USPLabs Prime and AP for powerlifting

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

USPLabs Prime and AP for powerlifting

Today, Dec 1, I started taking USPLabs Prime and plan on stacking it with AP, which should be delivered tomorrow. I was just wondering if anyone has had success using this stack, especially training for powerlifting, like I'm doing. I've also read on many boards it helps with fat loss. Just wanted some experienced voices. Thanks.

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic840 View Post
    Today, Dec 1, I started taking USPLabs Prime and plan on stacking it with AP, which should be delivered tomorrow. I was just wondering if anyone has had success using this stack, especially training for powerlifting, like I'm doing. I've also read on many boards it helps with fat loss. Just wanted some experienced voices. Thanks.

Kabuki is a powerlifter that breaks world records while using USPlabs products..

Video for USP Labs
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic840 View Post

Welcome to the board buddy.

In my honest opinion, PRIME was made for powerlifters. The benefits from PRIME fit perfectly with our demographic. My personal favorite benefit of PRIME is the 'strength' gains that you will see. I quote strength because it is more than that. I call it sustained eccentrics. Most powerlifters are familiar with the term eccentrics, it is the extension portion of the move, increasing the joint angle.

You will see sustained eccentrics as an increased drive through this portion of the lift. Within the second week of my personal PRIME use, i was tripling my PR on squat. The sustained eccentrics allowed me to drive through the sticking point of the lift. What else can a PL'er ask for?!?

In regards to stacking Anabolic-Pump with PRIME... this is an excellent idea. Anabolic-Pump will allow you to consume the necessary carbohydrates, reaping the benefits of a high carb diet, without gaining unwanted bodyfat.

The Anabolic-Pump/ReCreate (Six-Pack Stack) stack helped me in more ways than i can explain. It is actually the reason that i work for this company now. The stack allowed me to drop from 276lbs to 242lbs, all while retaining my bench and deadlift and actually gaining significant numbers on my squat. I told EVERYONE about it. Through my personal researching of these products, i gained a significant amount of knowledge pertaining to USPlabs products. It was soon after this that i was asked to come aboard the USPlabs team.

If you have any questions regarding these products in relation to powerlifting (or any sport, for that matter) please contact me.

Best of luck buddy!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

I just remembered this also...

This is while i was cutting with Anabolic-Pump and ReCreate. I brought my stance in a tad to try and rep it out.

Close Stance Squat - 405x8
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2s-W7sDkdk"]YouTube - Casey Bard - Squat - 405x8[/ame]

Conventional Deadlift, Purple Band Assisted, 675x1
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxIUDzR7GmY"]YouTube - Casey Bard - Deadlift 675 - Light Band Assist[/ame]

I was at about 255-260 at this point.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Sorry not a powerlifting viewpoint but man prime and anabolic pump and powerfull helped my grappling strength tremendously! I'm talking about maintenance calories and no changes on the scale yet my strength was surpassing those who were previously stronger than me in class. also muscle hardness seemed increased, endurance went up, plus mood and motivation. Great products.

oh and I did lean out quite a bit and like I said no change really on scale so I am sure I traded out fat and gained muscle.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

what division are you competing in?
    USAPL?
    SFW and GFH
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

While I am not getting the purported super strength gains of others while on Prime (I am currently cutting, yet still getting stronger and keeping pace with my goals), I have noticed incredible recovery times in and out of the gym, especially in the days following an ME squat day.

The other USPLabs product I'd recommend as a powerlifter is Powerfull, particularly pre-workout. Personally, it allowed me to dig really deep and lockout that final rep... I can really tell the difference on that last rep when i am not on Powerfull.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. usplabs prime
    By maddog28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. Boosintg the Efficiency of USPLabs PRIME
    By Sub7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 11:09 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 11:06 PM
  4. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM