Muscle Tech

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.59%

Muscle Tech

Would stacking NOvapor with Halo for pre and post workout help me in gaining?:bb3:

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.49%

much better and cheaper options out there. Those two products will help because of the creatine content in both of them. I would just buy the basics and a blender for homebrew shakes if you want to gain. So...

creatine
    whey
    multi

after those then you can add on preworkout stuff.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.02%

before anyone flames you. I have actually used nano vapor several times ,and it ussually has me tired out ,and crashing before i am done with the weights. then i do half hearted cardio. if you like it then continue using it if you havent used it maybe look in to myogenix hypershock it leaves me hyped for hours. i would suggest looking in to some logs on anabolic halo if thats what you speak of ,and make sure its not abunch of 12 year olds saying it the greatest thing on earth. personally i have used cell mass, 2.1.1 , after shock and anabolic o.d. out of those 2.1.1 and after shock were the best. that stuff is expensive at gnc so make sure its what your looking for before you hunker down 100 bucks or more. and watch out for all the flamers on every thread. sometimes you have to read between the lines to find any real info on muscle tech products on here. i personally think you would be better of going with another company pre and post but that is my opinion.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.59%

what brands if there are cheaper options or better options....im just looking for something for energy for preworkout and a quick post workout shake for recovery
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cheaper and better products out there bud.

"If you're truly hungry for primal muscle size and demonic workout intensity, take a hit of naNO VAPOR and experience supernatural results that you have to see to believe."

some of their write ups are just hilarious
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.02%

g train is right 500g of creatine is cheap ,and effective as well. caffiene and arginine are also inexpensive bulk. also dosent the servings size on halo only last 15 days. at two scoops per workout nano is the same way. it just dosent seem cost effective.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.59%

Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    before anyone flames you. I have actually used nano vapor several times ,and it ussually has me tired out ,and crashing before i am done with the weights. then i do half hearted cardio. if you like it then continue using it if you havent used it maybe look in to myogenix hypershock it leaves me hyped for hours. i would suggest looking in to some logs on anabolic halo if thats what you speak of ,and make sure its not abunch of 12 year olds saying it the greatest thing on earth. personally i have used cell mass, 2.1.1 , after shock and anabolic o.d. out of those 2.1.1 and after shock were the best. that stuff is expensive at gnc so make sure its what your looking for before you hunker down 100 bucks or more. and watch out for all the flamers on every thread. sometimes you have to read between the lines to find any real info on muscle tech products on here. i personally think you would be better of going with another company pre and post but that is my opinion.

ya thats a major problem about this site its pretty biased around certain products.........i have used NOxplode and i loved it i could workout for hours and it actually help me burn fat......im just sick of the taste it literally makes me gag so thats why i said vapor but ill check into those other ones.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.59%

"2.1.1" cant locate it
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.02%

optimum nutrition makes 2.1.1 if noxplod makes you gag then so will nano check out orange myogenix hyper shock it taste great and works great
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

Quote Originally Posted by cassimus View Post
    Would stacking NOvapor with Halo for pre and post workout help me in gaining?:bb3:
    u might gain but it would be offset by the weight lost in ur bank account
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

what brands if there are cheaper options or better options....im just looking for something for energy for preworkout and a quick post workout shake for recovery
    rpm and drive
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.33%

ya thats a major problem about this site its pretty biased around certain products.........i have used NOxplode and i loved it i could workout for hours and it actually help me burn fat......im just sick of the taste it literally makes me gag so thats why i said vapor but ill check into those other ones.
    I wouldn't say its a "bias".... It's just that products by Muscletech are severely overpriced for what they do. Sure, some of them may work, but there are so many other products that will work just as good, or most likely better, for literally a fraction of the price. You don't need to shell out 70-80 of your hard earned dollars on something that is inferior to a product that is $35. There isn't really a good reason to use Muscletech products. call that a bias if you will, but it's the truth.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    I wouldn't say its a "bias".... It's just that products by Muscletech are severely overpriced for what they do. Sure, some of them may work, but there are so many other products that will work just as good, or most likely better, for literally a fraction of the price. You don't need to shell out 70-80 of your hard earned dollars on something that is inferior to a product that is $35. There isn't really a good reason to use Muscletech products. call that a bias if you will, but it's the truth.
    u mean creatine isn't worth $70?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.33%

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    u mean creatine isn't worth $70?
    well.... maybe if it's made with Jet-Pulverizing, Hammer-
    Milling Cryogenic Thermomolecular Lyophilization and Anabolic Crystallographic Technology.

Then it's a bargain for 70 bucks.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

Milling Cryogenic Thermomolecular Lyophilization and Anabolic Crystallographic Technology.

that is some of the funniest sh!t i've ever heard. please e-mail that to muscle-tech. they'd probably use it in their next magazine add for cell-tech superhardcore
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.73%

i've also used Hypershock with success. i would also recommend what i'm running right now: NO Shotgun pre, Purple Wraath intra, and Green Mag post.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.62%

that is some of the funniest sh!t i've ever heard. please e-mail that to muscle-tech. they'd probably use it in their next magazine add for cell-tech superhardcore
    That is the add for Anabolic Halo..
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.48%

it's funny the amount of bull they come out with for their product write-ups! reps!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    That is the add for Anabolic Halo..
    u gotta be kidding me
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.33%

u gotta be kidding me
    lol.... yeah that's straight off of the anabolic halo write-up.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.01%

Did you say "hammer-milling!!!!!?" WTF is that?!!! IM IN!!

Keep an eye out for Muscle techs new line of "the muscle asylum project" or whatever it is, more crap in different labelling.

Great products-
    White flood by controlled labs
    purple wraath by controlled labs
    NO shotgun by VPX
    Size-on by gaspari
    Steeledge by AEN
    Noz full throttle by nutrabolics
    plasma jet by gaspari
    Anadraulic state by Lg sciences
    Hyperdrol x-2 by AX
    Phytotestosterone by primordial performance
    Poseidon by nimbus nutrition
    Intra aid, storm - Universal
    Liver tabs - universal
    animal test - universal
    Diesel test hardcore - get diesel
    JP8 - get diesel
    Neovar - applied neutriceuticals (Ap)
    drive - Ap
    X - factor - molecular nutrition
    Ragnarock - Millennium Sport Technologies
    Blast - nimbus nutrition
    Swell - nimbus nutrition
    Leviathan reloaded, anaboloc edge - Palo alto labs
    Sustain alpha , endoamp - primordial performance
    Prime, p-slin - USP labs

These are just SOME of your alternatives that are WAAAY better than muscle-tech. Also check out nutraplanet bulk caps and powders. good day.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

lol.... yeah that's straight off of the anabolic halo write-up.
    that's so bad it makes me wanna crap my pants
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

If you liked NOxplode that much i would stick with it...and correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure they make more than one flavor but if it bothers u that bad theres plenty of other pre workout supps out there...best of luck 2 ya bro
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

Quote Originally Posted by PantherMan24 View Post
    If you liked NOxplode that much i would stick with it...and correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure they make more than one flavor but if it bothers u that bad theres plenty of other pre workout supps out there...best of luck 2 ya bro
    if the OP thinks no xplode is bad he wouldn't be able to take 99% of the stuff i take. that stuff doesn't taste bad at all
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

if the OP thinks no xplode is bad he wouldn't be able to take 99% of the stuff i take. that stuff doesn't taste bad at all
    yea i know iv took NOxplode before and i thought it actually tasted good compared to some of the other stuff iv took!!!lol
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.56%

optimum nutrition makes 2.1.1 if noxplod makes you gag then so will nano check out orange myogenix hyper shock it taste great and works great
    They sell the 2-1-1 as a BCAA mix. Using it for pre W/O would take advantages of that specifically. There are really onl two options for me as a BCAA mix, Xtend, or LG's stuff.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%

I do know that their products are expensive but you have to give them credit for backing Bodybuilding. They pretty much sponser everything that has to do with Bodybuilding. They also have a pretty good athlete rep for themselves.

1 Cutler
    2 Badell
    3 Henry
    4 Warren
    5 Dexter
    6 Melvin
    7 Jackson

And who know there might be others.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.56%

Quote Originally Posted by nestle1 View Post
    I do know that their products are expensive but you have to give them credit for backing Bodybuilding. They pretty much sponser everything that has to do with Bodybuilding. They also have a pretty good athlete rep for themselves.

1 Cutler
    2 Badell
    3 Henry
    4 Warren
    5 Dexter
    6 Melvin
    7 Jackson

They sponsor those people so that people will buy their products. Scrawny guys who want to put on size will rush out and spend countless dollars on MT products to look like Jay Cutler. That is, because the write-ups for the products lead them to believe that if they take their products, they will look like these guys. They are a sellout company in many peoples book. With all that said, I cannot blame them for their marketing techniques. They better be paying that dept a ton of money.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

no.
    SFW and GFH
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

check it out.

grab a bottle of RPM and Neovar Recomped, both my applied nutriceuticals.

RPM is a pre workout boost. not only will it give you drive, focus, and energy, youll see a nice boost in aggression, and you WILL see nice jumps in strength and libido. follow the dosing instructions on the label.

NEOVAR: RECOMPED is a creatine put out by AN. it contains the tried and true creatine monohydrate, and no fancy esters or anything like that. there are countless studies to back it and youll be sure to notice strength and recovery increases. it also has a nutrient partitioner aspect to it. not only does this help with the absorption and uptake of te creatine, it allows for super saturation of glycogen with your muscles. meaning you have more cellular energy for your muscles, meaning increase in strength and endurance. plus you may notice a leaning out effect, as i am experiencing right now, despite being on a bulk. you take a few caps pre workout with carbs like oats or WMS, and a few caps post workout with carbs like oats or WMS. amazing pumps, good strength and size gains, and noticeable all day pump.

best part, RPM is 30 bucks at nutra, possibly cheaper if you look around more, and neovar is about 27 or 28 bucks. and both bottles will last you like 30 days or more, depending on how you dose them, and how much you weigh.

hope this helps.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    They sponsor those people so that people will buy their products. Scrawny guys who want to put on size will rush out and spend countless dollars on MT products to look like Jay Cutler. That is, because the write-ups for the products lead them to believe that if they take their products, they will look like these guys. They are a sellout company in many peoples book. With all that said, I cannot blame them for their marketing techniques. They better be paying that dept a ton of money.
    exactly. they wouldn't touch the sh!t if they didn't get it for free
  32. Oldtimer
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

all i gotta say is that i am impressed thta no1 flamed this guy for asking for legitamate help
    it makes me feel all the better about being on this bored as more and more people jumped in to offer their help
    to the thread starter control labs makes a product called white flood in pill form which is great and if you are like me and cant stand pre w/o drinks then it will be good for you
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.24%

u mean if i take "laboratory grade dextrose" and creatine aka Cell Tech my arms wont grow to 22'' and I wont become a pro cause thats what I was led to believe o man such BS
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.56%

exactly. they wouldn't touch the sh!t if they didn't get it for free
    Lol. They don't even use the ****. They might use the protein, but everything else is useless to them when you compare it to the amount of gear they use.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.01%

Quote Originally Posted by nestle1 View Post

1 Cutler
    2 Badell
    3 Henry
    4 Warren
    5 Dexter
    6 Melvin
    7 Jackson

Buddy you got it all wrong, great products dont need to pay athletes to back them. Muscletech has money to pay pros rediculous sums of money because you are OVER CHARGED. YOU ARE PAYING CUTLER TO LIE TO YOU. Whomever has the largest marketing budget is not giving the customer a fair price. Muscletech does howere deal in volume because the masses are ignorant and everyone had their own "right of passage" or "poop of passage" with a muscletech product and these profits pay pro and fund 10 page spreads in magazines and billboards in supp stores.
    You dont know sweet until you tasted sour and i thank muscletech for the sour i tasted with cell-tech, the bathroom trips and my empty wallet.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.56%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Buddy you got it all wrong, great products dont need to pay athletes to back them. Muscletech has money to pay pros rediculous sums of money because you are OVER CHARGED. YOU ARE PAYING CUTLER TO LIE TO YOU. Whomever has the largest marketing budget is not giving the customer a fair price. Muscletech does howere deal in volume because the masses are ignorant and everyone had their own "right of passage" or "poop of passage" with a muscletech product and these profits pay pro and fund 10 page spreads in magazines and billboards in supp stores.
    You dont know sweet until you tasted sour and i thank muscletech for the sour i tasted with cell-tech, the bathroom trips and my empty wallet.
    Dude! I know a guy who used to drink grape cell tech in milk! Talk about sour!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.01%

Dude! I know a guy who used to drink grape cell tech in milk! Talk about sour!
    double sick.
  38. Oldtimer
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

in milk?! that is nasty!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.56%

Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    in milk?! that is nasty!
    This guy is a little out of his ****ing tree if you know what I mean.
  40. Oldtimer
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This guy is a little out of his ****ing tree if you know what I mean.
    oh i nere ya i know ppl that pour no xplode right in there mouth...freaking dumb if u ask me!

Similar Forum Threads

1. MUSCLE TECH CELL TECH HARDCORE pro series
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 10:55 AM
  2. muscle tech
    By smalls556 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 07:27 PM
  3. Man I love muscle tech
    By revodrew in forum Pics
    Replies: 28