hit the gym i ended up doing a few extras

    ive been back home for awhile i cant stop yapping to my roommates how awesome it is and talking just about working out, diet, etc. my brain is running a million miles an hour.

    i gave one of my tubs to a buddy of mine for xmas and made him take some just before going to work it's so on, and i wish it was time for the next work out.

    i think i'll dose a little more time before the gym next time to really let it hit!

    absofrickinlutely psyched,
    robert

    ps. yeah man, i checked the $ on the shipping label, ouch! thanks for picking that up for us! you were very smart ending the sale before we received any, i most certainly would have ordered at least 3 more.

  13. mine should be here today. i will let everyone know
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  14. Im part of the Inner Circle and never got the chance to take part in the buy 3 deal!!! I am stoked about getting my order in, how can I get the 3 tub deal?!?!?

  15. still waiting... probably wont get it til monday...
  16. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rbuecker View Post
    dude it's awesome, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    you're right about working out for awhile, even though i have my game plan before i hit the gym i ended up doing a few extras

    ive been back home for awhile i cant stop yapping to my roommates how awesome it is and talking just about working out, diet, etc. my brain is running a million miles an hour.

    i gave one of my tubs to a buddy of mine for xmas and made him take some just before going to work it's so on, and i wish it was time for the next work out.

    i think i'll dose a little more time before the gym next time to really let it hit!

    absofrickinlutely psyched,
    robert

    ps. yeah man, i checked the $ on the shipping label, ouch! thanks for picking that up for us! you were very smart ending the sale before we received any, i most certainly would have ordered at least 3 more.

    No way a 14.99 supplement could be this great

  17. just recieved my today and i'm sipping it now.cost of postage to florida was near $8.thanks for picking that up usp labs.i'll be working out soon so i'll let yaw know how it goes.i haven't worked out in almost 2 weeks because of an illness,so i'm looking forward to pumping some iron.the taste is some what like unsweetened gatorade,not bad.thanks again usp. . . . lild

  18. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    No way a 14.99 supplement could be this great
    Ha! Incredible

  19. just got mine and im in michigan.
  20. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Ha! Incredible

    plus the eight dollars its cost us to ship 3 bottles.

    Maybe I'm not that smart in marketing.....in reality, I did not plan to make money off the first round and wanted to give back.

  21. FWIW- Scivation Vasocarge is $10 when bought with an xtend, and it is very good..

    That said i ordered some jacked as a pre workout supp is of much value to me some mornings.. Look forward to giving it a try, and it was a good deal IMO.
  22. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    FWIW- Scivation Vasocarge is $10 when bought with an xtend, and it is very good..

    That said i ordered some jacked as a pre workout supp is of much value to me some mornings.. Look forward to giving it a try, and it was a good deal IMO.

    Good deal if you are buying BCAAs...

  23. How big is the package? I am wondering if it gets delivered if it will fit in the USPS package slips at my apartment or if theyd deliver to the office, that isnt open on weekends.
    I live in OK so was hoping it came but not sure since you I cant track it.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  24. mine was about 4-5 inches by 4 inches. its pretty small
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  25. alright i had my first workout with jacked after a 2 week layoff.and yes i was jacked.to me it was better than a eca stack,it did not leave me dryed mouth like the eca stack.the energy was diff there and the focus was great.i got 225 for 13 reps on my first set.the last time i worked out i only got 12 reps on the flat bench.energy stayed good for the whole workout.the only complaint i have (most people will see this as a good thing) is the incredible pump i got.you see my pump was so huge in my chest,tris and shoulders that my strength decreased as the pump got bigger.the pump makes it hard on my range of motion because of the tightness of the skin.all in all thr best pre workout i have tried,bar none and i've tried quite a few of the major brands.good job jacob and thanks for everything.i only wish i had the money for 2 bottles of prime to try,because if prime works as well as jacked i would proably never use designer steriods again.anway thanks usp. . . . lild

  26. How do we track it? This is JACKED UP. I want to start. I am going to sack it with pre surge from AEN. Sounds crazy but the two have aawesome profile.

  27. got mine today. i'll try it tonight.

    can't wait!

  28. How long does it last? I work out in the evenings and am concerned with when I should take it.

  29. Definitely not all hype. It gives good, clean energy, moderate pumps, a slight euphoric feeling afterwords, and little or no crash. I definitely think the BA helps, too. Overall, good product, killer price, even at the expected MSRP. I loved it.

    Edit: I dosed with one scoop. I am, however, abnormally sensitive to stims.

  30. i experienced everything the above poster stated on just one scoop
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. On A Cut No Xplode, No Shotgun or Usp Labs Jacked
    By havoc00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 12:28 AM
  2. USP Labs' Jacked: Now at NP
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 09:21 PM
  3. My experience with USP Labs Jacked
    By BettrBdyMitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 12:39 AM
  4. USP labs Jacked
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 294
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 12:16 AM
Log in
Log in