anything other than Hawthorn Berry for blood pressure control?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
is there anything other than Hawthorn Berry for blood pressure control?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
C12 Peptide, Celery Seed Extract

mrtattoo330

Awards
agree with the Celery Seed Extract. works great!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
yea hawthorn never did much but give me headaches at high doses, but celery seed, c12 peptide and lowering sodium/rasing potassium intake are all great options in my experience.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
C12 Peptide is the best **** you can find for the blood pressure. I've tried just about every supp. and nothing helped until I started taking C12.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
C12 Peptide, Celery Seed Extract
C12 Peptide? Please enlighten me ..

I've gone through truck-fulls worth of Hawthorn Berry, alongside Garlic, CoQ10 and Cayenne .. Hawthorn seems to work on and off .. it's odd. So I'm not convinced .. even @ higher dosages.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
C12 Peptide? Please enlighten me ..

I've gone through truck-fulls worth of Hawthorn Berry, alongside Garlic, CoQ10 and Cayenne .. Hawthorn seems to work on and off .. it's odd. So I'm not convinced .. even @ higher dosages.
An enzyme known as angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) produces a contraction in blood vessels by converting angiotensin I to angiotensin II in the body. [Angiotensin is a blood-vessel constrictor]. This resulting contraction in blood vessels leads to an increase in blood pressure to be able to force the blood through a narrower pipe. Now, C12 peptide is a natural enzymatically hydrolyzed casein protein derivative (some peptides are biologically active whey-protein hydrolysates). C12 peptide works by inhibiting the action of the angiotensin converting enzyme. By effectively inhibiting this enzyme, C12 may help to reverse blood-vessel constriction, and restore the elasticity of blood vessels, leading to reduced or normalized blood pressure.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
An enzyme known as angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) produces a contraction in blood vessels by converting angiotensin I to angiotensin II in the body. [Angiotensin is a blood-vessel constrictor]. This resulting contraction in blood vessels leads to an increase in blood pressure to be able to force the blood through a narrower pipe. Now, C12 peptide is a natural enzymatically hydrolyzed casein protein derivative (some peptides are biologically active whey-protein hydrolysates). C12 peptide works by inhibiting the action of the angiotensin converting enzyme. By effectively inhibiting this enzyme, C12 may help to reverse blood-vessel constriction, and restore the elasticity of blood vessels, leading to reduced or normalized blood pressure.
Is this legal or not?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this legal or not?
Do you mean C12 peptide? If yes, absolutely. It is a whey/casein derivative. Or did you mean something else?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Perfectly legal. Sold in bulk at a few places.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
pumpkin seed extract, basic fish and flax oils