BSN Stack review
- 11-28-2008, 03:11 PM
- 11-28-2008, 03:18 PM
nitrix is a waste of money. no xplode does nothing for me and cell mass isn't bad. but i'm sure you're wallet is hurting for dumping all that money, instead of buying other products taht work better and are cheaper
- 11-28-2008, 03:24 PM
not really ill buy whatever works ha. nitrix is junk imo. still not sure with cell mass. was looking at super pump and a few others but havent seen them on other sites.
Mostly on these cause they are good sellers so i guess they work right?
NO Xplode and cell mass that is....
i went from benchin 135 to 215 max
25-40 one arm curls 10x3
or 90lb 5x5 2hand curl bar
used Creakic 2bottle and 1 bottle of gakic, not that great
now ive been on Cell mass and no xplode nitrix for the past 2months..
for some one my size (145) i guess thats decent
11-28-2008, 03:29 PM
11-28-2008, 03:32 PM
11-28-2008, 03:35 PM
BSN has improved their products, however, there is still much better and "cleaner" out there for cheaper.
It is true many people purchase NOXplode (heck, I did years ago) and experience benefits. It comes down to whatever works for you...however, I would suggest trying some Ragnarok...then get back to us =).
11-28-2008, 06:09 PM
11-28-2008, 06:35 PM
11-29-2008, 07:49 AM
11-29-2008, 08:21 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AnimalInside in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 30Last Post: 08-13-2011, 12:38 PM
- By jbryand101b in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:57 PM
- By at1010 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2009, 12:20 PM
- By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2009, 01:21 PM
- By Bobby Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2008, 03:29 PM