Best 'alpha male' supps

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
hey, was just wondering what supps have given you guys the best 'alpha male' feeling. my size/weight has fluxuated alot this year and im finally back to where i was last year but i dont feel that feeling of dominance and over all confidence i did the last time i was this big.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 caps MassFX for me. (Not all at once)

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
L-Carnitine is said by some to impart these types of feelings. Red meat has also been said by some to do this. It could be psychological, a type of "muscle dysmorphia" similar to what anorectics feel. There is the Sustain Alpha product.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
crazy alpha male

6-oxo xt + a bottle of red wine and you`ll see how a alpha male looks like...

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Trione, mucuna(l-dopa) and tyrosine

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Had great success with the DTH/Sunami stack.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
an egg omelet chased with some testojack 100 at night.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
AXcite and Diesel test 2010.
axcite sucks nuts. i put it on a few times and did nothing. one of the times somebody asked me what it was and they told me i smelled like their grandmother

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
axcite sucks nuts. i put it on a few times and did nothing. one of the times somebody asked me what it was and they told me i smelled like their grandmother
Ha Ha Ha

roughneck

Awards
hey, was just wondering what supps have given you guys the best 'alpha male' feeling. my size/weight has fluxuated alot this year and im finally back to where i was last year but i dont feel that feeling of dominance and over all confidence i did the last time i was this big.
Stinging Nettle and Longjack100:1.Get after it.Up the Iron!!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 caps diesel test hardcore
2 caps mass fx
2 caps hyperdrol
2 caps rpm or one scoop favorite pre-workout drink.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
PM me if you want to get rid of it. It's done nothing but work for me...that reminds me..i need to update my log.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
PM me if you want to get rid of it. It's done nothing but work for me...that reminds me..i need to update my log.
did u use 1 squirt or 2? because 2 seems to be waaaaaay too much

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I've been using 1, and adding a second a few hours later. Supposedly it has a few hour effective life.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aXcite should last about 5 hours. And if you weren't happy with it, jsp, just send it back for your money back! We're good like dat.

With all scents, different things will smell different on different people. On me it's one thing. On my wife's boss, it smelled more "piney". It's all about the person.

And it's not an instant "get me laid" thing - it's a "I just got noticed" thing. ;)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
aXcite should last about 5 hours. And if you weren't happy with it, jsp, just send it back for your money back! We're good like dat.

With all scents, different things will smell different on different people. On me it's one thing. On my wife's boss, it smelled more "piney". It's all about the person.

And it's not an instant "get me laid" thing - it's a "I just got noticed" thing. ;)
i get that with sean john. ladies loooove that stuff

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Prime rib.
A quick road trip to Vegas, a good prime rib dinner, and a strong Jack Daniels Manhattan = I am the alpha, I am the omega. Hide your daughters...
:afro:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
were u on roids the last time u were that big?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Prime definitely. Makes me more confident and gives me way more aggression while playing hockey.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 Drive plus 3 RPM= aggression to burn......

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Nothing beats Get Diesel on the alpha male part.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Get Diesel
Blue Gene
Blue Up
Powerfull

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
if you're on spawn then you should already have the feeling you're after...

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
if you're on spawn then you should already have the feeling you're after...
starting my third week and i dont feel that feeling. but i can tell its working just from my size/strength increases

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's DEFINITELY done some good things for me. I have to wear it more often. My b*tchy, tramp ex-girlfriend complained about the smell once, but other than that... nay.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LongJack 100:1
Fenusterols
Horny Goat weed 50%

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picking on smaller people. I'm totally kidding.

I'm going with Renegade's nomination of Whiskey and or Bicardi 151.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am alpha so I pretty much feel that way most of the time but yah Prime does enhance that to the point where I'm hard to live with lol. Just kidding Prime does give you more alpha feeling but it's calming in a way. A kind of layed back, I won't take any Shyte thing

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Well I am alpha so I pretty much feel that way most of the time but yah Prime does enhance that to the point where I'm hard to live with lol. Just kidding Prime does give you more alpha feeling but it's calming in a way. A kind of layed back, I won't take any Shyte thing
i haven't felt any different while being on prime

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Better than that hyped up alpha male feeling that comes with some steroids. My blood pressure has been good (tested it on cycle), but since using Propadrol, my aggression has gone through the roof. I'll see some bumb hassling a guy for some change and getting a little too 'edgy' and I'll have to restrain myself from walking over there and kicking the crackhead bumb right in the knees. Nothing wrong with homeless people, but the ones around me are crackheads.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I am not picking one product...instead my personal fav stack that has been for quite some time now...

DRIVE+IGF-2+RPM= F*ck Some Sh*t up and find pleasure in having an aggressive adrenaline rush.

Cheers!:cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better than that hyped up alpha male feeling that comes with some steroids. My blood pressure has been good (tested it on cycle), but since using Propadrol, my aggression has gone through the roof. I'll see some bumb hassling a guy for some change and getting a little too 'edgy' and I'll have to restrain myself from walking over there and kicking the crackhead bumb right in the knees. Nothing wrong with homeless people, but the ones around me are crackheads.
yah I hear that, I can't say that I would enjoy that kind of feeling... I always end up doing something I regret :nono: I hate feeling out of control.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
m1t feel like u can and want to beat the crap out everyone

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
i got some m1t i havent used in couple year. afraid of the sides but do remember feeling alpha male for sure

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
i took it unproperly couple years and luckly havent suffered from any longterm effects. im always self conscience that i might have gyno but its just some chest fat lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i took it unproperly couple years and luckly havent suffered from any longterm effects. im always self conscience that i might have gyno but its just some chest fat lol
No longterm effects so far... good man.