Comment on this please, need help! Cycle info

GeeJayEL

Awards
My first post!
I have recently started to lift with the addition of supplements and I would like anyone to comment the different stacks I'm using or will use.
Constructive criticism welcome, but no trashing please I'm no expert at this. Thanks

Ok I'll start by saying I KNOW SOME OF THESE ARE BAD FOR MY LIVER. So if that is your comment please refrain, unless you have a recommendation for me, thanks again.

I have been lifting for quite a while, all through my years of wrestling, but now I don't wrestle anymore so there is no need to keep my weight down. This has led me to want to gain weight and introduce supplements.

After a bit of research and use of some general nutrition knowledge, This is what I've come up with:

Supplements I take BOTH "ON" AND "OFF":
Whole Food Multi-Vitamin
Zinc
Copper
Akne-Zyme
Fish Oils and/or Flax Oil
Aloe Vera
Resveratrol
Quercetin
DIM
Vitamin E
Sometimes 5-HTP for Sleep
BCAA
Ginkgo

"ON" Cycle Supplements (about 3.5 weeks):
CTD Decabolen and/or Tri-Bolic
Thermolife Liver Longer
Anabolic Innovations Life Support
11-OXO

"OFF" Cycle Supplements (about 4.5 weeks):
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)
3,6,17-Androstenetrione [essentially 6-oxo]
Beta-Ecdysterone
ZMA
IGF-1 Lozenges

What do you think of these combinations? Questions, Comments, Recommendations, Ideas...etc?

Thanks

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would add Post Cycle Support to your post cycle for added Libido from the Icarrin and Trans-Reservatrol, looks good bro, well research, and one more thing, go with cycle support instead of life support because cycle support is more of each ingredient, meaning more potency.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Try typing this in the Steroid Forum...