IBE Reverse or PP Sustain Alpha for controlling estrogen long term and safely

  1. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    IBE Reverse or PP Sustain Alpha for controlling estrogen long term and safely


    Which one works better for controlling estrogen?

    I know reverse can be taken long term,but what about sustain alpha?

    I want something that i can take often as opposed to AI's.

    Thanks.

    Also, im also looking at Stoked, is the tri-acelated reversatrol really better than trans-reservatrol?

  2. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    22.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    , is the tri-acelated reversatrol really better than trans-reservatrol?
    subbed, I still haven't heard any feedback from reverse , but I`m really interested in this product, it looks great on paper
  3. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    36.09%

    Sustain Alpha can be used long term with no issues and many many benefits. You can use it on a 5 on and 2 off protocol to maintain sensitivity to the ingredients.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    sublimejeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    981
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Sustain Alpha can be used long term with no issues and many many benefits. You can use it on a 5 on and 2 off protocol to maintain sensitivity to the ingredients.
    this sounds good, ive been interested in this companys products for a while
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
  5. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Reverse is not marketed as something to be used for estrogen control.

    While resveratrol CAN have anti estrogenic effects its not ALWAYS anti estrogenic and can actually be nuetral when interacting with certain receptors and an AGONIST with some others.

    NOW its not like its going to cause you any problems either BUT its not something I would use resveratrol and namely Reverse for.

    I would use it if your looking to optimize your health, optimize cellular health and help prevent build up of harmful free radicals and cancer building toxins. Thats just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Reverse since it also has shilajit in it and it carries a myriad of its own benefits many of which work synergistically with resveratrol.

    I dunno where ya get this stuff ari......

    for your last question, YES.

    Triacetylated res is MUCH better then trans. Just look at the dose used in each. Triacetylated is much more easily absorbed, absorbed at a higher and faster rate and then maintains a longer half life in the blood stream which means less needed for a better effect and less frequent dosing required.

    check all the science threads in the IBE section for a lil more details on this.
  6. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Reverse is not marketed as something to be used for estrogen control.

    While resveratrol CAN have anti estrogenic effects its not ALWAYS anti estrogenic and can actually be nuetral when interacting with certain receptors and an AGONIST with some others.

    NOW its not like its going to cause you any problems either BUT its not something I would use resveratrol and namely Reverse for.

    I would use it if your looking to optimize your health, optimize cellular health and help prevent build up of harmful free radicals and cancer building toxins. Thats just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Reverse since it also has shilajit in it and it carries a myriad of its own benefits many of which work synergistically with resveratrol.

    I dunno where ya get this stuff ari......

    for your last question, YES.

    Triacetylated res is MUCH better then trans. Just look at the dose used in each. Triacetylated is much more easily absorbed, absorbed at a higher and faster rate and then maintains a longer half life in the blood stream which means less needed for a better effect and less frequent dosing required.


    check all the science threads in the IBE section for a lil more details on this.
    Anabolic innovations markets reverstrol as having anti-estrogenic effects.

    Thanks for the info.
  7. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4770
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Why do you need to control your estro ari?
  8. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Reason i wanted to lower estrogen natural and safely because i think i have relatively high estrogen, whenever i take ai's i lean out immediately.So this makes me believe that i have a lot of estrogenic water in the chest stomach and lower back.

    Regular ai's work(very well), but theyre really not so great for my health,to use them all the time.

    Also poopy i apreciate your honest in not saying it has good estrogenic effects, so that i would buy from ibe. I'm not really looking into anti-aging effects.

    I still havent heard from primordial performance and their thoughts.

    Anyone have some thoughts on good natural anti-estrogens.

    I know IC3 is good, i probally will pick some of that up.
  9. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Why do you need to control your estro ari?
    i just posted your the answer to your question,lol.
  10. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    why dont you just cycle one month on one month off? one month on, 2 months off?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  11. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    why dont you just cycle one month on one month off? one month on, 2 months off?
    The stuff is just not really to good for you,(my opinion what i believe). I havent even taken an ai for a month at a time.
    My blood pressure right now is like 135-140/60-80.(without any stims,things that increase it)
    Healthy 120/80
    My diastolic is okay, but 140 is high normal.
    high blood pressure runs in the family.

    Theres really no studies on ithe safety of ai's like atd bromo ect.

    thanks though.
  12. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    well then why dont you run cycle assist or cycle support as a staple with everything? thats what i do.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  13. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    well then why dont you run cycle assist or cycle support as a staple with everything? thats what i do.
    im running hawthorn berry.

    i bought celery seed extract but it gives me headaches.

    i dont need the other stuff in cycle support.(saw palmetto?dont wanna lower dht)

    i might get some garlic, coQ10, also.

    im started to do more cardio as well.

    good idea, im already doing it.
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    It's a good question Ari. While Resveratrol does have AI properties, they are very weak. I like it's other effects, which we are only beginning to understand; from mimicking the effects of caloric restriction to cardiviascular benefits etc. Even NP's product T-Rez T-Rez? (60 capsules) By: NutraPlanet is marketed to help control estrogen, although its AI abilities are not as dramatic as something like 6-oxo, ATD, or formestane.

    Like Poops mentioned, oral bioavailability of Resveratrol is low, adding Bioperine like we did in T-Rez helps some, Tri-Acetylation helps alot. Primordial went with the Transdermal route, which also avoids like absorbancy issue, read more about it at . The additional of 7,8-Benzoflavone and their great delivery system makes me a fan of Sustain Alpha and I feel this is a great product to control E2 long term and safely.

    Let me know if there's anything more specific, that is a general answer.

    Get Vit. D if you haven't already! 3k IU's/day.
  15. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It's a good question Ari. While Resveratrol does have AI properties, they are very weak. I like it's other effects, which we are only beginning to understand; from mimicking the effects of caloric restriction to cardiviascular benefits etc. Even NP's product T-Rez T-Rez? (60 capsules) By: NutraPlanet is marketed to help control estrogen, although its AI abilities are not as dramatic as something like 6-oxo, ATD, or formestane.

    Like Poops mentioned, oral bioavailability of Resveratrol is low, adding Bioperine like we did in T-Rez helps some, Tri-Acetylation helps alot. Primordial went with the Transdermal route, which also avoids like absorbancy issue, read more about it at . The additional of 7,8-Benzoflavone and their great delivery system makes me a fan of Sustain Alpha and I feel this is a great product to control E2 long term and safely.

    Let me know if there's anything more specific, that is a general answer.

    Get Vit. D if you haven't already! 3k IU's/day.
    THANKS steveoph, info i was looking for.

    I like to get vit D from the sun.

    But you know nutra's out of stock on sustain alpha...
  16. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I3C would be a great investment, it wil not effect estrogen in the way AI's can, lowering it to unhealthy levels, instead it channels it to become the best type of estrogen for you. wonderful choice.

    I think LOW LOW eod dosing of AI's is a good long term application, say 25mg ATD eod. that would be great for just barely lowering estrogen and is such a low dose should have no negative impact with other health issues.

    I would still cycle off a couple weeks like every 6 weeks or so.
  17. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I3C would be a great investment, it wil not effect estrogen in the way AI's can, lowering it to unhealthy levels, instead it channels it to become the best type of estrogen for you. wonderful choice.

    I think LOW LOW eod dosing of AI's is a good long term application, say 25mg ATD eod. that would be great for just barely lowering estrogen and is such a low dose should have no negative impact with other health issues.

    I would still cycle off a couple weeks like every 6 weeks or so.
    im probally picking up sustain alpha, i want to try a pp product and this seems great.But nutra out of stock so im ordering off the pp site.

    For some reason even low doses of ai's get my heart rate(pulse) going(25mg), i dont know about my blood pressure though.

    i got some p-slin and lean-fx! on the turkey hangover sale, and im gonna do a fat-loss log probally.Got some xtend with vasocharge of course. Some other stuff too.
  18. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    that sounds like a VERY good plan for you man. Like I said bro drop a lil, dont stop till 190-185 and then move back up all LBM and youll be VERY happy that you did instead of bulking now.... promise you will look hella good if you do bro. try not to let the number game get in your way or the strength aspect... youll prob lose a LIL bit, BUT can get it back as soon as you re-change your diet for lean bulking again.... plus Pslin will help a lot with adequately using carbs for energy instead of misusing them ad storing them as fat.

    have you given further thought to adding Prime as well? I think it would do wonders in conjunction with Pslin to keep strength and workouts at a nice pace while cutting a lil bit.... remember if you do this right bro you can be done with it and then do the bulking right as well and youll be right where you want to be looks wise.... its a science and takes some patience BUT i promise you if you stick to it it will take a lot less time and youll get to your goals A LOT faster.

    LMK if you choose to run a log Id be happy to follow along, just play it smart bro.
  19. New Member
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    285
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    19.43%

    Seems like Sustain Alpha is the natural choice for your needs.

    You might consider stacking Acetyl L Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Choline. That might be a good stack for a cut and I don't think it would have a bad effect on your blood pressure. It might actually lower it.
  20. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    that sounds like a VERY good plan for you man. Like I said bro drop a lil, dont stop till 190-185 and then move back up all LBM and youll be VERY happy that you did instead of bulking now.... promise you will look hella good if you do bro. try not to let the number game get in your way or the strength aspect... youll prob lose a LIL bit, BUT can get it back as soon as you re-change your diet for lean bulking again.... plus Pslin will help a lot with adequately using carbs for energy instead of misusing them ad storing them as fat.

    have you given further thought to adding Prime as well? I think it would do wonders in conjunction with Pslin to keep strength and workouts at a nice pace while cutting a lil bit.... remember if you do this right bro you can be done with it and then do the bulking right as well and youll be right where you want to be looks wise.... its a science and takes some patience BUT i promise you if you stick to it it will take a lot less time and youll get to your goals A LOT faster.

    LMK if you choose to run a log Id be happy to follow along, just play it smart bro.
    im gonna run prime later, the finances are not right now to spend 100 dollars on prime.

    i already spent 150 on nutra, gonna spend another 80 somewhere else to get products not available on nutra.

    thanks though bro for your thoughts.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1865
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Which one works better for controlling estrogen?

    I know reverse can be taken long term,but what about sustain alpha?

    I want something that i can take often as opposed to AI's.

    Thanks.

    Also, im also looking at Stoked, is the tri-acelated reversatrol really better than trans-reservatrol?
    Sustain Alpha acts more like an estrogen balancer than an ďanti-estrogenĒ. From the blood tests Iíve seen it seems to bring down estrogen if it is high, or bring up estrogen if it is low.

    Itís very safe for long term use.

    -Pp
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,204
    Rep Power
    3319986
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would either use both, or use one at a time and switch back an forth. Both are completely different and do not interfere with one another.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would either use both, or use one at a time and switch back an forth. Both are completely different and do not interfere with one another.
    If i only had the money!

    id use reverse as anti-aging supp for here till the end

    and i think sustain alpha would be good, becausei think my estrogen is high.
  24. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Sustain Alpha acts more like an estrogen balancer than an ďanti-estrogenĒ. From the blood tests Iíve seen it seems to bring down estrogen if it is high, or bring up estrogen if it is low.

    Itís very safe for long term use.

    -Pp
    im gonna get some sustain for later, but im running a log of Psarm soon, so im gonna wait on that and probally after sutain later.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. alpha-yohimbine long term?
    By Cosmonaut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 03:45 PM
  2. Anavar/ Sustain Alpha cycle. How long??
    By fdsoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 08:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in