weight gainers help

ERB

ERB

Awards
hey im evan, im 18 and have been lifting seriosly for a year now and i was just wondering about weight gainers im 5'9 and 154lbs and want to get more of a bulk look but im not that big, what's on me is all muscle very low fat the last time i checked 7% bf, so im just wondering about some good weight gainers that i can get in canada

thanks,
ps. if you want anymore mesurments just ask

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hey im evan, im 18 and have been lifting seriosly for a year now and i was just wondering about weight gainers im 5'9 and 154lbs and want to get more of a bulk look but im not that big, what's on me is all muscle very low fat the last time i checked 7% bf, so im just wondering about some good weight gainers that i can get in canada

thanks,
ps. if you want anymore mesurments just ask
serious mass by ON

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Weight gainers are overpriced garbage.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Your best bet is just making your own with food you like and has decent/good nutritional profiles. Not only will this provide a higher quality source of nutrients, but from personal experience moms will pay for the healthy food she can get at the store, not that "lifting stuff that's probably steroids" lol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you're right. getting some whey,natty pb,chocolate,peanuts and a blender is better for you. but some start with the pre-mixed crap too:lol:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
It depends.

For regular bulking, just make your own. Oats (ground up to a fine powder), PB, whey protein, frozen fruit, yadda, yadda.

For specialty uses they can be great: For IGF-1, my post w/o shake had to be consumed PRONTO after my w/o. So in order to get my slob on, I used a weight gainer because it was fast, easy, tasted great, and nutritious. But again, I was consuming 1 shake EOD and not relying on them as my primary food. They're too expensive for that (ED bulking).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shep_Zaide Supplements 17
Shep_Zaide Supplements 8
zpalrangi13 Nutrition / Health 17
zpalrangi13 Nutrition / Health 59
AaronJP1 Supplements 24