jacked by usp labs

lou38

Awards
has anyone that oreded it get it yet and tried it??? im still waiting on mine shiznit!!!!

if you did try it what does it taste like. is it all hype??

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe anybody will have received yet, no.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do we track our order?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
mine has shipped - usplabs sent an email update on it.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
same here, I got the email saying it shipped, but can't track it for some reason

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got mine!
haha. i live an hour away from the factory, but it came in too late for me to use it. i might try it tommorow just for energy purposes.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
my gf convinced me to go to the gym today instead of yesterday. she's always been good to me, and somehow she knew the UPS guy would make a delivery this morning just before I hit the gym!!!

1st impression, small container! However I'm out the door, and decided to assess my tolerance with the full dose! Ahh the beta alanine is starting to attack me :D Later guys!

my gf convinced me to go to the gym today instead of yesterday. she's always been good to me, and somehow she knew the UPS guy would make a delivery this morning just before I hit the gym!!!

1st impression, small container! However I'm out the door, and decided to assess my tolerance with the full dose! Ahh the beta alanine is starting to attack me :D Later guys!
Small container..How do you like the look live?

Lets hear the feedback (note to self, first dose first time using..he will be working out for a while)>

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail today. Will be hitting a gym a bit later after I test my luck on the blackjack table for a bit. Small container, but I expected that. The labeling is pretty nice, however, it seems to be applied with wrinkles and creases instead of a nice smooth label. Wouldn't look very appealing like this on a retail shelf, but to me I don't care. I'm anxious to give it a try though and see how it works. So is this just Y-RD with creatine, aakg, and beta alanine? Just curious as that is what it seems to be on the label.

On a side note, I ordered three so I received free shipping. The printed shipping label states $9.12 to ship this, so Jacob is taking a hit with the free shipping. I'd like to personally thank you for the great deal.

Just got mine in the mail today. Will be hitting a gym a bit later after I test my luck on the blackjack table for a bit. Small container, but I expected that. The labeling is pretty nice, however, it seems to be applied with wrinkles and creases instead of a nice smooth label. Wouldn't look very appealing like this on a retail shelf, but to me I don't care. I'm anxious to give it a try though and see how it works. So is this just Y-RD with creatine, aakg, and beta alanine? Just curious as that is what it seems to be on the label.

On a side note, I ordered three so I received free shipping. The printed shipping label states $9.12 to ship this, so Jacob is taking a hit with the free shipping. I'd like to personally thank you for the great deal.

Shipping was expensive but this gorrilla marketing so if you like it please tell everyone..

The only similiarities with with Jacked and Y-RD is caffiene and Geranium. Jacked has theophylline from Guarana and schizandrol A...2 pretty unqiue compounds....

As far as the label goes, you sure it was wrinkles or is it the the full body plasitc sleeve?

Good luck on the tabels!

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Small container..How do you like the look live?

Lets hear the feedback (note to self, first dose first time using..he will be working out for a while)>
dude it's awesome, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're right about working out for awhile, even though i have my game plan before i hit the gym i ended up doing a few extras

ive been back home for awhile i cant stop yapping to my roommates how awesome it is and talking just about working out, diet, etc. my brain is running a million miles an hour.

i gave one of my tubs to a buddy of mine for xmas and made him take some just before going to work :) it's so on, and i wish it was time for the next work out.

i think i'll dose a little more time before the gym next time to really let it hit!

absofrickinlutely psyched,
robert

ps. yeah man, i checked the $ on the shipping label, ouch! thanks for picking that up for us! you were very smart ending the sale before we received any, i most certainly would have ordered at least 3 more.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
mine should be here today. i will let everyone know

UCIJMH

Awards
Im part of the Inner Circle and never got the chance to take part in the buy 3 deal!!! I am stoked about getting my order in, how can I get the 3 tub deal?!?!?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
still waiting... probably wont get it til monday...

dude it's awesome, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're right about working out for awhile, even though i have my game plan before i hit the gym i ended up doing a few extras

ive been back home for awhile i cant stop yapping to my roommates how awesome it is and talking just about working out, diet, etc. my brain is running a million miles an hour.

i gave one of my tubs to a buddy of mine for xmas and made him take some just before going to work :) it's so on, and i wish it was time for the next work out.

i think i'll dose a little more time before the gym next time to really let it hit!

absofrickinlutely psyched,
robert

ps. yeah man, i checked the $ on the shipping label, ouch! thanks for picking that up for us! you were very smart ending the sale before we received any, i most certainly would have ordered at least 3 more.

No way a 14.99 supplement could be this great:thumbsup:

lild

lild

Awards
just recieved my today and i'm sipping it now.cost of postage to florida was near $8.thanks for picking that up usp labs.i'll be working out soon so i'll let yaw know how it goes.i haven't worked out in almost 2 weeks because of an illness,so i'm looking forward to pumping some iron.the taste is some what like unsweetened gatorade,not bad.thanks again usp. . . . lild

Ha! Incredible

plus the eight dollars its cost us to ship 3 bottles.

Maybe I'm not that smart in marketing.....in reality, I did not plan to make money off the first round and wanted to give back.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FWIW- Scivation Vasocarge is $10 when bought with an xtend, and it is very good..

That said i ordered some jacked as a pre workout supp is of much value to me some mornings.. Look forward to giving it a try, and it was a good deal IMO.

FWIW- Scivation Vasocarge is $10 when bought with an xtend, and it is very good..

That said i ordered some jacked as a pre workout supp is of much value to me some mornings.. Look forward to giving it a try, and it was a good deal IMO.

Good deal if you are buying BCAAs...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How big is the package? I am wondering if it gets delivered if it will fit in the USPS package slips at my apartment or if theyd deliver to the office, that isnt open on weekends. :(
I live in OK so was hoping it came but not sure since you I cant track it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
mine was about 4-5 inches by 4 inches. its pretty small

lild

lild

Awards
alright i had my first workout with jacked after a 2 week layoff.and yes i was jacked.to me it was better than a eca stack,it did not leave me dryed mouth like the eca stack.the energy was diff there and the focus was great.i got 225 for 13 reps on my first set.the last time i worked out i only got 12 reps on the flat bench.energy stayed good for the whole workout.the only complaint i have (most people will see this as a good thing) is the incredible pump i got.you see my pump was so huge in my chest,tris and shoulders that my strength decreased as the pump got bigger.the pump makes it hard on my range of motion because of the tightness of the skin.all in all thr best pre workout i have tried,bar none and i've tried quite a few of the major brands.good job jacob and thanks for everything.i only wish i had the money for 2 bottles of prime to try,because if prime works as well as jacked i would proably never use designer steriods again.anway thanks usp. . . . lild

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do we track it? This is JACKED UP. I want to start. I am going to sack it with pre surge from AEN. Sounds crazy but the two have aawesome profile.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
got mine today. i'll try it tonight.

can't wait!

krufam

Awards
How long does it last? I work out in the evenings and am concerned with when I should take it.

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
Definitely not all hype. It gives good, clean energy, moderate pumps, a slight euphoric feeling afterwords, and little or no crash. I definitely think the BA helps, too. Overall, good product, killer price, even at the expected MSRP. I loved it.

Edit: I dosed with one scoop. I am, however, abnormally sensitive to stims.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i experienced everything the above poster stated on just one scoop

JWManster

Awards
I got mine the other day i taken it twice both times the full dosage and I cant believe the effects it has on my training. You strength and power goes thru the roof. I am a pretty strong guy to begin with but with this stuff it makes me feel like superman. My muscular endurance gets a substantial increase while taking it and my pump is good but more than that it makes you harder while you train your muscles become rock like. I love this stuff and I have never liked any pre workout NO type product that I have tried they just never did anything for me. Jacked is for real it works very well. If you are unsure about it give it a try I highly doubt you will be disappointed. Oh and it doesnt taste bad either.

I got mine the other day i taken it twice both times the full dosage and I cant believe the effects it has on my training. You strength and power goes thru the roof. I am a pretty strong guy to begin with but with this stuff it makes me feel like superman. My muscular endurance gets a substantial increase while taking it and my pump is good but more than that it makes you harder while you train your muscles become rock like. I love this stuff and I have never liked any pre workout NO type product that I have tried they just never did anything for me. Jacked is for real it works very well. If you are unsure about it give it a try I highly doubt you will be disappointed. Oh and it doesnt taste bad either.

copy and paste your response here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye-2.html

You have a chance to win more USPlabs products.

ajensen11

Awards

I think I need to go to full dose 'cause 2 scoops started off decent, instant energy and jittery, but I lost all energy 30 minutes in. Though this might be because I am going from 2-6 reps at 2min rest to 8-12 reps at 1min rest, and my endurance is horrible.

I am taking 3 Powerfull at the same time, and not doing my usual pre-w/o shake and carbs, for once. What effects should I notice by combining the two compounds?

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
DANG IT man I just ordered some white flood and didnt see this stuff yet, maybe ill order some when I found something else :/

nofx4110

nofx4110

Awards
so i ordered mine on the third, on the 13th I asked where it was and they said they had to reship it, reshipped on the 15th, now its the 17th and the usps still says they haven't recieved the package... whats the **** is going on usp, i could have got it from nutraplanet by now!

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Here's my assessment of Jacked.

I will say from the jump I was stoked about this product... it's EXACTLY what I have been trying to build for myself using a plethora of supps so hearing a company finally did something I had been craving was music to my ears.

I'll list the bad first... then the good.

The bad --- Container and Contents of said container. If it takes me 3 scoops to fully dose (Which I did from the jump) that means I need new product every 15 days. No beuno. That being said... thats my only gripe.

The good --- I've been on a high HR Cardio/Lifting Circuit... I'll kind of break down what I do so you can understand where I was hitting my plateau and fatigue. I hit the gym every other day for 3 hours. I start with 45 mins of interval cardio that generally burns around 850 calories. With a bouncing HR of 150-188. Then I do two muscle groups... lower weight, high reps with active rests (Jump Rope, Squats, Supermans) Each Muscle group gets 6 workouts and 18 sets ending the day with abs. Previously I was dosing 3 pills of AMP as I walked out the door to carry me through my cardio... then drinking NO Xplode + BCAAs starting at the 22 min mark of my cardio... thus giving myself 25 mins for that to soak in to carry me through my lifting. Even doing this I was hitting a wall around workout 4 of muscle group 2. Sometimes to the point where I actually left the gym. I've had Jacked now for probably two weeks... and Not only am I able to finish my 12 + abs... Ive actually ADDED sets to my gym routine. For example... yesterday... I did my 3 hours... came home... stewed for 10 minutes and went back to the gym cause I didn't feel like I normally do when I am done. I suck a bit more water than I used to, and if I don't I do get some dry mouth action but nothing like ECA. If anything... I found my new "crack" for the gym and I couldnt be more stoked.

:bb3:

so i ordered mine on the third, on the 13th I asked where it was and they said they had to reship it, reshipped on the 15th, now its the 17th and the usps still says they haven't recieved the package... whats the **** is going on usp, i could have got it from nutraplanet by now!

You gave us the wrong address...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DANG IT man I just ordered some white flood and didnt see this stuff yet, maybe ill order some when I found something else :/
White Flood is a great product that many swear by. If you could, use the White Flood that you have and then give us an honest comparison between the two products... WF/Jacked

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
make a bigger tub please, thanks.
Again, our main concern is keeping costs down.
Our intentions, with the initial release, were to keep the shipping and material cost low and in return pass the savings to the consumer.

The smaller the container, the less shipping and material fee's.

However, we appreciate everything and anything that the consumer can offer us. We will take note.

nofx4110

nofx4110

Awards
You gave us the wrong address...
actually I checked the first email you sent me, and it is the correct address. I really don't appreciate you making me out to be the one who made an error here.

nofx4110

nofx4110

Awards
you know, the more I think about it the more it pisses me off. USP LABS: I really want to know how you arrived at the conclusion that I was the one who made a mistake, because if you look at my email address, you know there is no way you could have got me confused with someone else.

I really don't admire the unprofessional way this situation is being handled.

supplementpimp

Awards
Tried a 3 scoop dose the other day prior to workout. I had just gotten back from a very physically demading course in the Army and was amazed at how good I felt during the workout. Focus, energy and stamina were all there. Looking back, I probably should have went with 1-2 scoops, but you think the serving is small so you go 3x scoops. I am pretty experienced with pre-workout products including stims and this one really rocked.

Anyway, seems like USP has a good product on their hands here.