grub on

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i tried to find reviews on this and only found like three, does any one else have any experiences positive or negative with this product?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm not so sure on that one but i have looked into black hole by Controlled Labs, it looked alright if you need a hand getting the grub down :)

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
gotta admit I have never tried it....I used to be fat though, so never really had a problem with that :D

I have heard great things about it though :)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i've tried everything to help eat more. black hole worked for like a week or so. prime is working great for being able to eat more and throw some gut health in with it and you'll be good to go

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
.....prime is costly dude....i dont know, every trib based product i have tried has been a waste...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
.....prime is costly dude....i dont know, every trib based product i have tried has been a waste...
true. just saying what has actually worked for me. and it's not the same as other trib. products

tattoopierced1

I used Grub On a while back and it worked OK.. best thing to boost appetite as someone stated was Prime..that stuff made me never feel full. Great stuff for an ecto that has to force feed themselves.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wow, i want to here more about prime, i heard mixed reviews for its other benefits, but i want to know about increased hunger.......!

any one know of ANYTHING else that would increase hunger??
gotta be legal though!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
wow, i want to here more about prime, i heard mixed reviews for its other benefits, but i want to know about increased hunger.......!

gotta be legal though!

Again, GHRP-6. If you can handle a measly SQ injection and don't have a RX syringe law in your state, then this should def. be an option for you.

tattoopierced1

gotta be legal though!
i've heard apple vinegar mixed with water does well too.. never tried it though.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Again, GHRP-6. If you can handle a measly SQ injection and don't have a RX syringe law in your state, then this should def. be an option for you.
Some states require syringe carriers to have a RX and others do not. Other than that, GHRP-6 is just a research chem. and not a RX....so you obviously don't neet a RX to possess it!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
haha im still tryin to find some where to get that stuff bro! every where else is EXPENSIVE AS F*CK! and the best priced place has a few bad reviews about it....and no no syringe law where im livin bro....and im gunna try that vinegar trick to, i think the GF has some for cooking :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 2
TheeBC Nutrition / Health 27