Cycling Natural Test boosters

paulg

paulg

Awards
What's the best way to cycle NHA products? My two favorites are bulk icariin and biotest tribex gold(yea, it works for me). I'm thinking 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off. But can I run one 4 weeks, and then immediately start the other? (Icariin for four weeks, and then tribex?)
Or run them together for four weeks, and take no test boosters for 2 weeks, and give my HTPA a complete break?

options:

1.) icariin + biotest tribex gold 4 weeks on 2 weeks off
or
2.) icarrin 4 weeks; followed by tribex 4 weeks

scottyc33

Awards
I'm curious about others opinions on this as well.

Also, how one might want to incoporate:

Resveratrol
Testofen
Tongkat Ali
Stinging Nettle

paulg

paulg

Awards
I say nr1

Yea, I think using too many test boosters continuously without a break is too easy for the body to adapt to. I'll experiment with one product at a time to gauge effectiveness, but ultimately stacking them for 4-8 weeks with some time off is the best deal. I'm looking at stacking tribex with icariin and LG Anadraulic State.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say that it depends on the product. Some you can easily run continuously, like I do with IGF-2, using every day for 8 weeks, and then only on resistance training days for 2 weeks, before back to every day, and so on. Otherwise, the general timeframe is to cycle for 8-10 weeks, and then have 2-4 weeks break, with test boosters.

scottyc33

Awards
Yea, I think using too many test boosters continuously without a break is too easy for the body to adapt to. I'll experiment with one product at a time to gauge effectiveness, but ultimately stacking them for 4-8 weeks with some time off is the best deal. I'm looking at stacking tribex with icariin and LG Anadraulic State.
Why would the body adapt if you cycled back and forth between supplements that work through different mechanisms/pathways?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you will get the best results cycling test boosters and AIs.

6-8 weeks on, 2-4 weeks off.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would the body adapt if you cycled back and forth between supplements that work through different mechanisms/pathways?
It could respond to the continuously high testosterone levels by increasing SHBG to lower your free testosterone, or perhaps slightly lower you LH levels. Plenty of ways for your body to try and get back to homeostasis.

scottyc33

Awards
It could respond to the continuously high testosterone levels by increasing SHBG to lower your free testosterone, or perhaps slightly lower you LH levels. Plenty of ways for your body to try and get back to homeostasis.
Ideally, the cycling strategy would have ways to prevent / minimize this no?

I'm very curious about this actually.

I have been running the Primordial Performance Test Recovery Stack for about 4.5 weeks. Two weeks in I layered in Activate Extreme (act ingredients Divanil, Icariin).

The Sustain Alpha from the TRS (act ingredient resveratrol) is almost done-

When I'm done with SA, I was thinking of layering in Zeus (testofen, longjack) while continuing to run Activate Extreme for a month.

After that month, would there be anything wrong with running SA again or are you suggesting that it would be best to take a couple weeks off of all test boosters at that point?