Paravol??

1. Paravol??

Okay,so i posted a ? in the Palo Alto forum asking about paravol, and are there any average joes like myself who have used it. Pretty simple ? right,well i got no response(and i don't want to sound like a whining *****)but if this stuff is soooo good,then why are most of the reviews that i have read r from Palo Alto reps.....?Not trying too start any **** with Palo Alto,but it just seems a little funny too me.

2. Most reviews are done by reps or "sponssored" logs so, dont be surprised. My buddy did try it and he said it was good fun.
    •   

3. im using it right now as a part of my PCT......day 2

4. I've read that it's "LOADS" of fun..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. I have used it for a while in the past and can def say its a very effective libido/ volume enhancer. Def a solid product.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

6. It's a solid product. I do like Diesel Test 2010 better though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    It's a solid product. I do like Diesel Test 2010 better though.
    I agree
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

8. I used paravol.. and I was always ready, willing and able to do the deed

Similar Forum Threads

1. paravol while on?
    By lennoxchi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 04:44 PM
  2. Paravol???
    By bishop17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 10:39 AM