Muscle Tech

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
Would stacking NOvapor with Halo for pre and post workout help me in gaining?:bb3:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
much better and cheaper options out there. Those two products will help because of the creatine content in both of them. I would just buy the basics and a blender for homebrew shakes if you want to gain. So...

creatine
whey
multi

after those then you can add on preworkout stuff.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
before anyone flames you. I have actually used nano vapor several times ,and it ussually has me tired out ,and crashing before i am done with the weights. then i do half hearted cardio. if you like it then continue using it if you havent used it maybe look in to myogenix hypershock it leaves me hyped for hours. i would suggest looking in to some logs on anabolic halo if thats what you speak of ,and make sure its not abunch of 12 year olds saying it the greatest thing on earth. personally i have used cell mass, 2.1.1 , after shock and anabolic o.d. out of those 2.1.1 and after shock were the best. that stuff is expensive at gnc so make sure its what your looking for before you hunker down 100 bucks or more. and watch out for all the flamers on every thread. sometimes you have to read between the lines to find any real info on muscle tech products on here. i personally think you would be better of going with another company pre and post but that is my opinion.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
what brands if there are cheaper options or better options....im just looking for something for energy for preworkout and a quick post workout shake for recovery

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Cheaper and better products out there bud.

"If you're truly hungry for primal muscle size and demonic workout intensity, take a hit of naNO VAPOR and experience supernatural results that you have to see to believe."

:toofunny:

some of their write ups are just hilarious

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
g train is right 500g of creatine is cheap ,and effective as well. caffiene and arginine are also inexpensive bulk. also dosent the servings size on halo only last 15 days. at two scoops per workout nano is the same way. it just dosent seem cost effective.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
before anyone flames you. I have actually used nano vapor several times ,and it ussually has me tired out ,and crashing before i am done with the weights. then i do half hearted cardio. if you like it then continue using it if you havent used it maybe look in to myogenix hypershock it leaves me hyped for hours. i would suggest looking in to some logs on anabolic halo if thats what you speak of ,and make sure its not abunch of 12 year olds saying it the greatest thing on earth. personally i have used cell mass, 2.1.1 , after shock and anabolic o.d. out of those 2.1.1 and after shock were the best. that stuff is expensive at gnc so make sure its what your looking for before you hunker down 100 bucks or more. and watch out for all the flamers on every thread. sometimes you have to read between the lines to find any real info on muscle tech products on here. i personally think you would be better of going with another company pre and post but that is my opinion.

ya thats a major problem about this site its pretty biased around certain products.........i have used NOxplode and i loved it i could workout for hours and it actually help me burn fat......im just sick of the taste it literally makes me gag so thats why i said vapor but ill check into those other ones.
:duel:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
optimum nutrition makes 2.1.1 if noxplod makes you gag then so will nano check out orange myogenix hyper shock it taste great and works great

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what brands if there are cheaper options or better options....im just looking for something for energy for preworkout and a quick post workout shake for recovery
rpm and drive

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
ya thats a major problem about this site its pretty biased around certain products.........i have used NOxplode and i loved it i could workout for hours and it actually help me burn fat......im just sick of the taste it literally makes me gag so thats why i said vapor but ill check into those other ones.
I wouldn't say its a "bias".... It's just that products by Muscletech are severely overpriced for what they do. Sure, some of them may work, but there are so many other products that will work just as good, or most likely better, for literally a fraction of the price. You don't need to shell out 70-80 of your hard earned dollars on something that is inferior to a product that is $35. There isn't really a good reason to use Muscletech products. call that a bias if you will, but it's the truth.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say its a "bias".... It's just that products by Muscletech are severely overpriced for what they do. Sure, some of them may work, but there are so many other products that will work just as good, or most likely better, for literally a fraction of the price. You don't need to shell out 70-80 of your hard earned dollars on something that is inferior to a product that is $35. There isn't really a good reason to use Muscletech products. call that a bias if you will, but it's the truth.
u mean creatine isn't worth $70?

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
u mean creatine isn't worth $70?
well.... maybe if it's made with Jet-Pulverizing, Hammer-
Milling Cryogenic Thermomolecular Lyophilization and Anabolic Crystallographic Technology.

Then it's a bargain for 70 bucks.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Milling Cryogenic Thermomolecular Lyophilization and Anabolic Crystallographic Technology.

that is some of the funniest sh!t i've ever heard. please e-mail that to muscle-tech. they'd probably use it in their next magazine add for cell-tech superhardcore

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i've also used Hypershock with success. i would also recommend what i'm running right now: NO Shotgun pre, Purple Wraath intra, and Green Mag post.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
that is some of the funniest sh!t i've ever heard. please e-mail that to muscle-tech. they'd probably use it in their next magazine add for cell-tech superhardcore
That is the add for Anabolic Halo..

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

it's funny the amount of bull they come out with for their product write-ups! reps! :thumbsup:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Did you say "hammer-milling!!!!!?" WTF is that?!!! IM IN!!

Keep an eye out for Muscle techs new line of "the muscle asylum project" or whatever it is, more crap in different labelling.

Great products-
White flood by controlled labs
purple wraath by controlled labs
NO shotgun by VPX
Size-on by gaspari
Steeledge by AEN
Noz full throttle by nutrabolics
plasma jet by gaspari
Anadraulic state by Lg sciences
Hyperdrol x-2 by AX
Phytotestosterone by primordial performance
Poseidon by nimbus nutrition
Intra aid, storm - Universal
Liver tabs - universal
animal test - universal
Diesel test hardcore - get diesel
JP8 - get diesel
Neovar - applied neutriceuticals (Ap)
drive - Ap
X - factor - molecular nutrition
Ragnarock - Millennium Sport Technologies
Blast - nimbus nutrition
Swell - nimbus nutrition
Leviathan reloaded, anaboloc edge - Palo alto labs
Sustain alpha , endoamp - primordial performance
Prime, p-slin - USP labs

These are just SOME of your alternatives that are WAAAY better than muscle-tech. Also check out nutraplanet bulk caps and powders. good day.

P

PantherMan24

Awards

If you liked NOxplode that much i would stick with it...and correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure they make more than one flavor but if it bothers u that bad theres plenty of other pre workout supps out there...best of luck 2 ya bro:thumbsup:

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
If you liked NOxplode that much i would stick with it...and correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure they make more than one flavor but if it bothers u that bad theres plenty of other pre workout supps out there...best of luck 2 ya bro:thumbsup:
if the OP thinks no xplode is bad he wouldn't be able to take 99% of the stuff i take. that stuff doesn't taste bad at all

P

PantherMan24

Awards
if the OP thinks no xplode is bad he wouldn't be able to take 99% of the stuff i take. that stuff doesn't taste bad at all
yea i know iv took NOxplode before and i thought it actually tasted good compared to some of the other stuff iv took!!!lol

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
optimum nutrition makes 2.1.1 if noxplod makes you gag then so will nano check out orange myogenix hyper shock it taste great and works great
They sell the 2-1-1 as a BCAA mix. Using it for pre W/O would take advantages of that specifically. There are really onl two options for me as a BCAA mix, Xtend, or LG's stuff.

nestle1

nestle1

Awards
I do know that their products are expensive but you have to give them credit for backing Bodybuilding. They pretty much sponser everything that has to do with Bodybuilding. They also have a pretty good athlete rep for themselves.

1 Cutler
2 Badell
3 Henry
4 Warren
5 Dexter
6 Melvin
7 Jackson

And who know there might be others.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do know that their products are expensive but you have to give them credit for backing Bodybuilding. They pretty much sponser everything that has to do with Bodybuilding. They also have a pretty good athlete rep for themselves.

1 Cutler
2 Badell
3 Henry
4 Warren
5 Dexter
6 Melvin
7 Jackson

They sponsor those people so that people will buy their products. Scrawny guys who want to put on size will rush out and spend countless dollars on MT products to look like Jay Cutler. That is, because the write-ups for the products lead them to believe that if they take their products, they will look like these guys. They are a sellout company in many peoples book. With all that said, I cannot blame them for their marketing techniques. They better be paying that dept a ton of money.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
check it out.

grab a bottle of RPM and Neovar Recomped, both my applied nutriceuticals.

RPM is a pre workout boost. not only will it give you drive, focus, and energy, youll see a nice boost in aggression, and you WILL see nice jumps in strength and libido. follow the dosing instructions on the label.

NEOVAR: RECOMPED is a creatine put out by AN. it contains the tried and true creatine monohydrate, and no fancy esters or anything like that. there are countless studies to back it and youll be sure to notice strength and recovery increases. it also has a nutrient partitioner aspect to it. not only does this help with the absorption and uptake of te creatine, it allows for super saturation of glycogen with your muscles. meaning you have more cellular energy for your muscles, meaning increase in strength and endurance. plus you may notice a leaning out effect, as i am experiencing right now, despite being on a bulk. you take a few caps pre workout with carbs like oats or WMS, and a few caps post workout with carbs like oats or WMS. amazing pumps, good strength and size gains, and noticeable all day pump.

best part, RPM is 30 bucks at nutra, possibly cheaper if you look around more, and neovar is about 27 or 28 bucks. and both bottles will last you like 30 days or more, depending on how you dose them, and how much you weigh.

hope this helps.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
They sponsor those people so that people will buy their products. Scrawny guys who want to put on size will rush out and spend countless dollars on MT products to look like Jay Cutler. That is, because the write-ups for the products lead them to believe that if they take their products, they will look like these guys. They are a sellout company in many peoples book. With all that said, I cannot blame them for their marketing techniques. They better be paying that dept a ton of money.
exactly. they wouldn't touch the sh!t if they didn't get it for free

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
all i gotta say is that i am impressed thta no1 flamed this guy for asking for legitamate help
it makes me feel all the better about being on this bored as more and more people jumped in to offer their help
to the thread starter control labs makes a product called white flood in pill form which is great and if you are like me and cant stand pre w/o drinks then it will be good for you

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
u mean if i take "laboratory grade dextrose" and creatine aka Cell Tech my arms wont grow to 22'' and I wont become a pro cause thats what I was led to believe o man such BS

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
exactly. they wouldn't touch the sh!t if they didn't get it for free
Lol. They don't even use the ****. They might use the protein, but everything else is useless to them when you compare it to the amount of gear they use.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

1 Cutler
2 Badell
3 Henry
4 Warren
5 Dexter
6 Melvin
7 Jackson

Buddy you got it all wrong, great products dont need to pay athletes to back them. Muscletech has money to pay pros rediculous sums of money because you are OVER CHARGED. YOU ARE PAYING CUTLER TO LIE TO YOU. Whomever has the largest marketing budget is not giving the customer a fair price. Muscletech does howere deal in volume because the masses are ignorant and everyone had their own "right of passage" or "poop of passage" with a muscletech product and these profits pay pro and fund 10 page spreads in magazines and billboards in supp stores.
You dont know sweet until you tasted sour and i thank muscletech for the sour i tasted with cell-tech, the bathroom trips and my empty wallet.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Buddy you got it all wrong, great products dont need to pay athletes to back them. Muscletech has money to pay pros rediculous sums of money because you are OVER CHARGED. YOU ARE PAYING CUTLER TO LIE TO YOU. Whomever has the largest marketing budget is not giving the customer a fair price. Muscletech does howere deal in volume because the masses are ignorant and everyone had their own "right of passage" or "poop of passage" with a muscletech product and these profits pay pro and fund 10 page spreads in magazines and billboards in supp stores.
You dont know sweet until you tasted sour and i thank muscletech for the sour i tasted with cell-tech, the bathroom trips and my empty wallet.
Dude! I know a guy who used to drink grape cell tech in milk! Talk about sour!

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
oh i nere ya i know ppl that pour no xplode right in there mouth...freaking dumb if u ask me!
jay cutler snorts cell-tech every half hour and takes nano vapor rectally because the nano particles absorb better in the anus

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
Honestly I've used nearly every muscletech product there is and the only one (creatine surprise,surprise) I'd recommend is celltech.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I've used nearly every muscletech product there is and the only one (creatine surprise,surprise) I'd recommend is celltech.
it has 75 grams of dextrose. that is disgusting

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i had a free bottle of leukick once and it worked well but you can just buy bulk leucine...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
id like to see a MT rep come on the board and try to convince us otherwise. that would be a funny conversation

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id like to see a MT rep come on the board and try to convince us otherwise. that would be a funny conversation
It would most likely be a wasted conversation, as so many people here are so convinced their products are bunk they wouldn't even give them a fair trial.

And no, I there aren't any active/public MT reps on AM that I know of, however there are some on bb.com of course. You can have some fun there :duel: