Best Creatine Ethyl Ester Product

Rah22491

Awards
Been looking for a good CEE product heard MRI CE2 is good but what do you guys think. Also i was looking into higher power cee cause its dirt cheap but heard its not so great. Is this one of those products you should spend a lil extra on or what. Thanks

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Im partial to Green Bulge from Controlled Labs. Or are you looking for a straight CEE product?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
dude, i dont respond to alot of creatines, but im going to be honest here, so far GREEN MAG by controlled labs, has been the only product that works!
gives increased pumps, strength, and endurance......

and for those who wish to say, i was looking for to much out of the creatines i had used before, all i was looking for was endurance......not massive weight gains

and the LEMONADE tastes EXACTLY like crystal light lemonade.......but it doesnt have a nasty after taste.......even though it may seem as if im a kiss ass to this company, im not, they just have stuff that works (for me at least)

and green mag isnt CEE, i personally have no experience with green bulge, so i cant say much about it..

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I know your looking for CEE but I have to suggest Millenium Sport Cre-O2. It is amazing and the best creatine product I have tried. The enteric coating allows you to take less creatine and absorb more.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I know your looking for CEE but I have to suggest Millenium Sport Cre-O2. It is amazing and the best creatine product I have tried. The enteric coating allows you to take less creatine and absorb more.
So what you're telling us is....less is more? :run:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i here good stuff about that to, along with neovar!

i remember some one telling me CEE doesnt work, and to just take MONO because its proven to be effective......cant remember who though

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
yah, i here good stuff about that to, along with neovar!

i remember some one telling me CEE doesnt work, and to just take MONO because its proven to be effective......cant remember who though
agreed , op go with neovar rc , this stuff works

Rah22491

Awards
aight thanks guys. Im already taking no explode PWO is there enough creatine in that or should i go for a post workout creatine. Thoughts?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i personally dont like that stuff, hurts my stomach...but no i dont think there is enough in there.....i would check out NOS ETHER by diesel nutrition......i have never used it but every one tells me its great, im gunna pick some up soon......check it out bro

EDIT: here is a link, just look at the reviews at the bottom!

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Rah22491

Awards
aight thanks man i personally couldnt train without no explode i love it. I will look into NOS. I was also checking out mst can that be taken with NO supps or what?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
which product bro?
the cre 02 can be taken with it...but if you go with NOS ETHER i wouldn't take NO xplode.......i think that would be a little much, NOS is some powerful sh*t i guess

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
no bro, im gunna order some when my green mag runs out.......that or i will get MAN CLOUT.....but every person that i have seen or asked said NOS ETHER is great, i have yet to see one negative review....but im sure you can find tons of nice "all in one" products bro.......im actually curious to know of a few good ones myself!

can any one give me a couple names for good all in ones??

i know of:
MAN CLOUT
NOS ETHER
RAGNAROK

any one wanna help me?

Rah22491, if you dont want me to hijack your thread i have no problem making a new one....:)

Rah22491

Awards
Nah just 93 youre strait. All my questions got answered thanks for the help guys.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
no bro, im gunna order some when my green mag runs out.......that or i will get MAN CLOUT.....but every person that i have seen or asked said NOS ETHER is great, i have yet to see one negative review....but im sure you can find tons of nice "all in one" products bro.......im actually curious to know of a few good ones myself!

i know of:
MAN CLOUT
NOS ETHER
RAGNAROK

any one wanna help me?

Rah22491, if you dont want me to hijack your thread i have no problem making a new one....:)
NO-Shotgun
MAN Clout
GreenMAG
Smash Fully Loaded

Those are all great products. I listed them in the order in which I prefer. But, still all great products...

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i already have green mag, im gunna see how one jug goes then i will evaluate whether its effective ir not, thanks for the comment bro

poacher

Awards
  • Established

i know of:
MAN CLOUT
NOS ETHER
RAGNAROK

any one wanna help me?

for me Rag worked better than Nos Ether.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
how was the taste of rag bro, always wanted to use it, but didnt know effectiveness/taste and other variables