Votes: 15 50.0%
  • NO Shotgun

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
There was a time when I would have preferred NO Shotgun. But now I prefer White Flood. What that means is:

NO Shotgun stimulates the body quite well, giving that raw (yet jittery) energy. BCAA's were also a big plus. I didn't care much for a pump then either. I just wanted a stim fix. Shotgun provided it.

White FLOOD stimulates the mind AND body, giving a completely focused energy that I have not felt from other "pre-workouts." This stuff is not just a pre-workout. It continues being good to you even after you leave the gym. Look up the effects some of the ingredients have on you and you'll see what I mean. Your mind will be in the right place to push the brain down and push more weight up. You'll feel a bit chill after you leave the gym as well. I attribute that to the GABA (despite what scientific types say).

As far as the "pump" goes with these products, neither one is superior to the other. I don't care much about arginine this or that anymore. What I care about is focus. That's why I vote for the FLOOD. It's, I'll say it again, zen in a bottle. I'll take the loss on the BCAA's anyday for something that gets my mind as right as WF does.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
There was a time when I would have preferred NO Shotgun. But now I prefer White Flood. What that means is:

NO Shotgun stimulates the body quite well, giving that raw (yet jittery) energy. BCAA's were also a big plus. I didn't care much for a pump then either. I just wanted a stim fix. Shotgun provided it.

White FLOOD stimulates the mind AND body, giving a completely focused energy that I have not felt from other "pre-workouts." This stuff is not just a pre-workout. It continues being good to you even after you leave the gym. Look up the effects some of the ingredients have on you and you'll see what I mean. Your mind will be in the right place to push the brain down and push more weight up. You'll feel a bit chill after you leave the gym as well. I attribute that to the GABA (despite what scientific types say).

As far as the "pump" goes with these products, neither one is superior to the other. I don't care much about arginine this or that anymore. What I care about is focus. That's why I vote for the FLOOD. It's, I'll say it again, zen in a bottle. I'll take the loss on the BCAA's anyday for something that gets my mind as right as WF does.
The NO Shotgun gave me a ton of jittery energy.

What I noticed from the White Flood was how big my arms got when doing curls. I was surpised when I looked into the mirror, I had never been so pumped up.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
How about both...take half a serving of each product...and then tell us what happens:head:

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
How about both...take half a serving of each product...and then tell us what happens
Taking half a serving of each would just cancel out any existing effects. It would render each supplements formulation useless, and the compounds would become inactive.

But you already knew this... Troll! :numbered:

P WeeZy

Awards
I love no shotgun....never tried the other though.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Taking half a serving of each would just cancel out any existing effects. It would render each supplements formulation useless, and the compounds would become inactive.

But you already knew this... Troll! :numbered:
No they would not cancel out each other...they are both very similar products...i dont need to explain myself cause the ingredients for each supplement prove my point...NO shotgun with the addition of whiteflood should just provide better pumps and focus while adding more power because of creatine and prevent muscle breakdown...see im right...but its not economical...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
render it inactive? that was quite possibly the dumbest thing i've ever heard

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Nice post! :thumbsup:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
anybody used the white flood capsules yet? i love the white blood ones, nothing compares to the pump u get on that. but the liquid just doesn't do it. i don't know if it's the caffeine or what

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
anybody used the white flood capsules yet? i love the white blood ones, nothing compares to the pump u get on that. but the liquid just doesn't do it. i don't know if it's the caffeine or what
Ya, the White Flood are tablets. They worked great for me.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on what your looking for. The two products can't really be compared directly. You are getting much more with shotgun than just a run of the mill pre-workout supp. Are you getting protein and bcaa's in white flood? If your just comparing energy then its a crap shoot, but overall the ingredients in NO-Shotgun blow whiteflood out of the water as well as any other pre-workout supp i've seen/taken. It depends what you are really looking for. I really like the energy and the BCAA and protein content included with my pre-workout drink. This may not matter to some.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Shotgun is my favorite but I've never tried white flood.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
There's about 5 logs on the tablets goin on right now, check em out brother!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'm running Shotgun right now, and simply love it.. coincidentally, i run Purple WrAAth intra and Green Mag post so i got love for Controlled too.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
In a nutshell, NO-Shotgun is basically equal to taking White Flood+Green Mag+Purple Wrath. While it may not be equal in all amounts it contains everything all three of those products contain in one product.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just tried VPX Bang!, and based on that I won't be trying Shotgun. Ugh.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I get to try the NO Shotgun tomorrow morning. It's chest/shoulders/triceps day. I'll let you guys know how it goes. :woohoo:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
In a nutshell, NO-Shotgun is basically equal to taking White Flood+Green Mag+Purple Wrath. While it may not be equal in all amounts it contains everything all three of those products contain in one product.
;)

icetrauma

Awards
I prefere the steady energy of WF. I have only used Shotgun samples and enjoyed them. I just prefer WF because of the value and it gave more energy than Shotgun. Besides when stacked with GM and PW it's better than Shotgun.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I get to try the NO Shotgun tomorrow morning. It's chest/shoulders/triceps day. I'll let you guys know how it goes. :woohoo:
I had a great workout. NO Shotgun gave me lots of energy. The pump was pretty good. I guess the main thing I like about NO Shotgun is the BCAAs and EAAs.

The White Flood gave me more 'drive' or 'focus'. Also, the White Flood pumped me up a lot more.

Justright88

Awards
I used white flood this summer and I agree that it gets you right physically and mentally for the gym. Unfortunately, I think my body got used to the dosage and now I feel little effect. I still get an energy boost but to a lessor degree and I also no longer have any tingling sensation. It didn't really help me gain weight but it did help me lose a little body fat and get back into shape. I recommend using it in the morning if you do early morning workouts like me. I would recommend not taking it after about 4pm as I have trouble sleeping if I take it too late.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs makes products that focus on a certain aspect of supplementation; EAAs, or Creatine. Or pre workout enhancer.

The beauty of the line is that each of the products are designed to be 'stackable', but many people would only choose to use one or two for various reasons.

There are some days I don't want caffeine in my pre workout (late at night), or some days I want to just dose EAAs for recovery. And some days I want to maintain my creatine levels without a creatine/energy spike.

It gives people a wide array of dosing options, and caters to others who prefer to not use say caffeine, or prefer to not use creatine.

The 'kitchen sink' approach is pretty convenient, but really limits the possibilities of fine tuning your stack.

RR

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
let alone they taste delicious!! i hate the apple though :rasp:

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
There isn't any creatine in White Flood... Is there?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs makes products that focus on a certain aspect of supplementation; EAAs, or Creatine. Or pre workout enhancer.

The beauty of the line is that each of the products are designed to be 'stackable', but many people would only choose to use one or two for various reasons.

There are some days I don't want caffeine in my pre workout (late at night), or some days I want to just dose EAAs for recovery. And some days I want to maintain my creatine levels without a creatine/energy spike.

It gives people a wide array of dosing options, and caters to others who prefer to not use say caffeine, or prefer to not use creatine.

The 'kitchen sink' approach is pretty convenient, but really limits the possibilities of fine tuning your stack.

RR
please explain

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
please explain
Even I can explain this one.

Each of Controlled Labs products are specialized. They don't throw everything into one product, each product has one function. Basically, you have to build your own stack. The beauty of it is that you can build the stack to best fit your needs.

A kitchen sink supplement has everything thrown into one product. This is bad if you would rather not have a certain ingredient in your supplement. Sometimes a kitchen sink supplement is made because people don't always respond to each ingredient, and hopefully one will work if the other twenty ingredients don't. In my opinion, the kitchen sink approach is bad.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Even I can explain this one.

Each of Controlled Labs products are specialized. They don't throw everything into one product, each product has one function. Basically, you have to build your own stack. The beauty of it is that you can build the stack to best fit your needs.

A kitchen sink supplement has everything thrown into one product. This is bad if you would rather not have a certain ingredient in your supplement. Sometimes a kitchen sink supplement is made because people don't always respond to each ingredient, and hopefully one will work if the other twenty ingredients don't. In my opinion, the kitchen sink approach is bad.
Couldn't have put it better myself :)

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both and im split. My ideal supp would be the energy, focus and pump of WF with all the other stuff of NO shotgun all in one. I love that NO shotgun has protein and aminos but WF gets me in a crazy mood that makes me want to throw weight around like the hulk

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
If I can ever get a sample of white flood, I may change my tune, but overall it doesn't compare 1 on 1 as a whole with NO-Shotgun. May it provide better energy, maybe, but it doesn't have everything else that NO-Shotgun does which makes it a lesser of product in my mind. I would love to see sample packs of the powder flood so i can try it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never tried shogun but I did sample some white flood. the white flood gave me good energy but i'm not into the beta alanine. that stuff makes me feel like I have a wool sweater on. It gets me itchy and hot and I dont' like feeling uncomfortable when I'm at the gym.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I`ve use both products and I perfer White Flood over NO Shotgun. NO Shotgun gave me jittery energy and since I workout at night about 6:00 I had trouble sleeping. However, WF gives me great short term energy, focus and great pumps and I can still get a good nights sleep. I don't need to comment on the importance of sleep for a bodybuilder. Moreover, all of the CL products last a long time so stacking is very economical. I am slowly becomming a believer in their products although I have not tried all of them.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah dude i didnt like the tingles that purple wrath gave me before, but i just drank it at home in the morning every day and the tingles were less intense overtime, i hated it during my workout, it sucked

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
yah dude i didnt like the tingles that purple wrath gave me before, but i just drank it at home in the morning every day and the tingles were less intense overtime, i hated it during my workout, it sucked
I love the tingles! My White Flood should arrive in a few days.