Stupid noobie

michael75

michael75

Awards
Right i`m one of those stupid fools that goes in head first then asks questions later.

I got myslef some supplements a while back,they were to be my first anabolic ones.I got myself ALRI Restore,BAM,JW,AX Hyperdrol x2 and Mass FX,also Nutrex anabol 5.

So i started out with the Anabol 5,i had about four days of that then started the Restore,after about six days i started JW,a few days later BAM...I was coming to the end of the Nutrex anabol 5 then started Mass FX.

The Restore has just run out,the anabol 5 is gone,there are a few JW left,still quite a lot of BAM and loads of the Mass FX...The Hyperdrol x2 is unopened.

As you can see i haven`t followed a plan and just started eating loads of different supps without really doing any research...Very stupid i know,but i guessed at the time that it couldn`t hurt,i have made some very good gains,but now i have become totally paranoid about gyno,i`m pretty sure that i don`t have it and that it`s just an increase in pectoral muscle.

I have AMS total mass on the way and i plan to do it properly and follow their chart.

Should i stop what i`m taking now and wait a month before i start the AMS stack? Is there a chance of rebound and gyno from what i have been taking?

I know,i know i`m an idiot and i won`t blindly go into taking supps without following a plan in the future.

Please help this fool to understand how to do it properly,what advice can you give on my current situation and for what i plan in the near future?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
My best advice is to check each supplement you have for active ingredients. Make sure you aren't taking multiple supplements containing the same ingredients, or you may be double dosing (or triple).

After that, you should find out how each of the supplements work. This will help you to understand how the supplements can work together for a syngeristic effect. Or how they may work against eachother.

If you haven't purchased anything androgenic, your chances for gyno are slim. There are other side effects to worry about, though (don't worry, chances of seeing them are still slim). A great way to avoid side effects is to follow the directions on the bottle. Most of them tell you to take a period of time off (usually 3-4 weeks) after using.

This is where your research comes in, you can't start taking a different brand or supplement formulation (when it's essentially the same compound) and skip the time off. The time off is still needed even if you switch to a different product. Each of your supplements fit into a different category. Learn about them and discover which ones you can abuse and which ones you need to be careful with.

Finally, the principle of individual differences. What may work for you, may not work for me. What causes side effects in me, may not cause side effects in you. Everyone is different, and everyone responds to supplements differently. Learn your body. It takes time, but pay attention to your body. It's well worth it.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Thanks Delita420,i didn`t realise how much detail there is in doing supplements.

I shall go check the labels,write down the ingredients and find out exactly what they are and how they work.

I noticed one thing though,i just want to keep eating,especially sweet things,i have bulked up on muscle all over but around my waist and stomach i have put on fat...This is pretty hard to get right.

I think i`ll step up the cardio.Thanks again for the advice.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Delita420,i didn`t realise how much detail there is in doing supplements.

I shall go check the labels,write down the ingredients and find out exactly what they are and how they work.

I noticed one thing though,i just want to keep eating,especially sweet things,i have bulked up on muscle all over but around my waist and stomach i have put on fat...This is pretty hard to get right.

I think i`ll step up the cardio.Thanks again for the advice.
Some of the active ingredients may be written differently, but could still be the same thing. For instance, both Jungle Warfare and Mass FX have Nettle in them. The Nettle is listed as Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran in Jungle Warfare. It's listed as Divanil™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)] in Mass FX. If you are unsure of anything, ask us on this forum.

Craving sweets is bad. It could mean your cortisol levels are high, and your hormone levels could be out of sync. Before you blame the supplements, lets make sure you are eating right. You may not be eating enough complex carbs and your protein intake could be too low. If you type out a small outline of your diet, most of us would give you some pointers and tips.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`ll be as honest as i can.

I have Kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes every morning with semi-skimmed milk and a cup of tea with 1tsp of sugar.

Midday will consist of a sandwich e.g white bread,vegetable oil spread...Fillings could be ham,cheese,corned beef,tuna,sardines,sliced beef...These are the general fillings i have.
I have a cup of tea and sometimes a few biscuits.

Evening meals usually have meats like,chicken,lamb,pork,beef accompanied with vegetables like potatoes,carrots,peas.
Dessert is nearly always fruit yoghurt.

Later i sometimes pick at foods like bannans,peanuts or maybe more yoghurt.

I work in most weather five days a week,every day i climb up and down ladders to a hieght of 20ft probably up to 60 or 70 times a day.

I try to drink lots of water,i occasionally drink alcohol and am a bit partial to 100% apple juice...Tea and biscuits can be a problem.

noobster

noobster

Awards
I'm not sure if you're aware that JW (red bottle) contains an active steroid, 6-dihydromethyltestosterone. Restore was found to contain a blend of prohormones when it was tested by Patrick Arnold.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I`ll be as honest as i can.

I have Kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes every morning with semi-skimmed milk and a cup of tea with 1tsp of sugar.

Midday will consist of a sandwich e.g white bread,vegetable oil spread...Fillings could be ham,cheese,corned beef,tuna,sardines,sliced beef...These are the general fillings i have.
I have a cup of tea and sometimes a few biscuits.

Evening meals usually have meats like,chicken,lamb,pork,beef accompanied with vegetables like potatoes,carrots,peas.
Dessert is nearly always fruit yoghurt.

Later i sometimes pick at foods like bannans,peanuts or maybe more yoghurt.

I work in most weather five days a week,every day i climb up and down ladders to a hieght of 20ft probably up to 60 or 70 times a day.

I try to drink lots of water,i occasionally drink alcohol and am a bit partial to 100% apple juice...Tea and biscuits can be a problem.
Your diet doesn't look bad. The question is, what's your goal? Building muscle, or toning up?

Diet tips:
Oatmeal is a better choice than cereal. Oatmeal has more fiber, and the carbs are more complex. Switch from white bread to a wheat bread for the same reason. Biscuits are okay for extra calories, but not if you want to tone up. The tea is a natural fat burner if it's green or black tea (green is best). Eat your fruits in the morning or for an after breakfast snack, the extra sugar before bed could turn into fat. Nuts are healthy, but you need to get the raw unsalted nuts. Raw unsalted almonds are one of the healthiest.

Depending on your goal, you may want to increase or decrease carb intake.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Try to consume more protein for breakfeast (eggs) and eat a chicken breast and wheat bread for midday.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, definitely some strong screwing up here, but made up for by some even stronger atonements and search for knowledge. Kudos to you for it! (Reps for seeking knowledge, btw...)

One burning question in my mind, and maybe I've missed it, is how old you are? For that matter, so you have any other supplement or training experience? Reason being is that one should always get their feet wet before learning to swim. Though it looks like you might have been trying to Michael Phelps your way in here, you still need some swimmie things on your arms. We're here to keep you afloat!!

Next time you go out and buy all willy-nilly, ask us first. We'll help. :cheers:

Oh, btw...just a dumb question, but are you british? It's the biscuits and "yoghurt" that clued me in. ;) Cheers mate! :D

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Right i`m one of those stupid fools that goes in head first then asks questions later.

The Restore has just run out,the anabol 5 is gone,there are a few JW left,still quite a lot of BAM and loads of the Mass FX...The Hyperdrol x2 is unopened.
Don't open the Hyperdrol, save it for later.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
michael75

michael75

Awards
Yep i`m a Brit and i`m 33,i used to be a heavy drinker back in 2005 and i put on lots of weight,i started training to get healthy and lose the weight.

I did cardio for a year and lost lots,i went from 15 stone to 13,i cut out drinking and ate properly...I`m 6`2 by the way and now up to 14 stone.I started doing the weights properly just over a year ago.

I think now i want to tone up...I will get it right in the end but i`m finding it difficult to do properly on my own,but thanks to you guys for helping me.

Earlier in the year i was taking 600mg ecdysterone daily and some protodioscin and found that to be really quite effective in gaining strength and stamina.:D

Oh yeah nearly forgot,i`m still taking the JW,i only have enough for tomorrow then thats it i`m staying away from everything for a month then i`ll try my AMS ultimate mass stack...I must say though,after looking at pics of gyno i got real paranoid about what i`m doing,but i guess that if you do it properly then there is minimal risk.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I did cardio for a year and lost lots,i went from 15 stone to 13,i cut out drinking and ate properly...I`m 6`2 by the way and now up to 14 stone.I started doing the weights properly just over a year ago.

I think now i want to tone up...I will get it right in the end but i`m finding it difficult to do properly on my own,but thanks to you guys for helping me.

Earlier in the year i was taking 600mg ecdysterone daily and some protodioscin and found that to be really quite effective in gaining strength and stamina.:D

Oh yeah nearly forgot,i`m still taking the JW,i only have enough for tomorrow then thats it i`m staying away from everything for a month then i`ll try my AMS ultimate mass stack...I must say though,after looking at pics of gyno i got real paranoid about what i`m doing,but i guess that if you do it properly then there is minimal risk.
Stone = Body Fat?

A popular diet strategy for toning up is to consume lots of fiber, with minimal actual carbs. Fiber can't be digested or used for energy in the same way an actual carb can. This makes your body burn fat for energy. It will fill you up, lower cholesterol, and keep your bowel movements regular. You have to check the nutritional facts on each food you buy. Stay away from sugar and carbs. Dietary fiber is what you want even though it's listed as a carb.

Ecdysterone is safe to take, you can use it on your month off if you'd like to.

Try cutting your carb intake down and increasing fiber buy as much as you can on your month off. When you start your new stack of pills you would have to start eating more so you could build some muscle.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Thanks for all the advice Delita420,you have really helped.

Stone is weight,i think it`s 14 pounds to a stone and there is 2.2 pound to the kilo and yes it was all fat that i lost.

I still have nearly a whole tub of mass fx,hyperdol x2 and BAM left...I shall keep these for the future,i have some Inhibit-E on the way so should i start that before i do the AMS stack or should i just wait a month then start the stack?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice Delita420,you have really helped.

Stone is weight,i think it`s 14 pounds to a stone and there is 2.2 pound to the kilo and yes it was all fat that i lost.

I still have nearly a whole tub of mass fx,hyperdol x2 and BAM left...I shall keep these for the future,i have some Inhibit-E on the way so should i start that before i do the AMS stack or should i just wait a month then start the stack?
You should take at least 3 weeks off from supplements. Still workout during this period of time and focus on your diet. After a few weeks you'll be ready for the AMS stack. Save the InhibitE for after the AMS stack.

What exactly is in the AMS stack?

No more sugar with your tea!

:shoot:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
English Breakfast is best with just a dash of cream, anyways ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
man all i have to say is it sounds like you have some serious money with what all you have and still have on the way. Depending on what bottle of JW you have, it may contain a mild steroid.