Stoked!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just thought I'd pass along my experience with Stoked! My libido had been a little down lately, so thought I'd give it a shot. The first two weeks I really didn't notice much of anything. It was the middle of the 3rd week that it kicked in for me. Getting a nice chubby a few times throughout the day, and mornings I'm at full attention!!! :woohoo:

I'm on my last week of it now, and I've also noticed a slight increase in strength. Overall, I'm happy with the results, and I think my wife has been to :D

My next venture will be a cycle of h-drol, and I'm looking forward to it. Probably won't start it until January, though. Hoping to gain 6-7 lbs.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
good to know it works. I'll be using PCS(Stoked) as part of my PCT in an HDrol cycle I'm planning out. That's a long way away tho.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd pass along my experience with Stoked! My libido had been a little down lately, so thought I'd give it a shot. The first two weeks I really didn't notice much of anything. It was the middle of the 3rd week that it kicked in for me. Getting a nice chubby a few times throughout the day, and mornings I'm at full attention!!! :woohoo:

I'm on my last week of it now, and I've also noticed a slight increase in strength. Overall, I'm happy with the results, and I think my wife has been to :D

My next venture will be a cycle of h-drol, and I'm looking forward to it. Probably won't start it until January, though. Hoping to gain 6-7 lbs.
Good to hear you are pleased with your results on Stoked, make sure to incorporate in PCT for your cycle of H-drol, as well as Cycle Support 2 weeks before and during your whole cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

glad its working well for you!!!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to try this product, got two bottles sitting here waiting for pct from my hdrol cycle coming up

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for sharing HyperCat.

Honestly, I didn't realize the boost to my libido from STOKED until after I stopped using it and it returned to normal. Two things really stand out for me while using STOKED (no pun intended :lol:)...great endurance and deep sleep that is accompanied by vivid dreams.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two things really stand out for me while using STOKED (no pun intended :lol:)...great endurance and deep sleep that is accompanied by vivid dreams.

Know what you mean about the dreams, I've had a few freaky weird dreams while on it as well. Very real, and they put me in the strangest mood at times after waking . Guess that's a good sign that you're in a deep sleep.

Thanks guys!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for sharing HyperCat.

Honestly, I didn't realize the boost to my libido from STOKED until after I stopped using it and it returned to normal. Two things really stand out for me while using STOKED (no pun intended :lol:)...great endurance and deep sleep that is accompanied by vivid dreams.
I noticed a difference in libido after stopping it did drop some.:)