fl7 experiences please

P

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering if anybody that has actually used fl7 had seen site specific fat loss. i know the formula is not for that, but it still has to effect the loacal fat tissues a liitle bit more you would think. i know when used lpg 1-t, i saw more localized growth. i just got some from mike(with very good service by the way) on clearence. i cant get rid of my tire. that is the only place i carry bodyfat. does anyone have any ideas of what i could add to fl7 to make it site specific?

X

xendon

Banned
Awards
Lipoderm Y would be more for the localized fat reduction (especially in the abdominal areas in men which is usually estrogenic).

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
absolved = fl7 (site specific) so they say...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love FL7. I used it post AAS cycle, post T3 cycle and will use until I run out. My GF loves it too. We just bought the 10 bottle special. 7-keto has numerous benefits and the delivery only helps.

I've also used Ab-solved and it did work. THe thing is that don't see the results, you have to measure them. Considering there isn't that much VAT accumilation in my body (that I know of) it wouldn't be much use to me anymore. I think it took care of the majority. I definetly look less "thick" in the stomach area. Heavy androgen use tends to do that.. :D

X

xendon

Banned
Awards
What were some of the post cycle benefits you noticed from the FL7

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Decrease in cortisol levels.

2. Increased thyroid output that helps with extra calories post cycle.

3. Nutrient partitioner.

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this increased thyroid output is becos of increased t4 to t3 conversion ?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The effects of the ergosteroid 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone on mitochondrial membrane potential: possible relationship to thermogenesis.

Bobyleva V, Bellei M, Kneer N, Lardy H.

Dipartimento di Scienze Biomediche, Universita di Modena, Italy.

Administered 3 beta-hydroxyandrost-5-ene-7,17-dione (7-oxo-DHEA) is more effective than 3 beta-hydroxyandrost-5-en-7-one (DHEA) as an inducer of liver mitochondrial sn-glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase and cytosolic malic enzyme in rats. Like DHEA, the 7-oxo metabolite enhances liver catalase, fatty acylCoA oxidase, cytosolic sn-glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, mitochondrial substrate oxidation rate, and the reconstructed sn-glycerol 3-phosphate shuttle. The mitochondrial adenine nucleotide carrier is diminished by thyroidectomy and is restored to normal activity by administering 7-oxo-DHEA. The relationship between respiratory rate and proton motive force across the mitochondrial membrane was measured in the nonphosphorylating state. When treated with increasing concentrations of respiratory inhibitors liver mitochondria from rats treated with 7-oxo-DHEA or thyroid hormones show a more rapid decline of membrane potential than do normal liver mitochondria. Thus 7-oxo-DHEA induces an increased proton leak or slip as has been reported for the thyroid hormone by M.D. Brand [(1990) Biochem. Biophys. Acta 1018, 128-133]. This process may contribute to the enhanced thermogenesis caused by ergosteroids as well as by thyroid hormones.

Relationship of dehydroepiandrosterone and its 7-hydroxylated metabolites to thyroid parameters and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) in healthy subjects.

Hampl R, Hill M, Bilek R, Starka L.

Institute of Endocrinology, Prague, Czech Republic. [email protected]

The concentrations of four immunomodulatory steroids, namely dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), its sulfate and its 7-hydroxylated metabolites, and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) and major laboratory parameters of thyroid function were determined in sera from 104 healthy females and 48 males, screened for iodine deficiency in one region of the Czech Republic. The mutual relationships of the laboratory parameters were investigated by using four statistical approaches: correlation analysis, principal component analysis, canonical correlation and linear model relationship. In addition to expected correlations among thyroid parameters and substrate-product relationships among the steroids, several new relationships were revealed: The only thyroid parameter tightly correlating with SHBG was free triiodothyronine. The latter hormone was also associated with one of the 7-OH-DHEA epimers, namely with 7beta-OH-DHEA. Thyroid hormones are known to possess thermogenic properties, as does another 7-oxygenated DHEA metabolite, 7-oxo-DHEA, the major metabolite of which is 7beta-OH-DHEA. It may indicate a link between the two thermogenic factors. The results should serve for further investigation of changes in the thyroid hormone concentrations, together with SHBG and dehydroepiandrosterone metabolites, under various pathological situations.

M

MushMouth

Awards
. THe thing is that don't see the results, you have to measure them.
This is true. I never really noticed any dramatic visual results from using Ab-solved with Fl7 but after a couple of weeks all of my pants and shorts started to get really loose on my waist to the point where I was having to cinch my belt as tight as possible to keep them on.

Last edited:

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Absolved does not equal FL7. FL7 has the same carrier as the PH do. I have like 3 bottles left here if anyone wants to pick them up. 11 bucks each.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I have also used FL7 post cycle. I did like it, it seemed to do what is was purported to do, although as said above you have to measure and be very detailed in your observations, IMO.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The effects of the ergosteroid 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone on mitochondrial membrane potential: possible relationship to thermogenesis.

Bobyleva V, Bellei M, Kneer N, Lardy H.

Dipartimento di Scienze Biomediche, Universita di Modena, Italy.

Administered 3 beta-hydroxyandrost-5-ene-7,17-dione (7-oxo-DHEA) is more effective than 3 beta-hydroxyandrost-5-en-7-one (DHEA) as an inducer of liver mitochondrial sn-glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase and cytosolic malic enzyme in rats. Like DHEA, the 7-oxo metabolite enhances liver catalase, fatty acylCoA oxidase, cytosolic sn-glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, mitochondrial substrate oxidation rate, and the reconstructed sn-glycerol 3-phosphate shuttle. The mitochondrial adenine nucleotide carrier is diminished by thyroidectomy and is restored to normal activity by administering 7-oxo-DHEA. The relationship between respiratory rate and proton motive force across the mitochondrial membrane was measured in the nonphosphorylating state. When treated with increasing concentrations of respiratory inhibitors liver mitochondria from rats treated with 7-oxo-DHEA or thyroid hormones show a more rapid decline of membrane potential than do normal liver mitochondria. Thus 7-oxo-DHEA induces an increased proton leak or slip as has been reported for the thyroid hormone by M.D. Brand [(1990) Biochem. Biophys. Acta 1018, 128-133]. This process may contribute to the enhanced thermogenesis caused by ergosteroids as well as by thyroid hormones.

Relationship of dehydroepiandrosterone and its 7-hydroxylated metabolites to thyroid parameters and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) in healthy subjects.

Hampl R, Hill M, Bilek R, Starka L.

Institute of Endocrinology, Prague, Czech Republic. [email protected]

The concentrations of four immunomodulatory steroids, namely dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), its sulfate and its 7-hydroxylated metabolites, and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) and major laboratory parameters of thyroid function were determined in sera from 104 healthy females and 48 males, screened for iodine deficiency in one region of the Czech Republic. The mutual relationships of the laboratory parameters were investigated by using four statistical approaches: correlation analysis, principal component analysis, canonical correlation and linear model relationship. In addition to expected correlations among thyroid parameters and substrate-product relationships among the steroids, several new relationships were revealed: The only thyroid parameter tightly correlating with SHBG was free triiodothyronine. The latter hormone was also associated with one of the 7-OH-DHEA epimers, namely with 7beta-OH-DHEA. Thyroid hormones are known to possess thermogenic properties, as does another 7-oxygenated DHEA metabolite, 7-oxo-DHEA, the major metabolite of which is 7beta-OH-DHEA. It may indicate a link between the two thermogenic factors. The results should serve for further investigation of changes in the thyroid hormone concentrations, together with SHBG and dehydroepiandrosterone metabolites, under various pathological situations.
how does he do that ;).. if i wanted to know why why the pencil just fell off my desk he would find an article labeled "the effects of surroundings on falling pencils" haha :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want more? :D

I found this in the full text that interested me.

V. Bobyleva, M. Bellei, N. Kneer and H. Lardy , The effects of the ergosteroid 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone on mitochondrial membrane potential: possible relationship to thermogenesis. Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 341 1 (1997), pp. 122–128.

"However, mitochondria from rats treated with 7-oxo-DHEA appear to have an increased proton leak, suggesting that it may elevate levels of uncoupling proteins [44], and thereby lead to increased uncoupling between ATP synthesis and mitochondrial oxidation."

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by LakeMountD

how does he do that ;).. if i wanted to know why why the pencil just fell off my desk he would find an article labeled "the effects of surroundings on falling pencils" haha :)
LMAO, I couldn't have said that better myself :D

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by LakeMountD

lol , thats soo true !:D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
hehe.. its funny too cause i think ill have something down then here comes bobo with the article.. and when i get the email notification im just waiting to see if it was bobo who replied :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of 3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone in Healthy Overweight Adults
Douglas S. Kalman, Carlon M. Colker, Melissa A. Swain, Georgeann C. Torina, and Qiuhu Shi

Peak Wellness, Inc., and Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich, Connecticut, and North Shore University Hospital, Manhassett, New York

ABSTRACT

Objective: The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone (7-oxo-DHEA) in healthy overweight adults.

Methods: In a double-blind, placebo controlled protocol, 30 adults (28 women and 2 men; mean age, 44.5 + 11.5 years) with a mean body mass index of 31.9 + 6.2 kg/m2 were randomly divided into 2 groups of 15: Group 1 received 7-oxo DHEA 100mg twice daily and Group 2 received placebo for 8 weeks. All subjects participated in an exercise-training program 3 times per week. Each exercise session consisted of 60 minutes of cross-training (aerobic and anaerobic exercise) under the supervision of an exercise physiologist. ~1800 kcal/d (20 kcal/kg/d] by a registered dietitian. Subjects received biweekly dietary counseling to encourage compliance. Study participants underwent serum multiple-assay chemistry testing, as well as body composition, blood pressure, and dietary analysis at baseline, week 4, and week 8.

Results: Of the 30 subjects who entered the study, 23 completed the 8-week protocol. Seven subjects dropped out for personal reasons unrelated to the study. Group 1 lost a significant amount of body weight compared with Group 2 (-2.88 kg vs -0.97 kg; P = 0.01) over the 8 weeks. Group 1 also achieved a significant reduction in body fat compared with Group 2 (-1.8% vs -0.57%; P = 0.02). The rate of change in body fat per 4-week interval in Group 1 was 3.1 times that in Group 2 (-0.88% vs -0.28%; P < 0.01). Group 1 also experienced a significant increase in triiodothyronine (T3) levels compared with Group 2 over the 8-week study period (+17.88 ng/dL vs 2.75 ng/dL; P = 0.04). There were no significant changes in levels of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) or thyroxine (T4) in either group. In addition, no significant changes were observed in vital signs, blood sugar, testosterone and estradiol levels, liver and renal function, or overall caloric intake during the study. No subjective adverse effects were reported throughout the study.

Conclusions: The results of the study suggest that 7-oxo-DHEA combined with moderate exercise and a reduced-calorie diet significantly reduces body weight and body fat compared with exercise and a reduced calorie diet alone. In addition, 7-oxo-DHEA significantly elevated T3 levels but did not affect TSH or T4 levels, indicating that it does not adversely affect thyroid function in the short term.

Abstract posted with permission of the publisher from Kalman, et al, Current Therapeutic Research Vol. 61(7), and pp 435-442, Copyright 2000 by Excerpta Medica, Inc.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See? Its not that hard :D

B

Bryan

Awards
just received my 10 bottles of FL7. I plan to use them postcycle and possibly during my cycles as an anti-fat gain agent.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It works well with those situations.

B

Bryan

Awards
so I've heard :D

How many squirts do you use daily bobo? 12 hours apart I'm guessing.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends. Over the holidays I used around 16 per day. Now only 10. Yes, 12 hours apart.

P

PC1

Interesting Thread!

Bobo, I just ran into my local Vitamin Shoppe, they didn't have FL7, but they did have 7 Keto DHEA in pill form.

The study posted by LakeMountD indicated Group 1 received 100 mg twice a day, although I didn't catch how administered (I'm assuming then it was in tablet form).

That being the case:

(1) is 200 mg a day in tablet form enough to lower cortisol levels PCT?

(2) You indicate you take it PCT as well as on cycle, although in different quantity?

As always, thanks. :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez, if I were big enough, I'd use 10 squirts a day too.. :)

I'm a wimp, only 4 squirts twice a day, still see my abs, and my waist is down .5".. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting Thread!

Bobo, I just ran into my local Vitamin Shoppe, they didn't have FL7, but they did have 7 Keto DHEA in pill form.

The study posted by LakeMountD indicated Group 1 received 100 mg twice a day, although I didn't catch how administered (I'm assuming then it was in tablet form).

That being the case:

(1) is 200 mg a day in tablet form enough to lower cortisol levels PCT?

(2) You indicate you take it PCT as well as on cycle, although in different quantity?

As always, thanks. :)
You could take it orally but transdermal application has many more benefits. Yeah it usually depends on my diet. If I'm taking in a lot of calories I increase the dose but If I'm just using for PCT I drop it slighlty. Something along the lines of 25%.

B

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
You could take it orally but transdermal application has many more benefits. Yeah it usually depends on my diet. If I'm taking in a lot of calories I increase the dose but If I'm just using for PCT I drop it slighlty. Something along the lines of 25%.
I cant find the FL7 product. But i can get bulk 7-keto powder. What would be the recommended dosage? You guys talk about squirts, but i dont know how much is in a squirt.

Anybody know?

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much is contained per squirt all depends on how much volume the sprayer of the bottle you are using delivers, and what the concentration of the contents of the bottle are. I dissolved 6 grams of powder into 1Fast transport matrix, which works out to 40mg/spray. On the Avant site it lists the maximum daily dose of 7-keto to be 100mg, so I have to guess a bit as to how much I'm actually applying with attempted half sprays.

C

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I cant find the FL7 product. But i can get bulk 7-keto powder. What would be the recommended dosage? You guys talk about squirts, but i dont know how much is in a squirt.

Anybody know?
I put 7 grams into 120ml T-Gel. I use an oral syringe to measure out 1ml (58mg of 7-keto) and then apply. I apply 2 times a day for a total of 116mg. I've liked it so far.

M

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I put 7 grams into 120ml T-Gel. I use an oral syringe to measure out 1ml (58mg of 7-keto) and then apply. I apply 2 times a day for a total of 116mg. I've liked it so far.
How did this turn out?

I am considering getting a dermal 7-oxo product, and wondering if anyone else has any feedback.

Just how much does it increase metabolism? And is it a particularly effective partitioner?

S

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if anyone can give you legitimate %'s of metabolic increase and partitioning, but using it after t3 and androgen PCT I have noticed no fat gain/rebound and have had a good sense of wellbeing. I can definetly feel the heat after high carb meals and am very pleased.
I used a bottle of 7-cort and added in 3 extra grams of 7-keto.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
S Supplement Logs 16
EpiStrong Anabolics 2
J Supplements 2
Jarconis Supplements 4