USP labs Jacked

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
it is on its way. 3 tubs and i really hope its as good as advertised. if it is i might have a new pre workout supp depending on the price when it comes out since there's not even a months worth of servings in it.

tl77

Awards
just got the inner circle email and was wondering how many servings come in a tub? Is a serving 1 scoop?

it is on its way. 3 tubs and i really hope its as good as advertised. if it is i might have a new pre workout supp depending on the price when it comes out since there's not even a months worth of servings in it.

Considering you paid 44.97 for 3 tubs plus free shipping...You just robed me!

Considering It's a pre workout product so 2 scoops is 22.5 workouts plus the ridiculous price..I say its a steal of a deal:thumbsup:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i know and i feel good about it. thanks bro. it is a great deal thats why i purchased 3. now do u get free powerfull with each tub purchased or per order? i know now i'm getting greedy but just curious

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I was totally stoked to see the intro price. Ordered me 3 tubs and can't wait to try it out. I'll be sure to post up how it all goes to! :head:

I was totally stoked to see the intro price. Ordered me 3 tubs and can't wait to try it out. I'll be sure to post up how it all goes to! :head:

Told you it was going to be insane..

ALl we ask in return is to tell everyone about how good it is...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you cant really beat 44.97 for 3 tubs of a preworkout drink and 22.5 workouts does equate to roughly a months worth of workouts, unless of course you train 7 days a week. I can't wait to try this! Im a pre-workout supp junkie.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
the formula looks good, i ordered 3. I like how it doesnt have all of the fillers

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
well, 22.5 servings w/ 2 scoops per serving.... who here lifts 7 days a week?

4-5 training days a week, 1 tub will last a full month or more.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering It's a pre workout product so 2 scoops is 22.5 workouts plus the ridiculous price..I say its a steal of a deal:thumbsup:
That's about a one-month supply for someone that works out six times per week! Awesome deal!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are most of my posts pre-empted today? I end up posting seconds too late! :frustrate:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
skeptical as always with USP Labs products...but im a pre workout junkie so im going to give this a shot. really cant beat the price

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my link didn't work

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
skeptical as always with USP Labs products....
This is probably has more to do with habit than with a rational assessment of the individual components of the formula, not to mention how they might work synergistically. Keep an open mind and try the product, if you wish, then judge... :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
The advertising says 3 scoops is a serving, so that's 15 servings per tub. Two tubs is 30 servings (no one works out that much in a month) and that's still only 30 bucks. Pretty good deal.

Will you be making samples available?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered, can't wait to try it. Only got one though, just in case I don't like it. I'd hate to get stuck with three tubs of something that I haven't tried yet, but it is one hell of a deal.:thumbsup:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
jacob, this is interesting:

" ...And, if you suffer from any kind of ADD or ADHD, these dyes have a significant negative effect on your well-being!

I'm not kidding, this stuff is straight poison..."

thanks for that, I had no clue.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
The advertising says 3 scoops is a serving, so that's 15 servings per tub. Two tubs is 30 servings (no one works out that much in a month) and that's still only 30 bucks. Pretty good deal.

Will you be making samples available?
he said 3 scoops is the very high end of dosing that most won't need I think. I got 3 and am expecting them to last around 2.5-3 months

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
how much is shipping for 1 tub?
6 bucks. Totals like $21. I can part with that for something with a pretty impressive ingredient profile, didn't want to by three though because sometimes stims (especially used continuosly) make me feel like sheite, plus a free sample of powerfull. I always wanted to try that stuff, and never got around to it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got 3 I don't even know if I'll use it (don't like stims much) but I couldn't pass up the price. I thought it would make a nice Xmas gift if nothing else. Damn that's a good price.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
How do you guys like the packaging?
Well I distribute USP Labs, the packaging is unique in a sense, making it look more pharmaceutical. I just ordered a tub to try it out, so we will see how it goes!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish it didnt have creatine in it but the price is right... to be honest I think it needed the price to get word of mouth out there because the ingredient profile looks like others on the market (not saying it is the same but the similarities definetly make it more understandable why USP will rely on word of mouth as a primary marketing tool.)

Can't get myself to pull the trigger and order just yet...but I am sure I'll break down very soon ha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
he said 3 scoops is the very high end of dosing that most won't need I think. I got 3 and am expecting them to last around 2.5-3 months
If you dose two scoops prior to every workout, and if you work out six times a week, one tub will last you about one month.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i agree that the packaging is pharmaceutical looking. it's over the top but I would assume that's what catches people's eyes on the shelf if this were to go retail

mattx731

Awards
Yea picked up 3 tubs. sounds amazing cant wait to give it a shot

avenue Red

Awards
just got 3. amazing deal. cant wait to try it. especially with starting swimming at 8am soon

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
question, on the order page it doesnt verify the shipping address i 1st entered... it will get shipped to the shipping addrss and not the default billing address right?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I had a little beef with the Mg & Maltodextrin section, but when I saw the $15 price tag, I realized this really is generous on Jacob's part. I'll even refrain from picking on the writeup, and might be in for a tub personally.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well I had a little beef with the Mg & Maltodextrin section, but when I saw the $15 price tag, I realized this really is generous on Jacob's part. I'll even refrain from picking on the writeup, and might be in for a tub personally.
haha you crack me up :) If I EVER write a book, you're getting my draft, you don't miss a damn thing :)

Viffer

Viffer

Awards
Sounds good. Ordering 3! Now, WHAT will I do for my constipation!??!? :toilet:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
um the site wont give me an option to buy???

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
question, on the order page it doesnt verify the shipping address i 1st entered... it will get shipped to the shipping addrss and not the default billing address right?
bump for an answer

thanks

This is interesting beef you have?

Why would us uncovering the MaltoDextrin trick which is always hidden from the consumer and over load of magnesium poke you the wrong way?

All I know that bathroom issues was always a huge problem, we just gave the answers as to why?

Genuine question.