Mdrol or 1-T for Athlete

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what are you trying to do ?? what are your goals??

all of those are pretty different bro

Stunt101

get stronger and such, ill be doing whichever while going through a very intense offseason program when the offseason comes, so its between those two im thinking, and the rpm or core zap is jus for the energy and focus to finish the program

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what are you doing foot ball or something?

how old are you aswell?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay, RPM is great for energy, core ABC is amino acids.... with beta-alanine

i dont know much about 1-T so you will have to wait for others to chime in, and M-drol is for Mass and strength and WILL shut you down hard, so you should have a SERM such as NOLVADEX or CLOMID on hand and a PCT protocol created......search and learn as much as you can before using ANY of these PH's/AAS

Stunt101

lol trust me, if only you could be around a handful of pro athletes
or even big school D1

and then if you would call me doing a cycle of mdrol while training cheating

you would think they were writing there own rule book

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
or even big school D1

translations:

yes im cheating

The answer is quite simple. didnt need a paragraph. those 3 words would have been suffice. excuses or not, its still cheating.

dont go with mdrol. if you want hardcore lethargy go ahead. You wont have the energy to do anything.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah dude if you want speed and sh*t look into havoc, youll gain some weight and loose some fat (did it for me) or look into orastan-e, h-drol, or furazadrol........what is your plan for PCT and cycle supports.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
or even big school D1

I am friends with quite more than "a handful" of athletes at big d1 schools, in multiple sports. I don't know any that have cheated and gotten away with it.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah rugger brings up another good point, these will show up on a drug test bro
personally, if i were in your situation i would stay out of that crap

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
1-T is for you, as a competitive athlete (you) will not be able to handle the sides that a BBer would (assuming the BBer does not compete, or compete 1-3x yearly).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have trained 2 D1 football players and my son is this caliber athlete as well and none used anything stronger then creatine. These guys were much stronger than most drug users. Modern training techniques and good diet with great genetics can be very effective.

They are all O-Lineman ranging from 270-305 lbs benching 300-350 at 18 and squatting 450 - 550. Why would they use drugs at there age.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I have trained 2 D1 football players and my son is this caliber athlete as well and none used anything stronger then creatine. These guys were much stronger than most drug users. Modern training techniques and good diet with great genetics can be very effective.

They are all O-Lineman ranging from 270-305 lbs benching 300-350 at 18 and squatting 450 - 550. Why would they use drugs at there age.
I agree, there are guys like that, all muscle, no neck, endo-mesomorphic types never touched juice of any type. So naturally loaded with hormone they got hair growing on the sides of their nose and forehead.