is Stoked! better then Post cycle support?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Two different dosages, stoked in my honest opinion is great for someone who wants to kick their libido up a notch just for good old sake. Post cycle is higher in dosage, which is best used for post cycle, to say which one is better is inapplicable. What are your reasons for choosing either one? If you want aggression and strength, stick with stoked, if you have libido problems because of an extrogenous hormone, go with Post Cycle Support.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
They're EXACTLY the same. It's just two different names for those who prefer not to carry around some supp with the word 'cycle' on it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
They're EXACTLY the same. It's just two different names for those who prefer not to carry around some supp with the word 'cycle' on it.
Dosages are different my friend, too much natural or synthetic AI when not needed creates a lack of libido, especially in younger people. If you feel you have low test, then either one will do for you.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Dosages are different my friend, too much AI when not needed creates a lack of libido.
Oh, wait, you meant dosages by directions, not ingredients...in that cse, OP, he's right.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Here is stoked's profile: Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg
Growth Complex 1150mg
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariians), Piperine (95%)
Here is PCS:Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200mg
Quercetin 95% 1200mg
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500mg
Piperidine 95% 30mg

Boris

Awards
Here is stoked's profile: Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg
Growth Complex 1150mg
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariians), Piperine (95%)
Here is PCS:Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200mg
Quercetin 95% 1200mg
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500mg
Piperidine 95% 30mg
Those figures are for 2 capsules of Stoked and 4 capsules of PCS, i.e. 300mg of trans-resveratrol per capsule in both cases. The company that makes it has stated on AM in the past that the two products are identical.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Both the same, as company reps have mentioned many times before, unless i totally missed something.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Both should be the same, but if you calculate correctly.
Stoked you get Growth Complex 1150mg, in PCS (2 caps) you get Quercetin 95% 600mg Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 250mg Piperidine 95% 15mg = 865mgs
So label wise, you get more from Stoked.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Dosages are different my friend, too much AI when not needed creates a lack of libido, especially in younger people. If you feel you have low test, then either one will do for you.
no they're the same exact thing

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
More or less, if you dose at 4 caps, either one in the end will do

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no difference at all between the Post Cycle Support and Stoked they are exactly the same product 1 cap of Post Cycle Support and 1 cap of Stoked have the same ingredents and amount of ingredents. Both are dosed 2 caps a.m. and p.m.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/98001-stoked-vs-post.html

I have been getting this question a lot lately...I figured I'd start this thread for those of you that utilize the search button!

Short Answer
POST Cycle Support and STOKED! are THE EXACT SAME THING CAPSULE FOR CAPSULE.

Long Answer
People were getting confused about the different applications of POST Cycle Support because its name implies that it is to be used during pct. POST Cycle Support is a great fit for pct b/c it inherently has test boosting and estrogen regulating effects.

A lot of people were curious as to if POST Cycle Support could be used outside of pct due to these attractive characteristics. The answer is yes and to help avoid any confusion Anabolic Innovations came out with the same product under a different name. For these reasons you should see that Anabolic Innovations representatives will be suggesting POST Cycle Support for pct situations and STOKED! for situational usage outside of pct. In reality, the two products are interchangeable.

Yes, I know...it's still confusing, lol.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
it's amazing how hard it is for some people to read

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Dosages are different my friend, too much AI when not needed creates a lack of libido, especially in younger people. If you feel you have low test, then either one will do for you.

Too much AI? LOL, point out the "AI" in PCS or STOKED.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Two different dosages, stoked in my honest opinion is great for someone who wants to kick their libido up a notch just for good old sake. Post cycle is higher in dosage, which is best used for post cycle, to say which one is better is inapplicable. What are your reasons for choosing either one? If you want aggression and strength, stick with stoked, if you have libido problems because of an extrogenous hormone, go with Post Cycle Support.
:think:
They're both the same - in every way except the package.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
I like Stoked better . . . the pretty red pills are cool.

Is it soooooo difficult? They are the same!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Stoked has 40% icariin, PCS has 20% icariin.
A difference right there.
Although i do wonder how they would work stacked.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:D:D:D

STOKED and POST Cycle Support are the EXACT SAME THING.
If you see ANYTHING that says otherwise, it is INCORRECT. If you have any doubts, please this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/98001-stoked-vs-post.html
I have been getting this question a lot lately...I figured I'd start this thread for those of you that utilize the search button!

Short Answer
POST Cycle Support and STOKED! are THE EXACT SAME THING CAPSULE FOR CAPSULE.

Long Answer
People were getting confused about the different applications of POST Cycle Support because its name implies that it is to be used during pct. POST Cycle Support is a great fit for pct b/c it inherently has test boosting and estrogen regulating effects.

A lot of people were curious as to if POST Cycle Support could be used outside of pct due to these attractive characteristics. The answer is yes and to help avoid any confusion Anabolic Innovations came out with the same product under a different name. For these reasons you should see that Anabolic Innovations representatives will be suggesting POST Cycle Support for pct situations and STOKED! for situational usage outside of pct. In reality, the two products are interchangeable.

Yes, I know...it's still confusing, lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stoked has 40% icariin, PCS has 20% icariin.
A difference right there.
Although i do wonder how they would work stacked.
Yes they are exactly the same 1 cap of Post Cycle Support has the same amount and the same ingredents of 1 cap of Stoked. Stxnas get's $1 for everytime he has to post this he is getting close to being able to retire LOL!!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I wish!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so instead of educating people on the usage of your product you just relabled it and sold it as something else? lol...marketing masterminds

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Yes they are exactly the same 1 cap of Post Cycle Support has the same amount and the same ingredents of 1 cap of Stoked. Stxnas get's $1 for everytime he has to post this he is getting close to being able to retire LOL!!!!!
lets help him out then

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so instead of educating people on the usage of your product you just relabled it and sold it as something else? lol...marketing masterminds

People had a hard time running something called "Post Cycle Support" as a standalone product. The benefits of the Trans-Resveratrol were known thus the birth of Stoked. It was a mental thing with alot of people. The test boosting and estrogen reducing poperties of it along with the antioxidant properties made it a very good product to run stand alone.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
People had a hard time running something called "Post Cycle Support" as a standalone product. The benefits of the Trans-Resveratrol were known thus the birth of Stoked. It was a mental thing with alot of people. The test boosting and estrogen reducing poperties of it along with the antioxidant properties made it a very good product to run stand alone.

sounds like something that should have been thought of in the beginning....but im not doggin on ya...if the sheeple will buy it then let em

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like something that should have been thought of in the beginning....but im not doggin on ya...if the sheeple will buy it then let em
I am not sure we knew it was going to be that good as a stand alone till we heard of all the benefits the Post Cycle Support was providing.:)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure we knew it was going to be that good as a stand alone till we heard of all the benefits the Post Cycle Support was providing.:)
I loved the feeling that I got from my run with STOKED/PCS.
The benefits were outstanding.