creatine and Arachidonic Acid?
- 11-27-2008, 09:59 AM
- 11-27-2008, 10:03 AM
I would recommend not to play with your PH if you are using X Factor for the first time. Many use creatine with great success though.
Some stopped using Xtend, and BOOM they got the soreness in. Citrulinne malate was the culprit in there.
Lactic acid triggers AA release. So low lactic acid = low results from X Factor..
11-27-2008, 10:09 AM
okay and what should be expected from a 50 day cycle.......as in weight gain, endurance, and so on......
and should i still cut out my fish oils and omega-6 fatty acids??
11-27-2008, 10:10 AM
Take whatever you are taking in fish oils, just don't take more, or change the dose, you'll be fine.
I usually gain a good 5 lbs, and drop 2 inches off my waist on XF.
11-27-2008, 10:13 AM
okay, that sounds good!
what is the advantage to using plain x-factor instead of max-out??
just curious, because they both deliver 1 gram of AA
11-27-2008, 10:15 AM
They DONT have 1 gram of AA in Max out. This is all I can say.
The IForce reps are wrong. The owner has been notified of this issue, and should be fixing it asap.
11-27-2008, 10:18 AM
damn, thats a bummer, it looked good!
all well, i thought it looked kinda funny, because it had more stuff in it but was less expensive than x-factor....thanks JJohn
12-03-2008, 05:33 PM
12-03-2008, 07:00 PM
12-03-2008, 09:38 PM
12-04-2008, 06:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By horizons in forum SupplementsReplies: 220Last Post: 08-20-2013, 03:49 AM
- By RepThat21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:01 PM
- By WORKOUT COACH in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:52 PM
- By liquid in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:05 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2004, 02:00 AM