Poll: Tabs or lemonade?

White Flood: Tabs or Lemonade?

  1. New Member
    GetDatFool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%

    White Flood: Tabs or Lemonade?


    I tried the tabs and liked them just debating on whether to get those or the lemonade! i havent tried it

  2. New Member
    sp447's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    267
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    11.87%

    I'm a powder man. I try to avoid Pre Workout Pill whenever possible.

    The liquids "get there" faster anyway

    So I say go with the lemonade. Event though the taste is not what I would call pleasing, it definitely works
  3. Senior Member
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    792
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    66.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i would say powder.....mixing it with purple wraath and green mag is delicious??
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    818
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    93.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Have not gone with the powder, but I am taking the tabs. I've taken quite a few pre-workout powders. You slam em' down and then that's it, a taste of bad koolaid and then you're out the door. They give you an instant rush and then you seem to crash toward the end.

    The tabs have revived something for me. I take them before a workout and chew them up. This new ritual has revived that signal, that bit of stimulus that tells me it's time to exercise. And also, this stuff, as Volcom has said, which I agree with (didn't wanna sound like I'm parroting him, but I do agree), gives a kind of sustained drip of energy. It's really great.

    If I were me, I'd stay with the tabs. Oh, I am me! I'll stay with my tabs!
  5. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    532
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    65.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    Have not gone with the powder, but I am taking the tabs. I've taken quite a few pre-workout powders. You slam em' down and then that's it, a taste of bad koolaid and then you're out the door. They give you an instant rush and then you seem to crash toward the end.

    The tabs have revived something for me. I take them before a workout and chew them up. This new ritual has revived that signal, that bit of stimulus that tells me it's time to exercise. And also, this stuff, as Volcom has said, which I agree with (didn't wanna sound like I'm parroting him, but I do agree), gives a kind of sustained drip of energy. It's really great.

    If I were me, I'd stay with the tabs. Oh, I am me! I'll stay with my tabs!
  6. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    818
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    93.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Wha-so-funy!?
  7. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    532
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    65.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    Wha-so-funy!?
    Chewing the pills up, lol! Sounds like something I would do. I shower before my workout because it effects my mind in a negative way to feel dirty in the gym. Thats one crazy thing I do. I never shower afterwards.
  8. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    818
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    93.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Chewing the pills up, lol! Sounds like something I would do. I shower before my workout because it effects my mind in a negative way to feel dirty in the gym. Thats one crazy thing I do. I never shower afterwards.
    That's crazy! I shower before I hit the gym, too. I also shower afterwards, though. Heh.
  9. Senior Member
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    792
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    66.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i shower before i leave my house and when ii get home...even if i go to the store to get food or something.....sometimes i have to shower like 30 times...........
  10. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    532
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    65.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    i shower before i leave my house and when ii get home...even if i go to the store to get food or something.....sometimes i have to shower like 30 times...........
    Don't shower after you workout. The exercise triggers natural pheromones to be released. If you shower, you're washing them off. The girls are more friendly when you stop showering... Make sure you have a good deoderant and cologne, though.
  11. Senior Member
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    792
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    66.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    im gunna have to try that lol
    but they need to make a super deodorant as i perspire alot lol
  12. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    It comes down to whether you prefer pills or powder. The formula is the same. The lemonade tastes quite good though! I'm drinking some right now actually.
  13. Senior Member
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    792
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    66.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yah when i made the last post i was drinking green mag
    TASTY STUFF! and if i win that contest im gunna get green mag!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 06:33 PM
  2. Question on White FLOOD Tabs
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 09:28 PM
  3. White flood tabs
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:37 PM
  4. Better Pump White Blood or White Flood Tabs
    By mixedup in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 11:18 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 12:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in