Whats the best way to dose bulk AAKG and bulk powerfull?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i purchased bulk AAKG nutraplanet brand, and bulk powerfull. got it in the mail today,

how would you guys use these products most effectively? training days and non-training days,
and would you cycle it? im know to cycle the powerfull (im thinking 6 weeks correct me if im wrong), but im wondering if AAKG should be cycled.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I take 3-5 grams AAKG 1/2 hour before workout. Powerful is great stuff, but it makes me tired, so I only take it before bed, about 3 grams. (Actually at the moment I'm using 1-carboxy, which is one of the two ingredients in Powerful.)

I take 3-5 grams AAKG 1/2 hour before workout. Powerful is great stuff, but it makes me tired, so I only take it before bed, about 3 grams. (Actually at the moment I'm using 1-carboxy, which is one of the two ingredients in Powerful.)

Sleepy comes from the significant HGH release but adding a stimulant really increase the effect of the stimulant by creating superior mind muscle connection..

Great for fat loss and muscle preservation stacked with a fat loss supplement used pre workout.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, im taking 1-carboxy, that is what i meant by bulk powerfull,

do you take AAKG on off days? and are you cycling it?

thanks

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
AAKG i found was great at 12 grams a day but i am a bit of an extremist but pumps were muscle tearing and it was one of the best recomps i have ever had! 4 grams split up threw out the day on an empty stomach

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
yes, im taking 1-carboxy, that is what i meant by bulk powerfull,

do you take AAKG on off days? and are you cycling it?

thanks
No, I only take it on workout days.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
why not tap into the benefits it provides daily like the nutrient repartioning?

Because I've heard that it causes a lot of free radicals, and because it seems to loose its effectiveness when I take it daily.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Because I've heard that it causes a lot of free radicals, and because it seems to loose its effectiveness when I take it daily.
seems like a good enough reason,
cycling it and then using Coq10 helps with the free radicals and making it work better