CL REDuction

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
started using REDuction three days ago. first off, great product. smooth clean energy throughout the entire day and i really like the nighttime formula, puts me out real fast and i kinda like the raspberry smell. neways, ever since my second day ive been crapping like crazy. is this a possible side effect? i mean hey this product is so good already i can put up with the crapping. anyone no nething about this?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i know with some fat burners that the big poops can happen, i have seen it before i think its your body just dumpy the extras that are in there. goes away after a while. are you logging this product?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
also if you are logging this can you post or PM me a link this product has recently grabbed my interest

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yes I believe its probably just the stim effect in the AM pills. There shouldn't be anything to worry about. Make sure your taking in enough H20 as well.

Glad your liking the product!

Goliath

Goliath

Awards
Yeah, That happens. I got the poops and then it began to sting really bad...so I ahd to stop.

I love the stuff but the pain was just crazy.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used the stim pills pre w/o the other day and really liked it. And yes I too have had the dumps. Hopefully this will subside. How quickly do you build a tolerance to the ingredients?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i just used a REDuction sample i had sitting around.
very nice overall! very smooth and nice feeling. i really like the coated caps.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im probably not going to log it. i will most likely be using it until february. i am however going to log my h-drol/trenadrol stack in march.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
nice review hank even tho it was just for a sample, looks like a worth while burner to give a shot

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 for 1 for me. I use it as a pre w/o stim/fat burner/sleep aid

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
nice review hank even tho it was just for a sample, looks like a worth while burner to give a shot
it is. i am noticeably dryer in the five days i've been on. the crapping has stopped by the way. lol energy is up, mood is extremely elevated, sleep is excellent which is great because finals week is starting. the one thing i have noticed though, it is killing my appetite. for instance today i only managed to eat 3 hard boiled eggs and a bowl of oatmeal, 2 protein shakes, half of a salad with tuna, and a chicken breast with 1/2 cup of brown rice and some spinach. best part of the appetite control is i am not snacking at all especially at night. it is well worth giving a shot and im glad i did

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
it is. i am noticeably dryer in the five days i've been on. the crapping has stopped by the way. lol energy is up, mood is extremely elevated, sleep is excellent which is great because finals week is starting. the one thing i have noticed though, it is killing my appetite. for instance today i only managed to eat 3 hard boiled eggs and a bowl of oatmeal, 2 protein shakes, half of a salad with tuna, and a chicken breast with 1/2 cup of brown rice and some spinach. best part of the appetite control is i am not snacking at all especially at night. it is well worth giving a shot and im glad i did
That's a big part for me too.

I had a bad habit of waking up in the middle of the night and raiding the fridge, not remembering it in the morning until I saw the "evidence". This has helped stop that! No more oreos at 1AM! :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i just used a REDuction sample i had sitting around.
very nice overall! very smooth and nice feeling. i really like the coated caps.
Yes, the best tasting coating I've had :D Surprisingly I know alot of people who 'don't like the taste' of pills. Luckily these have a nice rasberry tingling sensation

Glad you liked it though Hank :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the best tasting coating I've had :D Surprisingly I know alot of people who 'don't like the taste' of pills. Luckily these have a nice rasberry tingling sensation

Glad you liked it though Hank :thumbsup:
yeah, i get tired of swallowing so many pills.
but these were actually enjoyable because they taste good and slide down so easily.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i get tired of swallowing so many pills.
but these were actually enjoyable because they taste good and slide down so easily.
what do you mean by taste good? like how are they coated?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by taste good? like how are they coated?
They're coated with a smooth surface (a coloring) making the tablet red or black. It has a taste to it too (anyone who takes tablets know they don't "taste" very good) that is reminiscent of rasberry.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Caffeine is a mild diuretic by itself. It is probably most likely the stim effect causing you to crap all over everything.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about the caffeine causing the squirts. I have always consumed it(caffeine) with no adverse effects. There must be some other ingredient causing it. Big Papa has said it has stopped, so I will be taking it on a more regular basis and will see if it is just something to become tolerant of.

KMW

Awards
Im pretty sure it says that it includes a diuretic. Im most of the way through a bottle and have had mild 'almost cramps' in my calves.

One day I was feeling like absolute crap and figured i must be dehydrated (always thirsty, water doesn't quench it) so i took some Gatorade and bam. Felt like a million bucks.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have to go over the ingredients again.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure it says that it includes a diuretic. Im most of the way through a bottle and have had mild 'almost cramps' in my calves.

One day I was feeling like absolute crap and figured i must be dehydrated (always thirsty, water doesn't quench it) so i took some Gatorade and bam. Felt like a million bucks.
seems that your electrolytes were out of balance, do you take a solid multi? and was your diet in check? also are you sure it wasnt the sugar in the gatorade that made you "feel good"?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Increased water intake should take care of it.

People experience this side effect with almost ALL fat burners, because they are based off stims. Stims will make your body work faster (increased metabolism, heart rate, etc) so I would attribute it to the general stimulant contents. I take REDuction in the summer time and don't experience the squirts, but when I first started taking stims this happened to me until I got used to it.

This is the same reason people experience this with pre workout products too.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the caffeine causing the squirts. I have always consumed it(caffeine) with no adverse effects. There must be some other ingredient causing it. Big Papa has said it has stopped, so I will be taking it on a more regular basis and will see if it is just something to become tolerant of.
Yes but 200mg of caffeine is alot, and when combined with the other ingredients its much more than say a coffee. You will get used to it though, and stop experiencing the runs. :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes but 200mg of caffeine is alot, and when combined with the other ingredients its much more than say a coffee. You will get used to it though, and stop experiencing the runs. :)
I am guessing it is somewhat along the lines of pre WO supps. Most of the NO/stim mixes that are offered from various companies give you the squirts. Especially if you are taking them on an empty stomach. Eating food and drinking water will limit this effect, but it will dampen the stimulant effects. Catch 22. Either **** yourself and get nice results, or don't **** yourself and get limited feedback from the supp you are taking.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am guessing it is somewhat along the lines of pre WO supps. Most of the NO/stim mixes that are offered from various companies give you the squirts. Especially if you are taking them on an empty stomach. Eating food and drinking water will limit this effect, but it will dampen the stimulant effects. Catch 22. Either **** yourself and get nice results, or don't **** yourself and get limited feedback from the supp you are taking.
Yup it exactly. I prefer to go with the results! :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
just thought id update everyone...just finished day 16. still providing great results. i fluctuate between a 4-5 lb weight loss already but the big improvement is in the mirror. very noticeable water loss and bodyfat shedding, especially in the chest and midsection. am going to order another 30 day supply.